Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Love Is Sacrifice

Chapter Twenty-One
Love Is Sacrifice

[JACK POV]

I watched from the doorway as her adopted and biological parents cried at her bedside, Gold had gone after Bella with Belle and Ruby, I had never known a pain like this in all my days, I had always spent my life on the open sea, when I started dreaming about her everything got brighter, my search for adventure became stronger and then I realized when I robbed Mulan and Jefferson of their gold, The reason I had done it was so I could find her. She was everything I loved, the open sea, the sun, adventure all wrapped up in one person, her magic everything about her.

I stopped my thought there looking around at Mary-Margret and David, Philip and Aurora, they were holding each other and crying like lovers do.

“If she dies, true love dies with her..”

I said suddenly braking the silence, I walked into the room kneeling down next to her pressing my ear to her chest and closing my eyes, for the longest time there was nothing, and then I heard it distant and faint , her heart beat.

“She’s alive”

I looked at the four of them, they gaped at me in shock.

“How can you be sure..”

Aurora said hopefully looking at her daughter, I looked down at her.

“You said, if she dies, true love dies with her, yet the four of you are still in love with each other, if she was dead I’m guessing by now you’d be at each others throats trying to kill each other like normal married couples..”

David looked back to Kristen.

“True loves kiss still might work, by accepting the curse she’s given in willingly”

David said, Mary-Margret looked at him.

“The apple, I had to do it willingly, it was the only way the curse would work, it had to be a sacrifice”

Philip crossed his arms turning towards me.

“That means you’re the only one who can brake this curse”

I looked down at Kristen, knowing my rich and bad history with women it was almost completely doubtful that my kiss would brake the spell on her.

“Don’t over think it”

David said, Philip gave a nod.

“Just kiss her..”

Never before had a father giving me permission to kiss his daughter. I kneeled down at her side, leaning in ever so carefully I pressed my lips against hers, It was like time itself stopped in that moment, a powerful gust of wind washed over everything, as I pulled away looking down at her, I realized what all of this meant.

[KRISSI POV]

I slowly started to open my eyes drawing in a sharp breath, I looked around and smiled up at Jack, He looked down at me as if he couldn’t believe his kiss worked, I slowly pushed myself upright smiling at him.

“You saved me..”
I said lightly, I wasn’t sure if he was happy about it or not though, he still looked like he was shocked, My mom’s hugged me tightly crying with joy, my dad’s doing the same, I was happy to see all of them again. Emma hugged me tight and I even got an awkward hug from Henry .

“Where’s Bella?”

I frowned looking around, I wanted to see my sister more then anyone, it hurt that she wasn’t next to me when I woke up. An evil laugh echoed in the room as black smoke appeared, I felt arms lock around me pulling me back and holding me protectively, I blushed looking up at Jack, My dad’s blocked us off while my moms stood next to them arming themselves with whatever they could.

Merissa smirked as she emerged from the smoke walking up to us, all the malevolence and wickedness in her eyes told me she was not someone to be messed with, in all honesty she scared the crap out of me.

“Bravo Jack Sparrow, who knew that a lowly Pirate like you would brake my mothers dying wish, a curse upon the heart of the daughter of Aurora and Prince Philip, if only the same could be said for my own little curse on this town, and on your other daughter..”

My eyes widened with horror.

“Where’s Bella!!”

I cried loudly, Merissa laughed a deep evil laugh.

“Oh Kristen, sweet innocent pure Kristen, The magic of Love burns within you and I promise by the time I’m done with you, Love itself will be nothing but ashes and cinder… as for your sister, she is in a place you’ll never find her, with no memory of herself, or of any of you, She is now an eternal lost soul and I can assure you, no Pirate will brake this curse”.

I moved forwards lunging for her.

“Tell me what you’ve done to Bella!”

I screamed through my tears, David and Philip holding me back as I struggled to get at her.

“Tell me where my sister is!!!”

Merissa laughed a deep wicked laugh looking down at me as if my pain amused her somehow.

“…As I said, she’s in a place you’ll never find her… and if you do happen to find her, you wont even know it”

Merissa laughed wickedly as she exasperated into smoke, I dropped down on my knees tears rolling down my cheeks as I hugged myself.

“Bella!..”

I cried into my hands, My mother and father kneeled down next to me hugging me tightly, My sister was gone, and there was nothing I could do now, no way to get to her, no way to know where she was, I felt useless and powerless , even with all the magic of love inside me, and it wasn’t enough to bring Bella back..
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to read and subscribe to this story, We really enjoy writing them and we will be continuing this story with another part, Hopefully everyone will enjoy it as much as this one, Thanks so so much again from both of us, we love you guys ^_^