Letters for Muscles

February 23

My Dearest Muscles.

A week and counting! Seriously, Chandler downloaded an app on his phone that counts down the amount of time until you’re back! We’re already making progress!

The last week has been quite the experience. So many ups and downs in so little time. There’s so much I’ve learned, and I’m only going to continue learning how to make it on my own. It’s a blessing and a curse.

It’s been such a challenge. I’m lucky to say you haven’t been mentioned on the news yet. That’s a good thing, Garrett’s telling me. I’m so confident that we’re going to do well. As long as I keep writing letters, I’ll keep some of my sanity together too.

I keep thinking of what I’d send you if I could send you care packages. I read that people do that—or they used to. I don’t really care. Chandler and I went shopping for food today, and I kept seeing that protein powder you like so much, and I kept thinking to myself that I could get some for you. Until it occurred to me that I couldn’t send it. Naturally, I’d send you one of these sappy, heartfelt letters, some photos. I’d send you lots.

I talked to Chandler about that dinner idea, and he says he thinks he can fit it into his schedule. He says it sounds like so much fun, and he even said he’d let me help him cook. It sounds like so much fun. Maybe we’ll even play games! Like Charades! It’ll be like a real dinner party! I’ve got lovely friends. I’m so lucky.

Stay safe, babe.

Yours Lovingly,
Blondie