Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Jealousy

Tamaki's POV

I was flirting with the girl sitting by the table right next to me. she blushed and looked shyly away hiding her face with her hair.
"oh darling don't hide your adorable blush" I said taking her face in my hands.
"oh Tamaki" she blushed and just then the door opened and Kyoya and the vice president went into the class room with the two new guys right behind them.
"let's say welcome to these two new students in our class" Kyoya said as calm as he used to be. there was no real emotion in his voice except friendliness. "this is Mr Jacob Pitts" Kyoya pointed out the tallest of the two, "and this is Mr Jeremy Furgeson who prefer Jinxx" I noticed that Kyoya didn't like using the strange name.
I watched the kids carefully as Kyoya pointed out their seats. they were sat on each of his sides which made me surprised. I didn't expect Kyoya to do that. on the other hand, it was Kyoya we were talking about after all. he is always doing unexpected.
not too long after the class finished. I saw Kyoya talk to the new kids. Jacob and Jeremy.
"you say I may call you Jake and Jinxx right?" he asked.
"yeah that'd be pretty nice of you" Jinxx said smiling calmly.
I went up to them and listened to their conversation.
"well I'd like to introduce you to Japanese rules in school" Kyoya told them. "I guess I have some friends who won't mind helping"
"thanks a lot" Jinxx said. Jake didn't seams like the person who talked that much. "can our friends get that too?"
"so these tree are your friends?" Kyoya asked.
"yeah" finally Jake joined the conversation.
"well I guess so. I'm pretty sure Hikaru and Kaoru freaks out about the girl and Haruhi is just too friendly to say no" the last bit was just Kyoya thinking out loud.
"well could you please tell the guy over there to stop listening?" Jinxx broke in looking at me.
I felt my feet freeze to the floor. Kyoya turned around to look at me.
"well I did know he was listening" he told Jinxx. "well Tamaki if you really wanna listen then show us. it's okay" then he looked back at Jinxx. "and he'll be there too when we show you around so I think it's allowed. he is the leader of our club after all"
I liked that Kyoya stood up for me like that but I still felt jealous. I don't know why but I guess it's because Kyoya is my best friend after all and the one I trust the most. I don't really like him henging out with someone neither of us hardly know. it is a bit creepy.
"may I introduce myself" I smiled at them. "I am Tamaki Suoh-" then I was cut off.
"Tamaki Suoh so you must be the son of the chairman" Jinxx said. I see why he and Kyoya got so great along already. they're both very smart and he seam serious too. anoying at some point. not like I have anything against Kyoya but this Jinxx kid is a little too much.
I think I hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
well that's not good. Tamaki you should know that Jinxx is a nice guy. and be ashamed.
don't worry in the next chapter the fun REALLY starts.
please leave a comment <3

Jackie ^_^