Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Black Smoke

I sat quietly on the sofa reading in the spell book as I looked up to see Aurora and Belle walking towards me. I looked at the two as I got up and walked over to the circular desk in Granny’s Inn. “This is the spell. This is the spell that will break it. But one problem.” I sighed looking at the two. “Gold has to do it.” I said.

“We have no idea when they’ll be back.” Aurora said.

“I know. I can’t do it.” I said as I looked down at my stomach.

“How do you even know you’re pregnant, honey?” Belle asked.

I sighed heavily as I looked at the two. “I know it’s hard to believe. But I had a vision of Killian and I standing on beach. My stomach was huge and we were happy and married.” I said.

“Now look at you two.” Aurora smarted off.

“Well if I hadn’t known you to be my mother. Then I’d still be with him.” I sneered as I walked out of the Inn.

I frowned as I stormed around the small area we had to lurk in. I sighed heavily standing there as I wrapped my arms around myself. Even though I knew that Killian had done wrongful to my parents, adopted parents, and myself. I still loved him more than anything and I loved my unborn baby just like that. I sighed heavily as I turned my head a little seeing Killian stumbling towards me.

I gasped as I took off running towards him. He stumbled as I managed to catch his balance and steady him. I helped him to a bench as I looked at him; I cupped his face as I looked over the wounds. “Who did this to you?” I whispered to him.

He looked at me as I looked at him. Something was off about Killian. His eyes were darker than what they normally were. I gasped as I pulled back from him quickly. Black smoke whipped around us as it disappeared revealing a woman there. I jumped back as I slowly started backing towards Granny’s Inn. “Where’s Killian?” I asked her.

“Your beloved Killian is up there.” She pointed to Regina’s house.

I slowly looked up as I saw Killian sitting tied to a chair as he looked down at me. I looked at the woman fast as I saw her gone. I turned around running for Granny’s Inn as I took a deep breath. I was terrified, and had no idea of what was going to happen.