Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Prepare For The Date

Hikaru's POV

Tonight was one of the night when Kaoru thought he would try to sleep alone in his own room. I knew better than that. he only managed to do that for one whole night 20% of the times he did it. the other 80% of the times he ran into my room because he had a nightmare. I don't know why but Kaoru gets nightmares easily and mostly when he's sleeping alone. when he was sleeping me it didn't happen that often.
tonight was no difference from the 80% I knew that. he also slept alone last night and it turned out fine which meant that tonight he'd come running to my room with tears running down his (adorable) face. and climb up in mmy bed then I'd let him cuddle close to me and we'd sleep together the rest of the night.
I didn't wake up when he came in though. usually Kaoru calls my name and wakes me up because he is crying and needs someone to comfort him but tonight it was something else. when I woke up in the morning Kaoru was just laying next to me and that was when I noticed that in my sleep I'd pulled him into a tight hug and he hugged me back. he was still asleep. he looked so cute.

I was watching Kaoru sleep for a little more than an hour before he woke up. I started to cough and pretend I was sick.
"Hikaru what's wrong?" he asked worried.
"I was gonna take someone on a date but it seams I've caught a cold... would you go on the date in my place?" I asked using the same trick as he did when he got me and Haruhi on a date.
"I wish I could but I have a date myself" Kaoru said smiling sadly at me and getting up. "thanks for letting me sleep with you Hikaru. get better soon *he went to his own bedroom after placing a small kiss on my forehead. it is NOT love related if you think that. it is just something we do to each other when the other are sick.
I sighed and rolled on my side. then I guess I really have to take Ashley out on a date. I think he's cute and all that but he is not really my type of a guy. if I should bick a guy that is my type it should be more like someone who is sweet but can also be mean sometimes and someone who wants to pull pranks with me, someone who won't hate me or yell at me no matter what I do wrong (and trust me that's a lot even I know) someone who understands and someone who won't mind that I'm flirting with others. until now I can only find one who fits the description. that is... Kaoru.

I walked up to cafe Haru No Hana and saw a black haired girl in a pink dress looking in my direction with her big brown eyes. or it was a girl until I was about one meter away and realized it was Ashley wearing a light pink dress.
"hi Ashley. what's up with the dress?" I asked
"oh this one?" he pulled it a little out. "that's something I borrowed from Haruhi" he explained looking at me with these cute brown eyes. "I did it in case someone from the school might see us and notice I'm a boy and I won't put my job on risk" he whispered into my ear.
"well shall we get in?" I asked. the fact that I wasn't able to replace myself with Kaoru made this really awkward.
"yeah let's do that" he said leading the way into the cafe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hikaru? something you're hiding? I guess all of us know what that is now xD
well sorry for not updating faster but I have had a lot to do and other stories to update plus I fell over a lot of interesting Ouran fan fictions. I'm really sorry. I hope you're okay with it.
the next chapter is gonna be even more funy but I wonder what the twin's reactions would be and how they finds out that... yeah I guess you know what's gonna happen but I don't wanna tell it.
please leave a comment if you have any ideas. it might help me out :)

Jackie ^_^