Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

Taken From Me

Sidney Crosby met Anna shortly before the Penguins lost in the Stanley Cup Playoffs to Detroit. They were reunited on January 1st, 2011 after Anna was shipped to Pittsburgh in order to escape a violent stalker. They marry in a private ceremony in the summer of 2012 without the knowledge of his teammates (just their immediate family) in order to keep both of them safe from the stalker (the teammates believe they are just dating). What will Sidney do when she is kidnapped?

*Authors Notes*
- I just want to point out that there will be frequent flashbacks in this story. The flashbacks will be in italic and the present will be in bold.

- I have ideas for this story but haven't really had the motivation and I have been working on I Am Your Safe Haven a lot more. I also haven't had the time to really think due to recent deaths of my dad's friends (I have been trying to support him through the tough times) and the news that my Uncle may not beat his cancer. Please hang in there as you wait for this story to be updated.

- I wanted to say sorry for not updating... Family deaths have taken a toll on me and now the fact that I could have been in two accidents in one night (8/30/13) have gotten me rattled more so since I found out that a victim of the more serious accident has passed away...
  1. Flashbacks
    Anna flashbacks during the Penguins game against Montreal in Montreal (In Anna's view)
  2. After The Wild Wild Win
    Sidney chats with his teammates in his hotel room and has flashbacks (In Sidney's view)
  3. You Are A Hockey Girlfriend?
    Anna talks to her co-worker at work (Anna's view)
  4. We Belong Together
    Anna comes home from work to discover Sidney cooking (Sidney's view)
  5. Dinner for Jarome
    Anna helps Catherine set up a dinner for the newcomer, Jarome Iginla (in Anna's view)
  6. Pre-Game Banter
    Sidney recounts the dinner for Jarome while chatting with Matt Cooke (in Sidney's view)
  7. I've Got A Bad Feeling
    Anna has a bad feeling about the game as she chats with Catherine before the moment (Anna's view)