Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

Scissors To My ***ing Throat

It sucks.

I'm just sitting here while Ben lectures me for kissing his underage little sister. I don't regret it. Not one bit. I could still feel her lips on mine like electricity. WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?! I'm not a fucking cheesy hopeless romantic. This is bullshit. I really shouldn't feel like this.

"Ben."

"WHAT?!?!" He was so pissed. His face was red, his hands were clenched and his lip was bleed ing from biting it so much.

"Chill out."

"Why the fuck should I calm down Danny?! You just fucking made out with my little sister! My UNDERAGE fucking little sister. Give me one good reason to calm down!"

Damn. I better think of something quick.

"Because it was a mistake, and it won't happen again."

Of course I didn't mean it but it gets Ben off my ass for a little while. He calmed down a little bit after that, he unclenched his fists and sat down, running his hands through his messy hair.

"Okay man, but if you hurt her I'll take some scissors to your fucking throat."
I laughed.

"Really Ben?! Using my own lyrics against me?!"

"Hey. It's what I do."

After that...eventful... conversation we went back to the front of the bus. All the guys were there but Laia was gone. In her bunk, I assume.

We all just hung out and had a good time. I saw Laia once that whole night, when she went from the bathroom to her bunk. I noticed her cheeks were stained with mascara and her am was bandaged. Probably just from her fight with Myca. I mean, she'd never do THAT right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter sorry longer one asap

leave a comment and remember I LOVE YOU ALL!!