Status: Completed n May 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My ***ed up Bachelor Party

Chapter 1~Oh, Joy

~Matt~

"DAMN IT DYLAN QUIT TRYING TO GRAB MY COCK!" Jay yelled at Dylan.

"Awww why? It's fun to watch you sqruim!" Dylan replied, trapping Jays' shoulders with his hands.

"Because Vanessa will beat you up again!" Jay said, bringing up his new girlfriend.

Dylan stopped all movent. "She won't mind if we fuck just a little bit." Dylan moved closer to Jorels' back, so they were as close as could be. "Will she?"

Jorel visibly let go, and let his body fall into Dylans' chest. "Well-"

"DON'T LET HIM TAP YOUR ASS, JOREL!"

Oh, goody, the fuck bunnies have finally come up for air!

"Shut up, Jordan!" Dylan responded.

"I'll shut him up!" George said excitedly. Then he NOTICIBLY stuck his tounge into Jordans' mouth. And started rubbing his pants. Again.

"Yay! Now, Jorel? What were you going to say?"

Jorel sighed a content sigh. "MAYBE Vanessa won't-"

That was all he got out before Dylan gripped his waist, picked him up, and led Jorel to the back of the bus. Where the bunks were. Ugh.

Dylan 'hmmmmmmm'ed out loud. Fuck.

"Which bunk should we fuck in?" Jorel asked.

"Hmmmmmmmm... Matts'!"

I jumped up. "NO! NO! YOU ALREADY FUCKED IN MY BUNK ONCE! YOU ARE NOT DOING IT AGAIN!"

Jorels' head peeped from behind the curtain. "Why not? If we already did it once, then a second time won't matter."

What kind of logic is that? I thought to myself. "Because I burned my old sheets, pillows, and bed." I wasn't kidding.

"Just listen to the pussy," George piped up.

Jorel walked further through the curtain, revealing his bare chest. "Fine. FunnyBunny?"

"Okay... Georges' it is!"

"Hey, hey! Don't get cum on my pillows! I need to smother Jordan later on."

Jordan responded by punching George in the arm. "Ow!" Then they continue to make out.

"I give up," I mumbled to myself. I sat back down, making sure not to bump into Danny, who was just sitting there.

After a few seconds, all I heard was moans, groans, slurps, and whole bunch of others sounds I DON'T want to get into. Finally, I gave in to my curiosity and looked over at Danny.

His eyes were closed and he had his white iPod earbuds in. His index finger was under his bottom lip, and his left arm was tucked under his right arm. His left ankle was on his right knee, bobbing up and down.

I elbowed him. "What?" He asked, taking his bud out.

"What are you doing?"

Danny spread his arms to canvas the fuck bunnies. "Ignoring them," he said, returning his bud to its original spot. What a ingenius dick...

I elbowed hm again. He turned his head, but didn't take out his buds.

Bastard, I mouthed.

Danny smiled and scoffed. Then he starighted his legs out and started digging in his right pocket. And out he pulled...

A double motherfucking jack for headphones.

Oh my God I fucking love you, I mouthed.

Whatever, Danny mouthed.

He paused his music and made the rounds, replacing his headphones with the jack. He plugged his in and asked for mine. I dug them out of my pocket and gave them to him, and watched him plug them in. I put the buds in my ears and gave a thumbs up.

Asking Alexandria blared through the headset, almost hurting my ears. But not enough to make me take them out. I elbowed Danny again.

The fuck are you doing? I mouthed.

He mouthed something back, along the lines of I'm pretending to be at a concert. Loud music, loud fans, you know.

Smart fucker.

I did the same, and I couldn't hear anything. Ah, sweet bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. I'm going to do one more chapter, then start my other story. 'Kay? Awesome pawesome. :)

Do you like Asking Alexandria? If so, why? Why not?

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!