Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

A Broken Heart

Hikaru's POV

I was waiting for Ashley. I thought it would be nice of me to offer him a ride home so I'd told the driver not to go anywhere before I told him so. I was waiting. how long has it been? 15 minutes? it wouldn't take him THAT long to change from a dress to his original clothes I knew that. he was really fast. normally it only took him fice minutes and that's when he was talking to someone all the time. if he wasn't he was even faster.
I most admit I got a little worried and decided to go check on him. I told the driver to stay and went up the stairs to Haruhi's apartment. I listened for a bit. it sounded like someone was arguing. it was really noisy. I lifted my hand up and knocked on the door.
suddenly everything was quirt.
"come in!" Haruhi yelled and I did as I was told to.
when I got inside the first thing I noticed was Haruhi. the look in her eyes. it was very... careful? yeah that might be it. she seamed a bit surprised and scared and worried. but the worry was the most obcious.
I looked around the room and noticed Ashley sitting on the floor wrapped in the arms of Andy. Andy? what the hell?!? what a whore! he'd just been dating me and I'd confessed and here he was all of the sudden sitting wrapped up in Andy's arms.
"Ashley what the hell are you doing with him!" I yelled. Ashley looked nervously away. "I confess my feelings, you say no and here you are 15 minutes after I dropped you off wrapped in the arms of Andy!" I couldn't control my anger.
"it's not what you think! Andy was just worried about me" Ashley cried.
"then why the hell are you sitting on his lap!" I screamed. "you know what you are Purdy! you are a fucking whore!" I couldn't stop it. it just came out of my mouth. don't get angry with me. I regret it as soon as I let the word out and saw the tears in his eyes.
"Hikaru!" Haruhi yelled.
I wish I could have apologized but instead from an apology something else came out of my mouth.
"you was working with them wasn't you? playing around with me. you must have been happy! but what I don't get it WHY HARUHI! WHY!!!" tears started running down my cheeks.
"Hikaru stop it" she cried.
"no! I hate you!" I pushed her backwards into the wall. this action surprised all of us. I didn't ever believe I could go this far. I mean I'm not a violent person that's for sure.
"HIKARU!!!" a voice screamed at me. "STOP THAT AND GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" I could recognize that voice anywhere. maybe because I'd been listening to this voice everyday, because I've watched the person it belonged to grow along with me. I recognized it because it belinged to the one and only person I couldn't live without and this could only be an imagination.
"Kaoru?" I turned to look at him and froze in surprise. he looked like my twin borther and didn't at the same time. his face was covered in make up it made him look like the one I'd been dating earlier today for some reason. "Kaoru what are you doing here?"
"n-nothing" he looked away from me. "what are you doing here yourself?"
"well I was going to wait for Ashley but then I got worried he was taking so long. so I got here and saw THAT" I pointed to Andy holding the sobbing Ashley close to his chest.
"don't take this out on them" Kaoru whispered. "you wasn't even on a date with him... maybe in the beginning but most of the date you spend with a replacement"
so that was it. that was what he was doing here. that was why he was wearing that makeup. I'd been on a date with my own twin brother. I'd confessed to him believing he was Ashley and he refused to be my boyfriend. tears started falling down my cheeks. that surprised me too. I am not the one who cries that much. I only cry if something really bad happens to someone I love. and that was when I realized. I'm in love with my own twin brother. but it doesn't seams like he loves me back.
"so that's it" my voice sounded dead. "well I'm gonna take the car home. clean your face Kaoru it doesn't look like you" I looked to Ashley. "I'm sorry for calling you a whore. I hope you'll forgive me" then I ran out of Haruhi's place.
"WAIT HIKARU!" Haruhi yelled but I didn't wait. I just got into the car and told the driver to get me home as fast as possible. my heart was broken and I didn't know what to do to put the broken pieces back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
poor Hikaru T-T I really feel sorry for him. and poor Kaoru too. MY POOR BABIES!!!
well don't expect another update tonight. I've had a hard day filled with exams. tell you the truth Math is no fun.
well comment please. since I have exams I don't have any homework which means I'm pretty bored.

Jackie ^_^