I'll Take You There And Back Again

Chapter 32

I only knew one thing when I woke up the next morning. I felt like complete and utter shit. I had no idea what I had done nor where I was. Turning over I saw Brian sleeping peacefully beside me and I realized that the weight across my chest was his tattooed arm.

Upon spotting my chest I realized that I was only wearing one of his t-shirts. Horror struck me as I realized other than the shirt I was completely naked as a jay bird. I started squirming around as I freaked out. Had we had sex? If we did had we used protection? I wasn’t sore down there so maybe we didn’t. I sure hoped we hadn't or I'd be sure to have a massive melt down. Drunk was not the way I wanted to lose my virginity.

"Good morning." Brian mumbled as I continued to stir in his arms.
"Now whether good is the right word or not depends on what we did last night." Brian leaned up on one of his elbows to look at me. A smirk was on his face as he stared down at my frantic face.

A chuckle escaped his smirking lips and I stared at him as if he had just grown two heads.

"Brian what is so funny! If we had sex I need to freaking know!" His grin remained on his face. It was a grin I hadn't seen before. A grin that told me he knew something I didn’t. Obviously.

I scrambled in the sheets and pushed Brian's arm off of me. I crawled out of the bed of the hotel room we were in and huffed into the bathroom. I turned on some hot water in the shower and started to shut the door when I felt some resistance.

Not wanting to even look at Brian I turned away to face the shower that was starting to steam up.

"Kacie." Brian started but I paid absolutely no attention to him. I felt so disgusted with myself at the moment. How could I let that happen? I had been drunk and now will never remember my first time. I had reached down and tugged Brian's shirt off so I was now standing naked before the shower.

To hell with it now. He's seen me naked before. Nothing new.

Just as I was about to grasp the door handle to the shower I felt cool hands come to rest on my hip bones.

"Kacie would you chill out for a moment? Let me explain." His lips were right next to my ear as he spoke. His flesh rubbed up against mine as he pulled me backwards and into his bare chest. I could feel his toned muscles rise and fall with his breathing.

Letting out a sigh I turned around in his arms so I was facing him. A stray tear fell from my eyes as I let regret wash over me.

"We didn't do anything. I made sure of it. You sure as hell wanted to though. I knew you'd be beyond pissed if something did happen and so I made sure it didn't. I was a bit tipsy myself but I was aware enough to stop us before we got too far."

His lopsided grin was back and I could hear the honesty in his voice. I let a wave of relief wash over me as I relaxed my body and fell into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just let my head rest on his upper chest.

He was my angel right now.

A little smile graced my lips as I looked up to face him. "Thank you Brian. I just… thank you. I don't ever want to get smashed again in my entire life. Please make sure I don't. No matter what I tell you don't let me do it." He smiled as he let his fingertips graze across the small of my back.

"I don’t know. Apparently you're a horny drunk. I sort of like that." His tone was teasing and I was well aware of that.

I honestly couldn’t explain in words how relieved I was at the moment. I mean I knew for a fact I wanted Brian to be my first. I just didn't want it to happen while I was drunk which I thought was a reasonable request.

My relief continued to wash through me as I stood still against his chest. I closed my eyes for a moment as Brian's hands continued to hold me close to him.

"I'm sorry I over reacted." I mumbled against his chest.

"You had good reason to though." He rubbed my back as I sighed once more. "Why don't you get into the shower now and then we'll go grab a cup of coffee somewhere. Sound good?"

"Sounds great. Would you like to join me?" I looked up and saw his eyes light up. I felt like I owed him something after being so paranoid and mean.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He grinned before opening the door and pushing me gently inside before he stripped down himself and joined me in the hot water.

After we were both clean, and Brian's boner was taken care of, we got out and dried off. I watched as Brian left the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His muscles rippled as he shifted and got clothes out of his bag. I followed his example and clutched the fluffy cover-up to my chest as I pulled out my outfit for the day. I couldn’t help but steal glances at Brian every now and then as he got dressed.

I was truly blessed to have such a guy like him. He may make his mistakes every now and then but don't we all? I'd be willing to bet twenty bucks that had I been with any other guy last night and I would have lost the one thing I held dear to me. The one thing that I was almost ready to give to Brian. He truly was showing me how much he cared for me and I was just about ready to show him just how thankful I was.

"Ready?" He asked as he finished putting his shoes on. I nodded in reply as I grabbed my wallet and cell phone and shoved them into my pockets. Brian grasped my hand in his own and led me out of the room and out of the hotel.

The streets of Chicago were crowded this morning. Business people rushed by as they hurried to and from work. A mother was pulling along a screaming child here and there. Couples huddled against each other as they walked into cafes for a morning treat.

And then there was Brian and myself. His arm was wrapped tightly around my waist as we strolled down the busy streets. People would stop and stare every now and then. I couldn’t decide if they recognized who we were or if they were just shocked by our appearances. Tattoos, piercings and colored hair weren't rare these days so part of me assumed it must be the first option.

We stopped at a crosswalk and had to wait for the light to change for us.

I looked to my side to see an elderly couple approaching and looking curiously at us as we waited.

"Well aren't you two a cute couple!" The woman said as she and her husband stepped up beside us on the sidewalk. No sarcasm was detected and it was pure honesty that came from her mouth. "Ah I miss being young. You treat her right young man. I can tell just by looking at you two that you love each other very much." Brian pulled me closer as she spoke and he smiled down at the woman.

"I plan to do just that. She's my life." He stated as he placed a kiss on my forehead. The couple smiled at us before nodding slightly as they took off across the street.

"I'm glad I'm your life seeing as you're mine as well." I said as we walked across the street and into the coffee shop that was resting between a few stores on the other side. He sat me down at a table and insisted that I stay put while he ordered our drinks.

I watched from my seat in the booth as he stood at the counter and conversed with the guy who was behind it. I saw Brian chuckle and pull his wallet out from his back pocket. He handed over what I assumed was a ten dollar bill and received his change before moving over to where he could pick up the drinks after they were finished. His stance shifted to his left foot and he rested his hand on the counter as he waited. He looked so relaxed and carefree. This was the side of Brian I loved. I preferred him when he was just average Brian Haner Jr as opposed to when his Synyster Gates side came out. I mean sure it was fun to see him as a rockstar but I loved the normal guy behind the rocker more.

He gripped the coffee cups as he thanked the guy and turned to head back over to me. I swear his smile lit up the entire shop. I grinned back and suddenly found myself feeling like a high school teenager once more who was on a date with her new boyfriend.

"Here you go my dear." He said in a very bad British accent. I nodded slightly in thanks.

"Why thank you kind sir." He chuckled and sat down across from me in the booth.

"I'm sorry about the scare this morning. I really truly am. I can't stop thinking about it and how I should have just flat out denied it instead of letting you think it happened."

"It's alright Brian. I just, you know, didn't want it to happen while I was drunk." I chuckled when I saw his smirk. I knew what was coming.

"Well your drunk body sure wanted it to happen. And I hate to break it to you but I'm not going to let you live this down for awhile." Sighing I took a sip of my iced coffee when I realized I had been right in my assumptions. "You know they say that the truth comes out when you're drunk." He teased.

"I never denied that I wanted it did I? I just stated I didn't want it while I was drunk off my ass." I let a smirk of my own mirror his. He set his cup down and reached across the table to grab one of my hands in his own.

"I had a feeling. And that is why you and I will be spending this weekend in a secluded lake resort cabin. Just the two of us." My expression became one of confusion at his words. A weekend getaway? I wonder what brought this about.

He must have sensed my questions because he cut me off as he spoke again. "I figured I still owed you some after my fuck up. And I thought we could both use a weekend to ourselves away from the hectic tour life. There's a really nice resort in Ohio that has summer cabins on the side of a lake. So it'll give us some alone time away from everyone else. If you want to that is."

He obviously had this planned for awhile now. I guess I had paused for too long because he opened his mouth again to ramble. I knew that look. I quickly reached across the table and pressed a finger to his lips.

"I think a weekend away sounds absolutely wonderful. You didn’t have to go through all of this though." I said referring to the resort and all.

"But I wanted to. I told you I planned to prove myself to you and this is part of it." My sigh was inaudible and I was secretly wishing he hadn't done all of this. I didn’t want him to have to go over and beyond to prove himself to me. I just wanted him to be him and be faithful. But I guess if he wanted a weekend of alone time that would help us some.

"Brian just being yourself and being faithful is enough for me. I was just hurt so much when I saw you with Stef. It still hurts thinking about it. I just need time I suppose."

"Well time is something I can give you. But I still want to treat you to a weekend away." He leant back into the booth as he brought his cup to his mouth and sucked in his drink through the straw that was sticking out of the top.

"Well then let's pack our bags. When do we leave?"

"We leave for it after our show in Columbus tomorrow night. It's about an hour drive from the venue. And your bag is already packed. I had Becca and Tiff do it yesterday." Well wasn't he a sneaky one.

Something told me he had more up his sleeve that he wasn't telling me about. I guess I'd just have to wait and see.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright so i hate this part. its so filler-ish. and im having trouble writing this story. so if you've got some ideas send me a message. i have an idea of where i want it to go but like... its the inbetween parts that are causing me trouble.

meh. sorry if this sucks!

thanks for comments go out toooooo...

jade6969
perfectionist326
quinn allman's hair
catastrophe.
spinningoutofcontrol
Beautiful Oblivion
rockcitynosebleed
Red Lyte
bloodravyn
trashed.n.scattered

thanks you guys!