Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Jerk

Andy's POV

"SET ONE OF THE ELEVEN OFF YOUR LIST! I'M GAY!" Ashley said very loud and then send us all a sheepishly smile. "sorry... I guess I was a little too loud" he said.
"well it shouldn't be hard for you to do your work" was Kyoya's comment. "since you have to flirt with boys and you're gay I mean.
"I know" Ashley nodded his head. "well thanks for accepting it.
"then we can tell you that Kaoru and I have a brotherly love act as part of our work in the club" Hikaru said smiling at us.
"brotherly love act?" I asked. "does that mean you pretend to be a couple? but you are twins aren't you?" I was confused. total confused. maybe because I'd never heard it like that and then it was just an act? a fucking act! well guess I'll just shut up.
"yup" Hikaru or Kaoru. I'd already forgot but the one who also spoke before leaned a little closer to the other twin and wrapped his arm around the twin's shoulders. "it's really popular the ladies really love it"
"you'll see it later" Tamaki said.
"later?" Jinxx asked. "I thought we could go home now?"
"no. you'll have to watch how we are working to fully understand what it's all about and what you have to do" was Kyoya's answer.
"and while you do that you can have some cake!" the small 18 year old boy Haninozuka or... the others... I think they called him Honey. "but stay away from these with strawberries. they're my favorite!"
"but I like strawberries too!" CC pouted.
I was already far away in my dreamland with cakes filled with apples. fucking heaven!
"I guess we can wait then" Ashley sighed and sat on a chair in a corner.
"remember to keep an eye on all of us" Tamaki said. "as you can see what we are doing and get lots of inspiration" he smiled like a totally crazy idiot. I mean CC has a smile like that too but this was less crazy and more stupid than CC's would ever be.
"so you say we should all act like an idiot?" I asked. great Andy you said something really stupid just then. now they're gonna kill us.
well I thought so but by the look on Tamaki's face I could tell I was wrong.
"an idiot? where do you get that stupid idea from?" his smile was just as stupid as before. DAMN he was blank!
by looking at the others I could tell that they knew who I was talking about. the twins were giggling like crazy. fuck this was fun.
"well the ladies are coming now. you five sit back and watch for today. tomorrow your work starts" was all Kyoya said and we went to sit with Ashley as the club members took their places in front of the door and ladies opened it up.
"welcome" they said all in once.
♠ ♠ ♠
so next chapter is gonna show something about how the Host Club works from BVB's POV just as you know. I hope you have fun in reading cause I have fun in writing.
please leave a comment and tell me what you think until now.

Jackie ^_^