Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

gonna change

Kaoru's POV

"Now go home and get some rest you'll start at work tomorrow" Tamaki said and we waved at them as they left. but they didn't notice us.
then we closed the doors and sat down to have a meeting. I guess all of us needed to talk about the idea of having five new members in the club. one cross-dressing guy and four normal dressed guys.
"Kaoru what do you think of the cross-dresser" Hikaru giggled. "isn't he funny. and then he's even gay it might not be that wrong" his giggle turned into laugh.
I started not to feel that good for him giggling over this new kid. it sounded like Hikaru had something against gays. "I guess we shouldn't be speaking too loud about it because of your brotherly love act" I only used that as an excuse. "and he can't do anything to the fact that he is cross-dressing. Tamaki's father thought he was a girl just like we thought Haruhi was a boy in the beginning"
Hikaru sighed and nodded. "you may be right" he mumbled.
"well is there anyone else who has anything to say about the new members?" Tamaki asked.
"I think they're cool" Haruhi said. "and nice. I think we're getting along pretty well already. or at least I am. that may be a good thing" she explained.
"I still don't like the Jinxx guy that much but the others are very nice" Tamaki said.
"why don't you like Jinxx he's nice" Kyoya smiled by the thought.
"I heard he has a girlfriend he can't be a part of the club if she is there" Tamaki argued.
"Tamaki. as we walked around Jinxx explained what has happened" Kyoya started.
"and what was that" this was the first time Tamaki talked to Kyoya in that tone. he actually almost snapped at Kyoya. Kyoya was also surprised. I'm sure he didn't expect Tamaki to talk to him like that.
"well they are from somewhere else. some other world. that's what he say. they are originally rock stars. and all they want is to find a way back. that's why they're starting to work here. they needs friends who knows this world and are willing to help them" all of us gasped in surprise. I guess neither of us expected this.
"so... what you say is... they're gonna leave us as soon as they find the way back?" I asked.
"I guess so." Kyoya said.
"then we're gonna help them" Tamaki yelled exited. I'm pretty sure he only says that because of the Jinxx guy and the fact that he want to get rid of him but I guess it's also the fact that Tamaki is always so nice to everyone.
shortly after that all of us went home. it was gonna be nice tomorrow. I'd love to work with them. they seamed really sweet and kind. I liked that about them.
♠ ♠ ♠
told ya it would be shorter than usual.
I just don't know what to write on this chapter. but I know what's gonna happen next xD it's gonna be fun.
well please comment if you feel like it.
and don't post advertisements. if there is anything you want me to read or something ask my by message okay? :)

Jackie ^_^