Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

To The Stage

*Danny's Pov*

God she's gorgeous! Mmm the way her hips sway when she walks, and her pretty little pierced lips! I'd love to have those wrapped around my co- "Danny! Get your ass on the bus!" Myca's annoying shrill little voice echoed through my ears snapping me out of my thoughts. Myca, my girlfriend of three years, was also joining us on this tour. She's annoying, but what can I say? She's hot! She has curves in all the right places and her long brown hair that flows down to her waist is just so tuggable! "DANIEL! Are you even listening to me?!" "No." She flipped her hair a stomped on to the bus. God I love pissing her off! I flicked out my cigarette and climbed on to the bus. Laia and Myca were sitting on the couch. I could hear Of Mice & Men blasting from Laia's headphones. "Would you turn that shit off?!" Ugh. Myca. Stupid bitch. "Hey Whore! Can you hear me?!" I could see that Laia was furious. She stood up about to walk away. "Stupid bitch I'm talking to you!" Myca shoved Laia in her back and Laia snapped.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING SLUT!!!" Laia was holding Myca down beating her head into the floor. Myca was screaming. "YES I DID FUCKING HEAR YOU AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A STUPID BAND WHORE! NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE SO WHY DONT YOU GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU DUMB. LITTLE. BITCH!!!" Laia punched her in the face with every word. Oh what a great way to start the tour! I merely smirked wrapping my arms aroud Laia's waist and pulling her off of the bloody mess unconscious on the floor. "What the fuck is going on?!" Ben came stomping from the back of the bus. His eyes widened at the sight. "Oh, Sis. Not again. Let's get you cleaned up." Laia looked down at her bloodied hands and shirt. "Dumb bitch. Your blood ruined my favorite OM&M shirt!" Laia kicked her unconscious heap. "Come on!" Ben dragged her to the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit from the closet. I didn't realize that Laia had scratches all over her face and arms from Myca's nails.

Dude! What the FUCK happened?!" James turned to me his eyes wide and almost scared looking. "Well Laia was listening to music and apparently it was too loud so Myca flipped the fuck out. First of all, she insulted OM&M which is a big mistake with Laia, then she called Laia a whore. When Laia got up to walk away Myca called her a stupid bitch and shoved her. Laia snapped and beat her ass. The bitch fucking deserved it." James just stared at me. He looked and a still unconscious myca then back at me. "Why do you even stay with her?" "'Cause she's a good fuck, but don't worry she'll be gone by tonight." Cam piped up. "Good. This is too much drama for my liking."

The guys left and Myca began to stir. "What the fuck happened?" She rubbed the back of her head. She looked at her blood coated hand and her eyes widened in shock. "You got your ass handed to you by a 17 year old." I laughed, smirking down at her angry face. "And you didn't defend me?!" She screeched. God, her voice sounded just like nails on a chalkboard. It makes me cringe. I shrugged. "You deserved it." "STOP THE BUS!" She screamed, causing our bus driver John to slam on the brakes. "I'm done Danny. Have a nice fucking life with that stupid little whore." She grabbed her still-packed hot pink duffel bag and stomped off the bus her hideous stilettos clacking on the steps.

After she left I decided to go see how Laia was doing. I walked back to the bathroom where she was sitting on the toilet seat with Ben knelt down in front of her, cleaning her minor wounds. "Why dis the bus stop?" She looked up at me with those bright green, oh so innocent looking orbs. I just smiled. "The Bitch is gone." "Myca left?" Ben asked. "Yup! Her and her too tall stilettos are gone for good." "That's a relief." Ben mumbled. Laia smiled. This tour is gonna be great now. No more annoying shrill voice shreaking in my ear telling me to slow my drinking or give her a massage. Just me and my band. Oh, and a super hot seventeen year old girl sleeping in the bunk beneath me.

<~:Time Lapse:~>

We arrived at the venue a couple hours ago. Laia got to meet our opening act, Of Mice & Men, which, of course, she freaked. She got their autographs and pictures, a new OM&M shirt because her last one was ruined, and a kiss on the cheek from Austin. For some odd reason, that made me mad. REALLY mad. "Danny! Come on!" I listened to James. To the stage for the first time in months. This tour is gonna be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOHHHH drama drama! I hate Myca just as much as you do trust me. What do you think? Will Myca be back? Will Danny and Laia end up together? who knows LEAVE A COMMENT! and remember I LOVE YOU ALL! <3