Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

Taken From Me

I've Got A Bad Feeling

"I know I should be excited Cat, but I can't shake the feeling something bad is about to happen," I said to Catherine.

"Everything will be fine," Catherine replied. "They will win."

"It's not them winning that's got me worried," I said. "If I get to feeling like this, something is gonna happen."

She looked at me and said, "Are you sure? Should I be worried?"

I looked at her and said, "I don't know Cat. It might be but when I get these feelings they shouldn't be ignored."

Catherine looked at me and said, "I will be right back. I need to call the babysitter."

I watched her as she ran up the stairs and I kind of felt bad about worrying her. I didn't know what was going to happen but like I told Catherine, it was something that shouldn't be ignored.


***********************

I walked into the drugstore, wet and covered in mud. "Ma'am, you need shoes on..." the man started until he seen blood on my forehead.

He grabbed a cloth from the back counter and dashed to me. "Are you okay?" he asked me.

I shook my head and started to cry. He pressed the cloth to my head and said, "Can you tell me what happened?"

"He killed my friend," I said. "He won't leave me alone."

He looked at me and said, "Who?"

"David," I said, not caring that he didn't know who he was and then I started to get a bad feeling. "Call the cops please!"

He looked at me and said, "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Just call the cops! More bad things are going to happen," I begged.

The guy grabbed the phone and dialed a number. "I have a female who needs medical attention," he said.

"GET THE COPS HERE!" I shouted, pushing him away.

As soon as he looked at me, I heard a gunshot and he crumpled to the ground. I spun around and David was there. "Please Anna," he begged.

I took off and found a back door. I pushed through it and took off into the night


**********************

Catherine shook my shoulder and said, "Anna, are you okay?"

I rubbed my eyes and said, "I don't know. I just remembered a bad time."

"Everything is okay with the baby," she said. "Maybe it's just memories?"

I shook my head and said, "I don't think so. I think something is going to happen with Sidney tonight."

Cathrine rubbed my shoulder and said, "He will be fine."

I took a deep breath and said, "I hope so Cat. I really hope so."


**********************

Sidney wrapped his arms around me from the behind and said, "Anna, I will be fine."

I nodded my head and said, "I know Sid, I just worry about you."

He kissed my neck and said, "That's what I love about you. You worry about others before yourself. You are selfless."

That made me smile and he said, "I wish you could go with me."

I turned towards him and said, "If people knew we are married, then yes I would go with you but how would it look if I took off work to go out west with you?"

He nodded his head and said, "You have a point."

"I just want you to be okay," I said.

"I will be okay," he assured me.


**********************

I shook my head and turned towards the ice. When the anthems were sung, I stood up but my hands wouldn't stop shaking. When I sat down, Catherine took my hand and said, "Anna, you are serious, aren't you? You really believe something bad is going to happen?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, I only get this way if it is serious."

She took my other hand as it started to shake even worse. "Anna, maybe we should get you to the medic station," she said as the puck dropped.

I looked at the ice and my fears were confirmed. Sidney dropped to the ice and I heard cheering. My face felt like it drained and I started shaking all over when I seen blood on the ice. Everybody crowded around him and he got up and skated off by himself.

My phone started to ring two minutes later and I seen his agent's number. "Pat how is he?" I asked.

"They are going to take him to the hospital. I think you should get to the locker room fast," Pat said.

I shook and said, "I will be there."

I hung up and stood up fast, grabbing my purse. "Anna, what's going on?" Catherine asked.

"They are going to take him to the hospital. I have to meet him at the locker room," I said.

After she assured me that she would text me later, I got up and dashed to the locker room, showing my special pass. When I got in and seen Sidney, I lost it. I tried to stop crying as I rubbed the back of his head and kissed his forehead.

When he tried to talk, I said, "Don't try. You don't need to cause yourself pain."

The trainer looked at me and said, "He's lost teeth."

I looked at him and said, "I don't give a damn about his teeth. All I care about is whether or not he is going to be able to fully recover."

He looked shocked by my outburst and said, "Yes he should."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter. I haven't updated it in a while because I have been having a hard time deciding on how it should go after he got injured and then the computer I work on wouldn't connect to the internet and I just figured out how to fix it like eight hours prior to updating this chapter. I don't know how anything went down with Crosby getting injured. I am just using my imagination. I don't know when I will be able to update this again so hang in there. I am figuring out how I want this to go so maybe it will get going soon :)