Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Watch And Learn

CC's POV

everybody sat around small tables. each of the hosts with at least two or tree girls. they were called fans but they were not the same kind of fans as ours. they seamed more calm.
Haruhi came up to us with a couple of girls right behind her.
"if you'd like to have anything then just take it" she smiled. I see why the girls like her. she is dressed like a boy and is VERY flat-chested. but there was still something 'girl' about her and I guess that was what the girls fell for. it was something sweet and nice in the way she spoke to everyone. I guess all of us found her adorable.
we nodded and she left us but the girls stayed for a little bit and looked at Ashley.
"I don't get why you are not looking at Haruhi with love in your eyes. he is the sweetest guy ever living" they said.
"you're right" was Ashley's answer "but s-he is just not my type of a guy"
"what are you even doing here?" one of the girls asked.
"the club wanted us to work for them and we are here to learn what to do. we'll start tomorrow" Andy explained sending them a nice smile.
"GOSH! you have a SEXY! voice!" they fangirled and left.
I laughed. "I guess the girls will be sad if they can't come to see YOU as a host tomorrow" I laughed.
"shut up CC it's not funny" Ashley hissed. "leave Andy alone"
I sighed. "you are boring" then I looked around.
Tamaki looked like someone who really had a good time by flirting with these ladies. he had his finger under one of the girls's chin and held her face close to his. she was blushing deeply.
I looked to the twins. right now one of them was looking shyly away from the other.. the other lifted his face up as they looked at each other and said something. both of them smiled. the girls freaked out just like any fangirl would do. I'd once seen some MCR fans freak out over some Frerard or whatever they call Frank Iero and Gerard Way's relationship. (A/N 1. sorry if I hit some nerves by this. I know MCR split up and yes it's sad but I had no other idea. 2. I know Frerard is not real but... I'd love if it was)
Honey as they called him was eating cake and tree girls watched it smiling at him like he was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. well I must admit the way he does a lot of things is kinda cute. Mori sat next to him and was silent.
I looked at Kyoya. he was writing down in a notebook and a few girls looked and tried to flirt with him. he said something. I guess it was something nice cause they kept standing and watching him until he finally payed attention.
"guys can you tell those twins apart?" Jake asked.
"no" Jinxx sighed. "I guess it's impossible"
"yeah it must be" I said.
"I agree" Andy sighed leaning back.
"what the fuck?" Ashley asked. "you guys can't tell them apart! just open your ears and listen to their voices it's easy to tell them apart when you do that." we all looked at him. I felt so confused. I guess the other were too.
"what do you say?" I asked.
"their voices are different." Ashley explained.
"and how to tell them apart just by looking?" Andy asked tilting his head a bit. I might be wrong but I think I saw a pink flash on Ashley's cheeks just for a second but I'm not sure.
"well. Hikaru is almost always on the right and Kaoru is almost always on the left." he explained. "it can change sometimes but that's one way to do it. I've noticed they're also parting their hair different. Hikaru has his hair parted on the right and Kaoru has his hair parted on the left." he explained.
"ah that's how it works" I grinned.

after sitting their for tree hours the club finished and the girls left.
"so how was it?" Tamaki asked.
"I think it was cool" Andy said.
"agree!" I yelled. "I can't wait to start!"
"Ashley why would some girls talk to you?" Haruhi asked.
"funny thing it's you asking. they wanted to know why I wasn't looking at you with love in my eyes when you were so sweet and nice" he explained.
Haruhi laughed. "not surprising." she laughed.
"now go home and get some rest" Tamaki said. "you'll start at work tomorrow!"
with these words from the Suoh kid we went home to the small house we found to make it look better, have some dinner and get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if what I wrote about the twins wasn't right. I can tell which one is which by looking at a picture of them but when it comes to write about their hair partings I'm not sure how to say it in English but I can do it in Danish. there is only one problem. as far as I know only one of my readers would understand that xD
well hope you enjoyed reading this. I hope the next update will be there soon.
(usual stuff) please comment. sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes if you wanna do anything to it then just tell me and I'll add you.

Jackie ^_^