Status: Completed n May 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My ***ed up Bachelor Party

Chapter 2~Past By Accident

~Danny~

I felt wind pass over me, and I opened my eyes. Jorel, Dylan, George, and Jordan have finally stopped... well, fucking, but they were still making out. Damn it.

I took out my earbuds just in time to hear my name.

"... and Danny, for, like, you know, experimental purposes," Jordan finished.

"What kind of purposes?" I asked cryptically.

They all looked my way. Jorel and Dylan were only in their boxers(both black), and George and Jordan were topless. I'm SO FUCKING glad I had my eyes closed.

"Nothing!" Jordan said quickly.

"No, I'm serious, Jordan." My voice took a edge.

"Well..." Dylan started. "Jordan? Explain your idea to him."

"Fine! Fine!" Jordan huffed out air. "Get Matt out of his... state."

I looked over at Matt, who was still at an Asking Alexandria 'concert'. I laughed out loud. Then I elbowed him.

He took out a bud. "What do you- oh, the bunnies have finally stopped fucking! Yay!" Matt clapped his hands excitedly, like he always does. He turned to me. "So, you elbowed me. What for?"

"I don't know, Jordan said to get you out of your... 'state'." I used air quotes for emphasis.

He took out both buds, and I paused the song. It was their new one, Save Me From My Depression. Jay should be proud.

"All right, you have our attention. The fuck do you want?" Matt leaned back, no longer afraid to open his eyes.

"Well... I had an idea," Jordan started. "It includes you two."

"No," Matt said hurriedly.

"Suuure, Jordan, what is it?" Matt needs to stop being so rude.

"Okay, so here it is..." Jordan got situated so he was facing me and Matt. "I was thinking... thaaaaaat-"

"Quit stalling and get it over with!" Matt said loudly.

"Fine! Meanie... Anyway, I was thinking, thaaat, you to," Jordan started, pointing at us. "Should join the crowd and fuck each other. EXPERIMENTALLY," Jordan added.

Matt scoffed. "NO thank YOU. I already had a bite of that poisoned apple, I DON'T want another one."
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT?!

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!