Status: Completed.

Inevitable

Beginning

Saturday, March 16th, 2013.


The win over the Winnipeg Jets was what it took for the team to go out to McFlannigans bar to celebrate. As the air got cooler, and the night grew older, they continued drinking. Toasting to another great game as the Leafs held onto their winning streak.

"Keep on keepin' on, kid." Dion lifted his 6th shot glass up.

"After you, captain." Nazem and Dion both took fast one-timers and drank it down at the same time. They laughed hysterically once their drunk eyes met again.

"How 'bout a game of Truth Or Dare?" Tyler slapped his hand on Nazem's shoulder, while holding a beer in his other.

"Now there's how to bring some fucking excitement!" James van Riemsdyk patted the table. James sat across from Nazem Kadri, Dion Phaneuf, Tyler Bozak, while sitting by Phil Kessel, Joffrey Lupul and Cody Franson.

Everyone glared at JvR, and he shrugged, feeling innocent. Since he was still 'new' to the team, he had never played under Tyler's game. Truth or Dare isn't the same when it's with Tyler.

"Who wants to start?" Bozie smirked. The devilish look on his face made everyone unsteady with their eye-contact. No one liked to be first, of course, especially with the pranks and dares he always pulled. He always turned truths into dares.

"Nazem does." Joffrey laughed and flinched when Nazem glanced at him.

"No I don't!" Naz jumped.

"Ah, my child." Tyler said jokingly. "Nifty mittens.. the killer.. the dream." he added calmly. The rest of the boys snickered loudly and Naz rolled his eyes at the nicknames.

"The dream!" Dion hollered. He slouched back in his seat in the booth and placed his hand on his head. He was clearly getting a little tipsy and it showed.

"Dare.. or dare?" Tyler cocked his head to the side and smiled.

"Truth."

"That's not the way it goes, dream boy. You know that." Bozie chuckled.

"Dare.." Naz gulped. He gave in and waited for Tyler to think of something.

"Atta boy." he winked. "Now, what shall we make you do?" he got up from his seat and stood by the table. He leaned back against it and his teammates looked at him. Tyler looked around the bar, glancing, glaring and staring at the people. Tyler noticed a group of 3 girls who were sitting in a booth by the far corner. Nazem saw the direction his eyes were going, and soon knew what Tyler was staring at.

He turned his head and faced Nazem. "You see the pretty brunette in the middle?" Bozie pointed with his beer back at the girls.

"Yeah." Nazem sighed. He could see her body and the black tight short dress she was wearing, but with his blurry drunk vision from a far distance, her face was unclear.

"You're gonna ask her out." Tyler smiled.

"That's it?" Cody laughed along with Phil.

"Oh, that's not it." Tyler smirked. "That's definitely not it."

"Well..?" Dion leaned in closer to the table, waiting for a further explanation.

"You're gonna play her like a puck, wheeeeeel her in with the rod, take her home, fuck her, and make her leave." Bozie drank the rest of his Budweiser.

"Piece of fuckin' cake." Nazem sat back.

"You haven't heard the rules, yet." Tyler wagged his finger. The worst part about playing Truth or Dare with him? The circumstances. "IF she declines, you lose $10. IF you fail to bring her to your house and sleep with her, you lose $500. IF she refuses to leave in the morning or before, you lose $1,000 and have to run down Bay Street naked." he grinned. "Are we clear?"

Nazem stared at him, wanting to accept the challenge but not wanting to lose. He didn't care about the rules, as much as he was nervous about something going wrong. He couldn't admit it though. "You're so fucking on." he forced a laugh.

"Oh, and one very important last thing." Tyler stopped. "You can't see her again after the one-night stand."

Nazem swallowed hard and shook hands with Tyler.

Nazem stood up and made his way over to the booth. The blonde girl with blue eyes twisted her hair on her right index finger and chewed her gum seductively. The one with black hair and green eyes looked the other way at the bartender.

The one that stood out the most, though, she smiled lightly up at him. Her brown hair rested on her back and shoulder. Her deep brown eyes managed to sparkle under the dim bar lights.

"Hey there." Nazem smiled at the brunette.

"Hey." she bit her bottom lip.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he said casually.

"I'm here with my friend," she looked over at the blonde. "And my sister." she glanced at the one with dark hair sitting beside her. "I wouldn't want to leave them."

"It's okay, you can go." the girl with black hair spoke nicely.

"What's your name?" Nazem asked her after the bartender placed 2 beers on the counter for them. They sat on the bar stools and talked.

She flipped a piece of hair behind her ear and replied, "Kaitlynn Connors."

"Nice to meet you, Kaitlynn." Naz nodded slightly. She looked at him, waiting for an introduction of his own. He stared at her and said, "You seriously don't know who I am?"

"Uh, no." she laughed.

"Nazem Kadri." he smiled. She still looked confused so he added, "You don't watch hockey?"

"Well, my boyfriend is a hockey player." she drank some of her Heineken. "But I don't really follow it."

"Oh, boyfriend." he exaggerated the last word. "How come you agreed to letting me buy you a drink if you're taken?"

She chuckled, "You really think I meant it in that way? I thought you were just being friendly."

With a small smirk he replied, "You must be new."

"I've been dating him for like a week, it's not serious." she rolled her eyes.

Nazem took that in the easiest way, without bothering to ask who he plays for. He assumed he was an OHLer or CHLer. "So, you're into having some fun?"

"One-night stand?" she knew what he meant. It was the main reason she had come here, anyway. Her relationship didn't feel major and she needed an escape from her boyfriend, Matt.

"Well, when you say it so harshly..."

"Nah, I'm in." Kaitlynn pulled her purse over her shoulder.

"Actually?" he stared her down.

"Yeah?" she gave him a weird look.

"Okay." he grinned.

**


Nazem pulled her closer to his body and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then her feet met behind his back as he lifted her up.

They walked down the hall in his apartment, unaware of their surroundings as they struggled to open his bedroom door, while their lips were sealed in tight kisses.

They stumbled onto his bed and climbed under the covers. They quickly began removing each other's clothes and breathing heavily. Once she was left in only her bra and thong, he kissed her neck.

He moved his way down slowly, leaving a trail of kisses from her jaw to her stomach, and calmly began licking.

She moaned and groaned and ran her fingers through his hair as he continued. He then met his lips with hers again.

With a thrust, he banged into her and she yelled "FUCK" with pleasure. He went faster, this time, and she could feel the sweat dripping down her forehead. It was getting more and more heated.

"Can your boyfriend give it to you like this!?" he pulled her legs over on top of his shoulders and slammed into her faster.

"N-" she breathed. "No!" she smiled and licked her lips.

She pushed him onto his back and went on top. She twirled around and he lifted himself up, placing his dick inside of her again. They kept kissing and taking deep quick breaths in between.

She screamed hard, signaling her orgasm and he slowed down before coming to a complete stop.

He wrapped his arm around her after the great sex and she buried her face in his chest. At the moment, Nazem was too exhausted to remember the plan. The rule was to have her leave by the morning, but he didn't have time to concentrate on that at this point. He wanted to do it over and over again with her.

They quickly fell asleep in each other's arms as their fast breaths slowly turned into steady ones.

....

Sunday, March 17th, 2013.


Nazem rubbed his eyes gently and squinted at the light that beamed through the blinds.

He stretched his arms out and looked over to his left. He blinked twice at the sight of an empty space beside him.

He sat up and looked around his room, "Kaitlynn..?" Her clothes were no where to be found.

Nazem walked out into his living room and then into his kitchen. He searched the guest room and even the storage room. "Did she.. leave?" he asked himself.

After 5 minutes of looking at the same places again, he saw that her shoes were not by the door, either.

He sighed and shook his head lightly. He felt weird since he hadn't even told her to leave. He was used to having puck bunnies lay beside him. But he figured it was better that she left, since it made the plan easier. Deep down he still wished he at least got her number.

Just as the thoughts trailed off, his cell phone rang. He picked it up once he saw that Tyler was calling. "Hey." he rubbed his forehead.

"Hey, playboy." Bozie laughed. "My house? The boys are here too."

"Yeah, I'll see you soon." Naz agreed. He knew they were going to ask questions.

Nazem drove to his house, which was only a short 10 minutes away. He parked in his driveway and saw that Matt Frattin's car was there, along with Dion Phaneuf's, Joffrey Lupul's, James van Riemsdyk's, and Phil Kessel's.

He sighed and knocked on the door.

"Hey!" Tyler greeted him. "Come in."

Naz stepped inside and grinned at his teammates who were playing NHL 13. "Good morning fellas."

"What are you smiling about?" Dion chewed on his bottom lip but kept his eyes on the TV. Phil was getting dominated, as usual, on Xbox. They were sitting down on the rug in front of the TV like kids.

"I did it." Nazem sat down beside JvR and Joffrey on the couch.

"The dare?" Phil looked up.

"The dare." Nazem confirmed.

"The dream." Dion laughed.

"Did you do all of it?" Tyler asked and threw a potato chip in his mouth.

"Yup," Nazem smirked.

"I'm impressed." Tyler nodded. "You're growing up."

"Glad I don't owe you money, that's all." Naz took a chip out of the bag.

"I hate you guys for doing this when I wasn't there." Matt Frattin frowned. "Everything interesting happens when I'm not at the bar."

"Shoulda came." Dion said to Matt. Dion lifted his controller up and then scored with his player on Phil's team. "Suck it, Kessel!" he looked at Phil and fist pumped. Phil laughed it off and shook his head.

"How'd you get her to leave, anyway?" James took a sip of his Iced Tea.

"She left on her own, actually." Naz scratched his head.

"What the fuck?" Joffrey furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Whatever." Nazem shrugged. "Just made it easier for me."

"True." James nodded.

They sat and watched as Dion kicked Phil's ass in the game. Matt stood up and went to the fridge to take out some more cans of Iced Tea for everyone.

"By the way," Matt cracked open his can. "I kinda want you guys to meet my girlfriend."

"Woah there," Tyler joked. "When did Baby Fratts get a girl?"

Matt laughed back and said, "Only like a week ago. I don't want you guys to act dumb, though."

"When have we ever acted dumb?" Phil looked up from the screen. Just as he moved his elbow, he spilled Dion's drink all over the rug.

"Smooth." Dion grinned.

"Shit." Phil glanced at his best friend, Tyler. "Sorry man."

"All good." Tyler shrugged.

"Yeah, you've never acted dumb before.." Matt said sarcastically.

They all laughed for a moment before Nazem asked, "What's her name, anyway?"

Matt put another potato chip in his mouth and said, "Kaitlynn."
♠ ♠ ♠
#thedream

anyway, leave a comment!

Also you should read my other story that I'm currently still updating: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/509055/Insane-Love/