Status: Updated as much as possible!! <3

Save Yourself for a Man With a Conscience

Scars Don't Heal When You Keep Cutting

I couldn't help the sadness that washed over my soul when I heard those words leave Danny's mouth. He thought it was a mistake! I couldn't believe my ears! Tears streamed down my face while I, as calmly as possible, walked over to my bunk and grabed my little velvet bag that I packed, just in case. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I made sure that the door was locked and started pulling out my "supplies".

1 black towel: Check.
1 roll of gauze: Check.
1 roll of medical tape: Check.
And finally, the last and most important of them all:
1 sharp single-edged razor: Check.

I looked down at all my "supplies" laid out on the bathroom counter and I smiled picking up my friend. "Man, I haven't seen you in a while." I whispered. I looked up at myself in the mirror. God, Im hideous.
No wonder why Danny doesn't want to kiss me again.
My nose is too small. My eyes are too big. I wear too much makeup. My lips are chapped. I have a double chin. My cheeks are too fat.
Ugh. Tears were just pouring down my face now I could barely contain the sob that almost left my lips.

I grabbed my friend and pressed him into his home. He's left his mark there quite a few times and he was gonna leave quite a few more.

1 for Danny.
1 for Austin.
1 for Ben.
1 for James.
1 for being stupid.
1 for being naive.
1 for being ugly.

By the time I was done the cuts went all the way up from my wrist to my elbow. They were deep, but not too deep. The blood was dripping onto the floor.

I sighed and grabbed my towel. I cleaned, dried, and wrapped my arm before wiping the blood from the floor. I straighten my clothes and covered my arm. I calmed myself before opening the door and stepping out and climbing straight into my bunk.

<~Time Lapse~> 15 mins. later

I was just sitting in my bunk listening to music when none other then the Devil himself pulled back the curtain.
"What do you want Danny?" I groaned annoyed.
"Scoot over."
He had a certain tone in his voice that mad me do what I was told, which i almost never do.
He climbed into my bunk and turned to me. "Give me your arm." I placed my right arm in his hand and he glared at me. "Your other one." I switched arms and he glared at me again. "What's under the guaze?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh! It's nothing. I just sprained my arm when you dropped me. I laughed trying to lighten the whole situation. 'God I'm a horrible liar.' I thought. I bit my lip and looked at my "sprained" arm. "Unwrap it." I looked up at Danny in shock. I was frozen. I couldn't move. "I said, unwrap it." His voice was stern, unwavering. I slowly unwrapped my arm, I shut my eyes when I pulled my bandage off. I heard Danny gasp and I couldn't stop the tears.

"Laia. Why?" Danny's voice cracked.

"Because, it was a mistake, and it will never happen again."

Danny's eyes widened with shock. He knows I heard.

"Laia, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I wanted to get Ben off my back. I didn't mean it."
His eyes were sad, almost pleading with me to forgive him. I looked down at my arm and ran my fingers over the cuts. Tears were still flowing from my eyes. Danny placed a finger under my chin, making me lok at him.
I stared into his sad eyes, before he leant down and our lips met once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOHHHHH smoochy smoochy i know this was a serious chapter as a recovering self harmer i kind of put myself and my past feelings into laia's mind. I know self harm is a serious issue and if you ever need any one to talk to send me a message and i'll be happy to help :) leave a comment and remember I LOVE YOU ALL!!!