Status: LOVE <3

Mixed Up World

Trusted

Haruhi's POV

Kaoru took my hand and pulled me out. Hikaru grabbed the girl. Ashley, by her hand and dragged her out. Andy and Christian automaticly followed. I looked at the girl and tried to show her that I was sorry. she just shrugged. at some point it looked more like a shrug a guy would do.
soon enough we found Kyoya and Tamaki and two other kids. they looked just like these tree new from the class that was with us. Mori and Honey came up to us and Kyoya looked around.
"well I've told Jake and Jinxx* he pointed at the two students who'd come with him and Tamaki. "that we'll show them and their friends around."
"we did the same to the new students in our class" Hikaru said.
Tamaki went over to the girl and lifted her face up as she looked at him. I remember he has done the same to me when I first met the Host Club. "well hello my lady" he smiled. "so what do you think about the academy by now?" he asked.
"eh... I don't know..." she mumbled. her voice sounded much like a guy. well now I'm sure. it's not a girl. it's a crossdressing guy. I looked at Kyoya and he seamed to have figured it out as well.
"now don't be shy my lady" Tamaki said still smiling.
"why don't you just leave her alone?" Andy asked. "she obviously doesn't want it. can't you see?"
"fine fine" Tamaki sighed and let go of Ashley. the crossdresser.
We started walking. Kyoya showed the students everything and the twins helped. Tamaki grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back behind Andy and CC. he looked into my eyes he seamed worried at some point.
"Haruhi I have something to ask you" Tamaki said and looked down at me.
"what is that?" I asked. I'd like to help Tamaki the way I could. no matter what.
"I... do you think Kyoya would quit me as his best friend?" he asked looking down at me again this time I saw tears falling from his eyes.
"no of course he won't." I let out a small laugh. "how can you get such a stupid thought?" I asked smiling at him.
"he seams to like this Jinxx kid better than me" Tamaki mumbled with a small pout on his face.
"Kyoya and Jinxx? best friends?" Tamaki was heard by Andy. "no that can't be true. you see. Jinxx's best friend is Jake. he won't change that right now. that's for sure"
"you really think so?" Tamaki asked. he seamed so happy about that.
"yeah they have been best friends for years. Jinxx and Jake won't let go of each other just like that" Andy explained. "you don't have to worry"
"thanks" Tamaki said. "I owe you something"
we continued walking and soon CC joined the conversation and it seamed like all of us came along pretty well. but when Jinxx joined Tamaki became more silent until I explained what had been on his mind.
"Andy is right Suoh. I would never let Kyoya be my best friend when I already have Jake and he has you." he said friendly.
"Suoh?" Andy asked. "so you are the chairman's son?"
"yeah that's right" Tamaki said.
after that all of us got along more than very well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am not at my own computer right now so if there is anything that is spelled wrong or any wrong grammar then you may ignore it.
except... I think I'd like to have someone who can check my story here and correct the mistakes I make. that would be really nice. if one of you would like to be the one helping me then please leave a comment or contact me by message. and if you know then please tell me how to add a beta. cause I don't know that.

Jackie ^_^