Status: Just started/Brand new :)

Thief of Kisses

Meeting a Stranger

Image

Today was one of the days that wasn’t good for me. I was alone as always, bored and the premenstrual syndrome wasn’t helping. It was definitely not a good mix. All I wanted was to be in the company of my ex who was my one and only or so I thought at the time. When he was away, I felt I had nothing left to do. I just wanted to be in his arms, not caring about tomorrow even though I knew his true self. At least he took the loneliness I felt away. I decided seeing as to it was a beautiful day out, that I’d go for a walk and just wander aimlessly. I got dressed in black sweats that came up to my calf, a white tank top and my black hoodie to go along with my sweats. Before I left, I grabbed my keys and my phone putting them inside my pocket. I grabbed my iPod and then threw on my black low top shoes.

When I walked out of my new house, a small gust of wind blew my long dark brown hair around my face. I turned on my iPod and put my headphones in as Emeli Sande’s song My Kind of Love roared into my ears. I smiled and started my aimless journey through Kalamos. My walk lasted about thirty minutes. I wasn’t far from home but I was so into my music that I was paying no attention to my surroundings. It was at that time, that I heard loud screaming. I turned off my iPod and listened to the sound to see where the screaming was coming from.

Realizing it was coming from behind me, I spun around and the spin caused me to become a bit dizzy. Once my head stopped spinning, I finally got to see what was coming toward me. It was a quite handsome guy. He had blond hair and light blue eyes as well as a heart stopping smile that made my heart soar. His skin was like a kind of light caramel color reminding me of my love for caramel syrup. Once I got my weird thoughts out of my head, I finally realized where the screaming was coming from behind the mystery guy. Two girls were screaming at him. Now any normal person would have moved out of the way or just hide and listen to the angry conversation that went on, if you could call it a conversation, but my mind just wasn’t processing. The girls kept shoving the guy and soon enough, I lay on top of cement with a hard rock chest on top of me.

‘’I’m so sorry.’’ The guy apologized and then quickly as he lifted himself from on top of me and started to run. After that strange situation ended, I decided it was time to go home so I turned my iPod back on and started walking. About half way there the screaming came back and before I was even able to turn around, I was on the ground again. Whoever fell on top of me this time, once again apologized quickly saying, ‘’I’m so sorry,’’ and got up.

This time the person helped me up and I saw it was the same guy. I thought it would be better if I saved him so he wouldn’t fall on top of me again so I grabbed his hand and said, “Trust me.”

I started running and I ran as fast as I had never done before in my life. Our hands were connected the whole time we ran and I quickly opened the door of my house, rushing in and closing the door behind me. I leaned against the door breathing heavily and said, “That was…so close,’’ while turning off my iPod.

‘’Thanks, you’re a life saver.’’ The mystery guy said smiling at me. That wasn’t supposed to happen. I wasn’t supposed to bring a stranger into my house but whatever. Maybe he would take my loneliness away for the day as well. Now that I was watching him closely, the tight white blouse he wore showed his well-toned body perfectly and the dark blue jeans hugged his ass nicely.

‘’You’re welcome.’’ I said when I found my voice.

‘’I think I should go now that the girls lost me. Thanks again.’’ The guy said several minutes later after giving me one of his smiles again before opening the door and leaving me alone. The rest of the day I stayed home, watching TV and eventually sleeping. The last thought on my mind before I fell asleep was my ex-boyfriend.