Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

When Every Day's The Weekend

*Back To Laia's POV*

Things have been pretty chill around here lately. It feels like everyday's the weekend! Well, at least for me. I'm not always on stage or doing soundcheck but i am prety busy. I've been helping this gorl named Lacey sell merch at the booth. She totally has the hots for my brother! Whenever he comes around she gets really nervous and her eyes light up. Her face turns red whenever he talks, especially if he's talking to her. It's SO CUTE!

Lately I've been really getting along with the boys from Of Mice & Men. I 've always been a huge fan and actually getting to hang out with the guys is just like heaven on earth for me. Not to mention I've been crushing on Austin Carlile since I was 13 years old. I mean, he's no Danny, but ya know. He's utterly adorable.

"Hey Laia!"

Speak of the Devil.

"Hey Aussie!"
(that's my nickname for him)

He hugged me tight.
I noticed Danny over his shoulder and he stomped away looking pissed.

Weird.

"So since tomorrow's our day off... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Beach with me and the guys?" Austin's eyes looked so curious and just plain adorable I couldn't help but say yes, but I decided to tease him.

"Well.... I'm gonna have to think about it...." I tapped my chin and put on my "thinking" face.

"Please please please Please pretty pretty please with sugar on top?!?!" He's so cute.

"Hmmm.."
He got down on his knees begging me to go. He gave me those signature puppy-dog eyes and a pouty lip that was IMPOSSIBLE to resist.

"I guess I can go..."

"YAAAAYYYY!!!" He got up and started dancing like a total idiot before picking me up in a big bear hug. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I rested my head on his shoulder.
I let out a huge yawn.
"Soooo sleeepy." I mumbled.

"Aww let's get the sleepy baby girl to bed." He chuckled as he began to walk back to Asking's bus. He laid me down in my bunk gently.

The last thing I remember was him pressing a light kiss to my temple and whispering "Goodnight Beautiful."
♠ ♠ ♠
oohhhh Lil Laia- Austin romance and Danny jealousy!!! I love how sweet austin is i love him lol im thinking of making this a Danny Worsnop AND Austin Carlile Romance anyway leave me a comment im EXTREMELY tired that's why this chapter is so short i'll try to update as soon as posible and remember I LOVE YOU ALL!!