A Summer to Remember

Collide with the sky

It was the first day of June. I was content to go on tour with Tony; hence on the fact that it was my first time going on tour with him. The PTV bus was loaded in our front yard. I put my lugagge in the back compartment of the bus. My outfit was a Key Street tank top that Tony had given me, high waisted shorts, and black vans.
My hair was up in a simple bun and my lips were shaded Red.

I took a look at myself one last time before leaving, my scars were still healing but weren't fresh. Ever since Tony found me doing drugs in the basement he's been spending countless time with me, making sure that I'm okay. It was sweet but it wasn't going to change my mind about dumping Tina and Natalie as friends.

Once we locked the House, I found Tina and Natalie leaned by the bus with cigarettes in their mouths.
"Oh fuck no" Tony rolled his eyes and walked into the tour bus not hearing what They had to say. He always held grudges and it wasn't healthy.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked casually.

"Nice to see you too whore. I mean what happened to us? We used to be partying in Vegas and now you're whipped on That turtle." Natalie snapped. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"He happens to be my boyfriend" I shot putting the emphasis on boyfriend.

"Yeah well what ever, we wanna spend the Summer with you. It's not going to be the same" Tina explained.

I rolled my eyes and pulled them onto the tour bus; I heard screaming and arguing on the other side of the bus. I'm guessing Tony was with the rest of the band crew. This was going to be one crazy summer.

------

"What the fuck are they doing here?" Tony snapped as I tried to hold him back.

"Geez great seeing you too Turtle" Natalie intervened.

"Don't call me that you bitch"

She scoffed lightly before sitting next to Vic and opening a fresh box of cigarettes.

"I don't see what's wrong with them" Mike said from across the room. "They're pretty hot."

"They're crack head whores that tried to take my girlfriend's life, like I said."

"Tone calm down, we've known her way before you did so you can shut up" Tina scowled.

I faced Tony and wrapped my fragile arms around him. "Baby, you're going to be with the guys almost all summer I need my friend please let them stay on tour.

He sighed in defeat; giving in as he stared into my eyes and kissed them rather long.

"Get a room" Jaime joked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and flicked him off causing the whole bus to erupt in laughter.

"What city are we headed to next?" I asked.

"VIVA LASSSS VEGAS" Mike sang. I gave both Tina and Natalie that party look. We get pretty wild in Vegas...

And what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..