Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Boiling Anger

Kaoru's POV

we stopped at Haruhi's place where I'd get my clothes. or I thought I'd only get my clothes there but there was something more waiting for me at her place that I wasn't prepared for and didn't expect to see.
I knocked on her door and Haruhi opened. well that was what I'd expected.
"oh hey Kaoru" she said in a low voice. "I have your clothes here just follow me" for some reason she looked surprised to see me here. had she forgotten that I'd come to pick up my own clothes and give her back the dress Ashley and I borrowed? apparently yes.
she stepped aside and let me into the small apartment. I got inside and looked around. the place looked like it usually did except...
"Ashley! I thought you had something else to do!" I yelled.
Ashley pulled away from Andy whom he'd just kissed like there was no tomorrow. they were both blushing deeply.
"K-Kaoru... w-what time is it?" he bit his lower lip watching me with surprised eyes.
"8 pm" I snapped. what do you think you are doing. you say yes to go on a date with my brother and lets me take it in your place! you idiot! I had to hurt him to save your whore ass!" I screamed the last part out. angry tears fell down my cheeks.
"Kaoru slow down what happened?" Andy asked.
I explained everything. about the date, what Ashley did, and what happened after he left. then I reached the spot when Hikaru confessed and bit my lower lip nervously. trying to keep the blush away from my cheeks. then I told them my answer to his confession and why I made that did what I did. and that was when I reached the kiss scene. and stopped.
"well what happened then?" Ashley asked tilting his head.
"he..." I stopped. couldn't finish.
"Kaoru why are you blushing?" Haruhi asked.
"I..." my hands flew to my cheeks they were hot. they were burning hot. my head must be looking like fire.
"he kissed you didn't he?" Ashley asked. "how romantic!" seriously that girl-thing was really getting into him. he was acting so much like a fan girl now.
"he did" I whispered and then looked up at Ashley in anger. "he was so heart broken you idiot! how do you think it feels to have to break your own twin brother's heart! I hate you!" again I screamed the last part out.
"calm down Kaoru and go change. Haruhi pushed me into a corner where people couldn't see me and gave me my clothes. I took off her dress and was about to pull my own clothes on when we heard a knock on the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is another update. I'm sorry it had to take this long but I have had a lot to do lately. I have had to prepare for exams and right now we have a dog, paying us a visit for 24 hours or so. my sisters are really having a good time.
thanks for reading. please comment.

Jackie ^_^