Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Meaning of the Ring

I sat quietly in the chair as I watched Kristen get up and walk out of the cabin. I sighed as I looked over at Gold as he returned the look, “Bella we never meant to hurt you, or lie to you.” He said.

I nodded. “It’s ok, I understand.” I said.

He smiled and nodded at me, “You’ll always be a daughter to Belle and I, no matter who you belong to.” Gold smiled.

“You’ll always be my cool dad no matter what.” I smiled getting up as I walked over to him.

I leant down and hugged him tightly as he kissed my cheek, “I love you my little Bella.” He whispered into my ear.

“I love you too, dad.” I said as I pulled back and smiled at him.

I stood there as I looked around Captain’s cabin as I crossed my arms over my chest. I looked at the ring as I noticed Gold staring at it too, “Did Killian?” He asked me.

I shrugged, “I woke up and it was on my finger. He said it’s a ring of promise.” I smiled thinking back to that. I missed him dearly, and had no idea what was going to happen.

I frowned as I walked to the bed and sat down stretching out on it. I laid there as I closed my eyes giving into the sleep.

Killian and I stood on the shores as we watched the ocean tides slowly push in and go back out. I smiled as I leaned into him as he rested his hand on my stomach. “Years ago, I’d never thought we be here right now.” Killian said.

“How come?” I asked looking up into his eyes.

“Because. The dreams I continued to have. Well, I never thought that I’d find you like I did.” Killian admitted.

“I know the feeling.” I said to him.

“I’m glad that I found you though. Because I couldn’t see my life without you or our child on the way.” Killian smiled.

I returned the smile as I placed my hand over his, “Never in a million years, would I figure a pirate and a princess having a baby…” A female’s voice hissed out.


I jumped in the bed as sweat beamed from my forehead. My chest heaved as my air got cut tight. I took a deep breath as I sighed heavily. I looked around the room as I noticed everyone asleep. I slowly laid back down as I noticed Kristen laying on the opposite side of the huge bed. I slowly let my eyes fall shut again.

“The ring, what does it mean? It’s too gorgeous for a promise ring.” My mother, Aurora said a smile plastered on her lips.

Killian smiled, “I didn’t know if we’d ever find you or not. And I wanted to wait and properly do this, even though it’s against my ways.” Killian said. “The ring is me asking Isabella to marry me.” Killian said.

My eyes lit up as my mouth dropped. I could hear my father, Prince Phillip laughing as he patted my shoulder and smiled. “You have our full blessing.” He said kissing my cheek.

I smiled as I looked at Killian, “Of course.” I said as he picked me up twirling me around and kissing my lips with passion.


“Bella.” A voice snapped causing me to stir.

My eyes slowly opened up as I looked to see Gold shaking me awake. “We’re here honey.” He said.

I nodded my head as I got out of the bed. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as I followed Gold out of the cabin and off the ship. We all stood on land as I saw Killian walking towards me. I shoved people out of my way as I rushed over to him holding to him tightly. “I know what the ring means, and yes I’ll marry you.” I whispered so only he could hear me.

He pulled me back and smiled at me as he kissed my lips. I smiled as we turned around. Sparrow began to explain things as we all headed to Fairy Cove to get the special gifts Jefferson and Mulan had been talking about.