Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

True Love

Chapter Nineteen
True Love

We arrived at an Island that was not overly inhabited, Jack led the way through the forest towards a cabin, Emma and Ruby keeping close eye on me while Philip and David followed Jack closely, they still didn’t trust him. Once we reached the cabin as Jack lifted his hand to knock on the door the door opened on its own. Everyone filed inside and a woman dressed in a purple cloak sat at a table with a deck of taro cards in her hands, she shuffled them effortlessly.

“Jack Sparrow..”

She said in her raspy voice, Jack coughed nervously.

“Caption”

He said looking at her, the woman held out her hand and two chairs pulled out from the table.

“Caption Jack Sparrow and, Miss Kristen, come sit down”.

I inched my way forwards sitting down on the other side of Jack, the woman spared the cards out on the table looking between us from under her cloak.

“Pick a card”

Jack and I each pulled one card out from the deck, a smile cross the woman’s lips as she lay them before us.

“The Lovers and the two of cups..”

I hung my head nervously while Jack averted his eyes.

“You know you love her, and yet you deny it, you knew you loved her from the moment you saw her, In your dreams”

Jack looked at her narrowing his eyes slightly.

“She has not been able to dream about you, because of the curse on her heart, and yet despite that curse she still loves you…”

She smiled at me.

“True Love is a great sacrifice for you and yet you can feel it growing under the pain in your heart”.

I hung my head not looking at anyone.

“You wish the cure her Jack Sparrow.., the question is how to you mean to do so?”

Jack sat forwards looking at her resting his arm on the table.

“Unicorn’s, their horns can heal any curse”

The woman smiled at him folding her hands on the table.

“And where do you hope to get one of those?, from the farthest realms they no longer walk this plane..”

“Then I’ll just have to find it wont I..”

Jack said narrowing his eyes, I looked at him not sure what he was talking about,. The woman smiled at him.

“Heaven’s gate…, that is a great sacrifice Jack Sparrow, you know that once one crosses the gate they may never return to this world again..”

Jack stood up looking down at her.
“I’ll do what I have to, it’s only right..”

I stood looking at him closing my hand around his.

“Jack, there has to be another way..”

Jack looked back at me shaking his head.

“If there was I would have thought of it by now”.

“There is another way..”

I smiled through my tears looking up at him.

“I Love you, Caption Jack Sparrow..”

As the words left my lips pain pulsed through my body and I felt myself falling backwards, Jack moving quickly catching me before I hit the floor looking down at me.

‘Why would you say that..”

I looked up at him tears rolling down my cheeks as I winced cupping my hand to his cheek.

“Because I don’t want her to win…, I love you…, and I’ll keep loving you long after my heart stops”.

I winced as the pain got worse, Jack held me in his arms looking down at me, I could see tears in his eyes and I knew in that moment, He loved me too…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading and subscribing ^_^