Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Typical Pirate

I sighed as we all sat in the den area of Granny’s Inn. I looked down at my lap as I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked up from my lap to see Phillip there as I smiled weakly at him. He kneeled down as he looked at me, “What’s wrong?” Phillip asked.

I shrugged, “Nothing.” I muttered.

Phillip nodded as he walked away from me. I rested my hand against my cheek as I sat there quietly. I pressed my lips together as I noticed Gold and Aurora walking out of a room, “Kristen is resting now and she should be ok.” Gold said.

I nodded my head, “Kristen wants to talk to Bella. Alone.” Aurora said.

I nodded as I got up from the rocking chair and walked into the room. I looked at Kristen as she patted a spot beside of her. I walked over and sat down as she grabbed a hold of my hand. “You need to help me get out of here.” She whispered.

“Um, why?” I asked Kristen.

“Because.” Kristen muttered slowly pushing herself up from lying. “I need to break that spell.” She said determined.

I sighed, gently pushing her back into the bed. “Kristen, you don’t need to do this. We’ll do it together. First you need to rest and heal.” I said to her as she sighed and finally gave in.

I smiled leaning down and kissing her forehead as she looked up at me, “Am I going to be an aunt?” She questioned me.

“Excuse me?” I giggled.

“Well you said you were too busy to study magic. I figured…” She blushed as I laughed.

“You possibly are going to be one.” I smiled as she gleamed at me.

“What about Hook?” She asked me as I sighed.

I shrugged, “He was there and when I got stabbed, he was gone. I have no idea what happened, and don’t care anymore.” I frowned as I patted her leg gently. “Get some rest.” I said walking out of the room.

I flipped the light off as I looked at everyone and made my way past them. “Where are you going?” Gold asked me.

“Outside.” I said pushing the door open and stepping outside. I took a deep breath as I looked at the line that divided the town.

I chewed on my lower lip as I folded my arms over my chest. I had no idea how to break that curse, but I was going to figure it out. I was going to figure out how to get everyone out of this mess. I closed my eyes as I inhaled the salty sea air as I felt someone hug to me. I jumped turning around quickly as I noticed Belle jumping back startled. “Sorry.” I whispered.

“It’s ok honey.” She whispered.

I wrapped my arms around her as she held to me, “We’ll get out of this. I promise.” She said to me.

“It’s awkward having my biological parents here now.” I muttered.

“Why is it awkward honey?” Belle asked me.

“I’m used to you and dad.” I said as I looked up at them. “You two will always be my parents and the one’s I go too.” I said.

“Now Bella.” Belle said.

“I know.” I sighed looking away as I stood there.

I heard someone clear their throat as I noticed Phillip there. I sighed heavily as Belle walked away and Phillip came over to me. “Gold tells me about the guy you were with.” He said stopping at me.

“It was a mistake.” I said.

“Do you know he stole your mother’s heart?” Phillip asked me.

“As in, like love stolen?” I questioned.

“No. He literally stole your mother’s heart so Cora and Regina could have their way.” Phillip said.

“That fucking bastard!” I shouted as I noticed Killian’s ship appearing.

I growled as I started towards the docks. I managed to miss the line as I got to his ship. I stormed on it as I smacked Killian in the face and glared at him. I took the ring out of my pocket and flung it at him. “I don’t want anything to do with you. I never want to see your ugly face again!” I screamed at him.

“What the hell did I do, love?” Killian asked rubbing his cheek.

“You stole my mom’s heart? You took my adopted father’s wife from him. Let alone leaving me when a damn monster stabbed me. You don’t care. You only care for yourself.” I shouted.

“Calm down, I had no idea what happened in the realm.” Killian said in defense.

“I don’t care if you knew or what. We’re through; you’ll never see this baby.” I warned him as I stormed off the ship.

I headed back to Granny’s inn as I looked back to see the ship and Killian gone. “Typical pirate.” I muttered underneath my breath. I sighed heavily as I walked into the Inn, “Where’s my room?” I questioned.

Granny pointed towards the stairs as I headed up them and to the room. I walked inside shutting the door as laid on the bed. I laid there as tears slid down my cheeks as I sighed heavily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella

Thank you for the recommends, and subscribes. Please keep them coming!