Sequel: My Worst Enemy
Status: completed!

Almost Too Much

Quiver

-Carabella's POV-

I woke up happily in Vic's arms at the hotel. I took a moment to revel in the bliss that my life had become. I loved my friends, I had the perfect boyfriend, my life was hectic but exactly what I wanted, and now I had a little baby on the way. I smiled to myself. I shifted lightly to check my phone trying not to wake up Vic, but I failed miserably.

"Good morning gorgeous." He whispered lightly, kissing the side of my head.

I blushed, I still got butterflies when he spoke to me.

"Morning babe." I smiled back, looking at him. He had one eye cracked open, and he smiled a cute sleepy smile at me.

Since he was now awake, I grabbed my phone and clicked the home button, and saw a notification from twitter.

"Um, Vic? Kellin tweeted at me..." I said, swallowing the lump that had grown in my throat.

"What does it say?" Fully awake now, he responded.

"It says 'Can't turn a band whore into a housewife, @CarCarBellBell'". I answered, tears welling up in my eyes.

Vic's arms tightened around me and he clenched his jaw.

"This has gone far enough." Vic snapped, reaching for his own phone.

"Wait, Vic." I stopped him. "How does he even know I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"Well someone must have said something." Vic continued, still visibly angry.

"Whats going on?" Jaime's voice rang out from the other bed.

"Kellin tweeted at Carabella this morning." Vic said through clenched teeth. Then I told Jaime what the tweet said.

"That's so unlike him." Jaime said with his eyes wide open.

"All your fans are going to hate me. And they don't even know I'm pregnant yet." I rambled off, choking back tears.

"Hey hey hey now, they already hate you because you're dating me, so its fine okay?" Vic said, sitting up with me.

"Oh thank you, I feel way better." I said sarcastically, but I couldn
t help but laugh. He smiled at me and kissed me quickly.

He reached over and rubbed circles on my stomach.

"One day at a time okay?" He smiled, leaning over to kiss my stomach.

I couldn't do anything but smile.

---Mariela's POV----

I woke up in a better mood then last night, but felt that I was alone in the bed. I shot up and looked around for Tony.

"Woah, calm down. He went to get you breakfast." Wesley laughed from his spot on his bed. I glanced over at him, noticing Austin never came back to the room.

"Oh, okay." I relaxed a little.

"You get yourself into some fucked up situations." Wesley said, locking his phone and tossing it next to him, turning towards me. I angled my body towards him.

"I know." I groaned.

"What are you going to do?" Wesley asked.

"Cry?" I suggested, shrugging.

"You know theres that saying about if you find yourself caught between two people, pick the second because if you loved the first there wouldn't be anyone else?"

I nodded, knowing where he was going with this.

"Maybe you and Tony need to...you know." He continued.

I nodded again. "Is that the right thing to do?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Is it the right thing to do to...b-break up with him?" I struggled with the words.

"Oh, Mar. You're really fucked up aren't you?" Wesley asked, and at first I was taken aback by it. But I let it sink in, and he was right. He wasn't trying to be funny or rude, he was asking honestly. I realized that the way my father treated my mom like a trophy, the way my looks constantly over-rode everything I had to offer, and the way I've eaten men and spit them back out my whole life made me have no idea what right and wrong was.

"I love him." I choked out, realizing I was crying.

"I know you do. But you care about Austin. When Tony made you mad, Austin did the things Tony didn't. You grew attached. But I hate seeing you like this, you're like my sister." Wesley said, coming over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"Guys! I forgot a key let me in!" Tony's voice rang out from outside the room.

I wiped my face hurriedly. "Shit shit shit. He can't see me crying." I whispered, panicked.

"Go get in the shower, quick, I'll cover for you." Wesley whispered back. I nodded, mouthing a 'thank you' before dashing to the bathroom and turning on the shower so it sounded like I was already inside.

I heard them converse quickly and I tore my clothes off and hopped in.

I just sat in the water for about five minutes, calming myself down.

"Babe?" Tony's voice made me jump.

"Y-yeah?" I asked nervously.

"Make room." He demanded. My eyes widened a bit but I did as I was told.

It took a few moments, but Tony was soon standing in front of me in the shower in all his glory. My breath caught and I locked eyes with him. His gorgeous dark eyes bore into mine, and I saw nothing but love and passion in them.

And it broke my heart even more.

"Every time I see you I love you more." He said, reaching out his hand and caressing my cheek.

I blushed, because I knew if I spoke I'd cry.

He stepped forward, pressing his tattooed body to mine. I tensed up, but quickly relaxed so he wouldn't suspect anything.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and locked eyes with me again.

He stared at each other and I hoped he couldn't read me as well as I could read him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I tensed up. Apparently, he could.

"Nothing." I whispered, still staring him. He was perfect. How dare I think about someone else. He was too perfect.

"Mariela." He said sternly. "Don't lie to me."

"Nothing, babe, I promise." I said as genuinely as I could. That seemed to suffice because he immediately attached his lips to mine passionately.

The kiss was hard, desperate, like he was trying to kiss away whatever was wrong. Almost like he knew what was coming.

"I love you." I said after he pulled away.

He smirked slightly. "I love you more."

We finished in the shower and got out and dressed before exiting the bathroom together.

"I brought you a huge ass donut." Tony said, pointing to the donut on the table.

I chuckled slightly. "Thanks hun." I kissed him on the cheek and tried to eat, pushing all my doubts to the back of my mind for a bit.

"We have some press stuff to do today, and then tonight I'm all yours, since we don't play until tomorrow." He said, leaning on the table next to me.

I nodded, looking up at me.

"What are you going to do today?" He asked me, but he was tense, so I'm assuming he was praying it didn't have to do with Austin.

"I just wanna lay around. I don't feel up to anything." I explained.

"Do you mind if I go out? Or do you want company?" Wesley asked.

"No, go, please. Enjoy yourself." I encouraged.

After both the boys left, I had nothing to do but lie around and wait for tonight. Which, I knew exactly what was going to happen.

I plopped down on the bed and pulled out my phone.

I hadn't talked to Austin since last night when I kicked him out.

I wanted so desperately to text him, but I couldn't. I wasn't ready.

I sighed and threw my phone on the other bed, and went back to bed, because I didn't have anything else I felt up to doing.

-------

"Mar, babe, wake up. I'm back." Tony's voice shook me from my sleep.

"Oh, hi," I breathed out, sitting up and stretching out my arms.

"You literally just slept all day." Tony chuckled. "It's five o'clock."

"Holy shit." I laughed. "Day well spent." I smiled. And then realization struck me.

"Let's go for a walk." I suggested, getting up and throwing my hair up.

"Um, okay? Sure." He said, slightly off put. I inhaled and tried to stop myself from crying. We left the hotel and walked a little ways in silence.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on." Tony said suddenly, stopping in the middle of a parking lot.

I started to talk, but he cut me off.

"Don't bullshit me. I'm not stupid. Just say whatever it is you need to, please." His voice was harsh, but shakey.

I guess this is it.

I inhaled sharply, tears already welling up. He noticed, and softened.

"Tony, I don't think we...." I started, but he stopped me.

"No, Mar, you can't be doing this. No." He groaned sadly, raking a hand through his hair.

"We need to break up." I choked, the tears beginning to flow.

His mouth dropped. "Mariela, no. You can't be...you aren't..." He tried to talk but nothing came out. His eyes watered up.

"Tony, I'm not what you need." I said, full blown crying.

He grabbed my upper arms and made me look at him.

"How can you s-say that to m-me." His voice broke, crying as well. I watched the tears flow from his eyes, and I felt my heart break more with each one.

"Tony, you know its true. I don't even know whats right and wrong, what I want. You'll only get hurt. You are too good for me." I said honestly.

"Stop it. Don't you dare. I love you. More than I love myself, or anyone else will ever love you. Don't...don't do this to me." He begged, bringing his hands up to the side of my face.

"I love you too. But..." I tried to think of something that wouldn't completely kill him. Or me. "...sometimes that's not enough."

He recoiled like I slapped him. He sobbed in front of me. I did too.

"If you let me walk away right now, I will pretend you don't even exist, do you understand me. So you better be damn sure you want Austin." Tony said sharply.

"Tony, this has nothing to do with him." I spat.

"Oh the fuck it doesn't. I know how he looks at you. I know you think about him. Don't play me." He said angrily.

I stayed silent, and just shook my head.

"That's it then. I won't even remember your name." He spat, turning around and leaving me in the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT

I have a You Me At Six story as well, It'd be great if y'all could check it out.

ALSO IMPORTANT

I feel like no one reads this because no one comments and it makes me sad because I like to write it and I don't want to stop so help me and give me something to go off of. :)

love you <3