Miss Nothing

Miss Autonomy.

O2: Miss Autonomy.

Morena stared out the window to watch where she was being taken, and to avoid her new "owner". She lived with the Kozlovas on the outskirts of Konoha, and scowled at just how far into the village she was being taken.

She hated these people. And they hated her out of fear.

"When we get there, you will have an hour to unpack whatever you can, then we will talk," Sasuke told her in a cold, monotone voice.

Not what she wanted to hear. Morena just wanted to be left alone.

She gave a slight nod, hoping he wouldn't talk anymore.

At a red light, Sasuke glanced at Morena from the corner of his eyes. He saw her pale skin through the rips of her jeans and smirked. His smirk faded when he saw faint cuts on her thighs as well. Slowly glancing up, his eyes lingered on her chest. She really was a beautiful young woman.

But just how big were her breasts, he wondered?

34..36 maybe? He thought. Perhaps big C's, or small D's? Whatever it may be, she's lucky I don't find out for myself right here and now. He chuckled mentally.

"Can you not stare at my tits while waiting for a green light?" Morena snapped. "I'm a 36D, are you happy now?"

I will be soon enough, girl, he thought.

"As intriguing as that response was, who's to say I wasn't wondering about the spider's web on your face?" Sasuke replied calmly as the light turned green and he drove again.

"Because I can tell what part of me a person is looking at and you were prominently staring right at my tits." She scowled, blowing a lock of her cherry red hair out of her face. "As far as the web by my eye, it's a tattoo."

"You like spiders?" Sasuke made a face.

"No," Morena spat. "I like black widows. Not just any spiders."

As they continued to drive, Morena stopped staring out of the window and down at her lap instead, with a hollow look in her sapphire eyes. Curious as to why, Sasuke glanced in his rear-view mirror. He saw the villagers glaring and talking as they drove by.

"They're afraid of me, so they hate me." Morena said in a quiet and spiteful voice.

"They know you?"

"They know about me. And they live in fear. Fear causes hatred. They seem rather surprised of my being in town. That surprises me."

"Why does that surprise you?"

"You seem like the proud type; the type to brag. Their reactions show me that you haven't made a big deal about buying the youngest Kozlova girl."

"Youngest? How many are there?" Sasuke knew very little of the Kozlova family; just that they wanted to get rid of Morena.

"Allister Kozlova married Nina Blackshire somewhere out in Russia or wherever Allister's from. They had Gabrielle, Sadie, Azelle, and Angel. Azelle and Angel were identical twins, and Angel became an angel because she was a stillborn. Feeling the loss of her twin, Azelle became mute and gets sick often. Because of Nina's compulsiveness, they demanded four children, and hoped that a fourth would help little Azelle. Well of course Nina could no longer bear children because Angel's birth ruptured her uterus. So they began looking to adopt. Long story short, I got stuck with them."

Sasuke noticed Morena's bitter voice and the hatred behind her words. He honestly didn't care about what happened, because this was now and now he had her. He was just curious as to why the people of Konoha seemed to hate her so much. She must be a very special girl.

She certainly looks and smells absolutely wonderful, Sasuke thought with a smirk.

"I can tell that you think you can get anything you want," said Morena, "but allow me to say this - you will not be thinking like that anymore with me. I am not a doll; I am a lady. And I will be treated as such."

"Hn, did the Kozlovas teach you that?"

"No, it's what they didn't teach me that I learned from."

He was unsure why, but there was something about her bad attitude that really turned him on. He believed her when she told him that she would be treated like a lady, but that was half the fun. He knew every trick in the book to get a girl under his control. He loved to play with people. It kept him busy.

And fighting with Morena would not only keep him busy, but be the world's best turn on.

With her attitude, Sasuke thought, she's probably a hard hitter. He mentally snickered. I won't go easy than. All the more fun.

Morena knew he would try something, but boy was he in for a surprise. It was the only thing that had protected her all these years because Gods knows how much a letch Allister Kozlova is.

If he thinks even for a second that he's going to get me however he wants, he's mental, Morena thought. Everybody needs a wakeup call at some point.

"We're home," Sasuke said with a smirk as they pulled up to the manor.

Let the games begin, both of them thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this originally for fanfiction.net, and I'm too lazy to do the codes for italics and such~ Loll