Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

Bite Your Lip And Fake It

I woke up the next day feeling totaly relaxed and refreshed. I climbed out of my bunk and walked to the kitchen area of the bus. The guys were all in the back playing videogames - except for Danny. Well, the bus is moving so he has to be around here somewhere. I found him up front sitting at a little "dining table" sipping a coffee. He looked upset.

"Hey Danny."

He jumped in his seat spilling some coffee in his lap, I guess i scared him. "Oh hey Laia."

"I didn't mean to scare you. You seem upset. Wanna talk about it?"
He let out a sigh before looking up at me.

"Why do you even care?"

I was taken back. I'm used to Danny being an asshole but never like this.

"What the fuck Danny? I care, because I'm your friend. I care about you a lot Danny! Just not so much when you're being a complete and utter asshole."

Danny looked at me with sad eyes. "You sure don't seem like you fucking care anymore Laia."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"You've been spending so much of your fucking time with that Austin prick we never see you anymore! I never see you anymore!"
"Wow Danny. Wow. Is that what this is all about? Un-fucking-believable."

He stood up and got right up in my face.
"Now what the fuck is that suppose to mean Laia?!"

"You're J-E-A-L-O-U-S!"
I laughed right in his face, clearly pissing him off. He's so cute when he's mad.

"What? NO!"

"DENIAALLL!!" I sang, laughing my head off.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. His face was inches from mine and to be honest, I was terrified yet aroused at the same time. I bit down on my lip, hard.

"So, what if I am?" He whispered. I could smell the coffee on his breath. "I am jealous. That he gets to have you and I don't." His lips were millimeters from mine. I could barely breathe.

"Y-y-you're jealous? Really?" I mumbled. My eyes were closed. I savored every second of having him this close to me; his hands on my hips, mine on his chest, and our lips so close...they were almost touching mine.

"So...Jealous..." He gripped my hips harder. I whimpered. Within seconds his lips were on mine so gently, I couldn't take it. I pulled his head to mine roughly moving my lips against his hard. I pushed him down on the couch climbing on his lap. "Mmm.. I love when the woman takes control." He mumbled against my lips. I moaned in response loving the feeling of his lips on mine. I ground my hips down on his and he let out a low gutteral moan.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Danny and I jumped apart. Well, more like he jumped up and I fell on my ass with a *thud*. "Well, that hurt." I grumbled rubbing my sore tailbone.

I looked up to meet the shocked eyes of the whole band staring at me and Danny. It was my brother who yelled, I know it.

"Danny... Can I speak to you for a moment...in private?" Ben growled, glaring at Danny. Without waiting for a response he dragged Danny to the back room shutting the door behind them.

I sat back on the couch with my head in my hands. "This is all my fault." I couldn't stop the tears.

I felt an arm around my shoulders, and I knew it was James. He's like a brother to me.
"Shhh...It's ok...Everything's gonna be alright..." He rubbed circles on my back trying to soothe me. I jumped up. "NO! It's not gonna be alright!! I ruined EVERYTHING!!" James wrapped me in a hug, and I cried into his chest. "Guys...could you give us a minute?" James gave the guys a look that said "get the fuck out of here" and they all silently went to their respectable bunks.

After I had calmed down a little James and I sat on the couch. "Now tell me Laia... What the hell happened?!" I laughed before explaining to him everything, from last night with Austin to how Danny kissed me this morning. "Hold up! HE kissed YOU?!"

I gave him a questioning look. "Yeah...why?"
James was shocked.

"Danny never kisses anyone first! He's just not that kind of guy!"

"Well he did!"

"Im shocked."

"Anyway...Where's our next stop?"

"Cleveland, Ohio. We have today off when we get there, then tomorrow night we have another show."

"Cool. Well I'm going to go get ready."

"Ok. Just, be careful. With Danny, I mean. He's not all that great with relationships."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, James, it means a lot."

I heard yelling coming from the back room but I ignored it. I grabbed my clothes from the closet and went into the bathroom to change.

I could still feel Danny's lips on mine and I was anticipating his next kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I loved writing this chapter only cuz i mean Danny and Laia eeekkkk!!! Any way leave me a comment and remember I LOVE YOU ALL!!!