Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Uniforms

Ashley's POV

We were let to the changing rooms by the chairman. he gave each of us a uniform and let us in different rooms. I got one on my own and the others got one on their own. I didn't mind though. it was kinda nice to be alone for once.
"I'll leave you now. the class presidents of your classes will be outside when you're done to show you to your classroom." then he left.
I opened the box I'd got and saw something yellow down there. I picked it up and looked closely at it. it took me about a minute to realize what it was. don't get me wrong I am not an idiot but what would you do if you were a male and found out you'd got a dress? I'd give anything to die just in that moment. CC would die of laugh if he saw me like this. and what would the others think? I bet they'd just laugh along with CC. and what about the rest of the school when they found out I'm a boy? I'm sure I'd be bullied every day. I felt tears burning in my eyes but I held them back. I won't cry.
I finally changed to the girl uniform. it was really ugly. I looked into the mirror and realized how horrible it was looking on me. I sure as hell would prefer any uniform but this yellow shit. again I felt the tears burning and (before I got to stop it) a tear fell down my cheek. this couldn't be real.
I dried my eyes and sighed to calm the last bit before I went out of the changing room with burning cheeks.
"Well now that you are all done welcome to Ouran Private Academy" one of the new coming students told us. "I am Kyoya Ootori class president of 2.A." then he introduced the vice president of his own class and the president and vice president from 1.A. "who of you are Mr Jacob Pitts and Mr Jeremy Furgeson?" he asked.
"I'm Jacob" Jake said. Jinxx totally ignored Kyoya. "I think you should call him Jinxx instead" Jake advised. "he doesn't like his original name"
"well I prefer calling you Mr Furgeson" Kyoya said not really caring about what Jake had just told him.
"DON'T SAY THAT OR I AM GONNA HURT YOU!!!" Jinxx yelled angrily.
"Jinxx calm down!" I yelled taking his arm. Andy grabbed the other and we held him back. I looked at Kyoya. "if you call him Mr Jinxx I think it's fine but if you use his real name I'm afraid he is gonna be pretty violently" I explained.
"well we may agree in Mr Jinxx then" he said and moved his glasses a little further up on his nose. "please follow us. we'll lead you to our class room" he said and Andy and I let go of Jinxx.
"follow us Mr Mora, Mr Biersack and Miss Purdy" the class president of 1.A. said.
"Miss Purdy?" CC whispered in my ear and giggled. "so that's why you are wearing a dress?" both him and Andy laughed and I just blushed and looked away. maybe I should just avoid it all and try to find a way back on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
to tell you something. we are mostly gonna be in 1.A. since the guys down there are my favorite (and also these I put down there right now xD)
please comment. I really miss it :(

Jackie ^_^