Status: Completed n May 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My ***ed up Bachelor Party

Love is in the air! It's February 14th, 2013, Valentine's Day, and the boys of Hollywood Undead are on their way to there next venue. But with Charlie Scene and Johnny 3 Tears touching penises, and J-Dog and Funny Man making out hardcore, Da Kurlzz and Danny couldn't feel more outta place.

~Matt can't believe he's suck on a bus full of gay people. His best friends, till the end, fucking like one of them is a girl? Grody. Well, with Jordan and George, he kinda expected it. But Jorel and Dylan? What the fucking hell, man? I mean, he know they're single and it was just a fling, but now it's a full blown side relationship. Shit like that just doesn't happen. Not that Matt would know. He never went gay. But if Jordan knew the truth, oh God, he'd NEVER hear the end of it...

~Danny is happy for his friends, don't get him wrong, but now it's getting out of hand. They touch, make out, and have sex in front of him and Matt(well, not sex-but it's somewhere near so they hear and sometimes see it). Jordan and George both have girlfriends, and know they have each other. Jorel has a new girlfriend, Vanessa, but he now has Dylan on the side. Dylan... well... he's the same as usual, but he has to contend with Vanessa for Jorel. He's happy, but... sometimes he wishes he NEVER tried it.

The future maybe bright for the band, but what about their past?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Welcome to the next and FINAL(possibly...) segment of Yaoi Undead! This is based around Danny and Matt, both past and 'present'. It's a yaoi(gay) story, so if you don't like it, don't read it. I don't own HU, the members, or girlfriends(Theresa, Vanessa, Randi, or Asia). I do, however, own the plot(I think...) so don't take! But if you have an idea for this or something of the like, please let me know! I'd love to hear it! Anyway, enjoy! I hope you like it!

Layout made by M_Courtney_R

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!
  1. Chapter 1~Oh, Joy
    Matt doesn't care what happens, as long as his friends aren't trying to empregnant each other. Too late.
  2. Chapter 2~Past By Accident
    Danny can finally breathe easy, now that his friends have stopped ***ing. Or can he? Or have they?
  3. Chapter 3~What Poisoned Apple?
    Matt, you dipshit!
  4. Chapter 4~Bandaid Technique
    Danny decides to say it out loud and get it over with.
  5. Chapter 5~Was There Cock Sucking Involved?
    Matt sucks in a breath. And a few other things.
  6. Chapter 6~Special Nipple Pulling
    Danny flashes back ten days before his wedding.
  7. Chapter 7~Decisions, Decisions
    Danny recalls five days before his wedding.
  8. Chapter 8~Get To Sex
    Danny passes the story to Matt, who details his feelings five days before the wedding.
  9. Chapter 9~Party Time!
    Matt passes the story back to Danny, who tells his feelings and thoughts on the day of his bachelor party.
  10. Chapter 10~Party Time!
    Part 2. Matt doesn’t know what to think, do, or say.
  11. Chapter 11~Curiosity
    Danny "explores" his new companion. Matt does the same.
  12. Chapter 12~Whatever
    Everyone discusses what went down that day. And maybe get a little freaky... Okay, a LOT freaky.