Royalty or Royal Pain?

Temper, Temper, Temper.

I am Aikanáro Palantír.

Currently we are still in the land of the vampires and werewolves. We are in the middle of a meeting to decide on what to do next.

"Aikanáro Palantír! We said NO!" bellowed the king of the werewolves, Lucas Lupus.

"Why not? They will not expect us to attack them now!" I fire back.

"You have been in our lands for months, why do you think they do not know where you have been living?" asked the king of the vampires, Emilio Leandro.

"I am 100% sure that they do, but why would they expect us to attack them when they think we are not be strong enough to survive?" I respond.

"That, dear wayward prince, can be explained by the fact that you want your homeland back. Plus you are also seeking revenge for the deaths of your family, friends, and subjects," said Luke.

"Very good explanation Luke. Now Aikan, what we shall do is try to rally other races support us against the Superiors?" asked Emilio. He was also tapping his nails on the granite table, drumming nail marks into the surface.

"Please stop ruining my table Emilio. Now we could scare the weaker races into supporting us. If we move fast enough and get enough of them behind us, others will join us. My problem is: how do we keep the other races from joining the Superiors against us?" droned Luke.

"We could attempt guerrilla warfare and if it succeeds, they will be more wary of joining the Superiors if they are obviously not all powerful. That would work right?" I suggest.

"No!" they both bellowed at the same time. "Warfare of any kind at this point in time will ruin any chance we have of surviving the danger imposed by the Superiors." stated Luke. "Too right, Luke." agreed Emilio.

"Fine!" I bellow. "If you will not help in reclamation of my homeland, we will do it ourselves!" I declare with every bit of authority.

"My prince, that is a very bad idea. You would not only be rejecting the help our only allies are able to give, you would also be sending us to our deaths by having us fight the Superiors alone with our small group." stated Maethor. The rest of my group shook their heads in agreement.

"I AM THE PRINCE-NO THE KING! YOU WILL NOT QUESTION MY DECISIONS! WE ARE GOING TO DO THE GUERRILLA WARFARE AND THAT IS FINAL!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Then leave wayward prince and forever regret your decision." Emilio replied coolly.

"Get ready to leave now." I tell my group. I am still seething with anger but I am attempting to keep my voice calm now.