Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

Dealing with Death...

I walked into my room, and I grabbed a pillow from my dresser, and I threw it with such force against the wall, that the pillow broke, and feathers blew everywhere. I went over to the foot of my bed, and I sat down. I turned to my right, and I looked out the window. It had begun raining, and raindrops began pattering against the window panes. Tears beaded in my eyes, and they slid down my cheeks. I heard someone enter my room, and I turned to see…Steve?! What was he doing here?

“Hey, Saoirse….” He said, awkwardly. I was just too upset to say anything.

“Saoirse…I just don’t know what to say…” I looked at him for a moment longer. Before more tears leaked from my eyes, and I turned away to stare back out at the pouring rain.

“There’s nothing left for you to say that would bring him back…” My voice breaking.

“Saoirse…” He began, but then I cut him off.

“Steve, just…please…stop talking before you say something stupid…” I said.

“When have I ever said something stupid?!” He scoffed.

“When haven’t you?” I smirked, and I turned to see him roll his eyes at me. I tried to laugh, but it came out unsteady and shaky. He seemed to notice, and he sat down beside me.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked, seriously. I sighed; I just wasn't sure anymore.

I leaned over, and I rested my head on his shoulder, “I don’t know…”
*Steve’s Point Of View*

“I don’t know…” I heard Saoirse say, sadly. I felt bad for her, so I wrapped an arm around her, comfortingly. She leaned into me, and she turned to face me, her cheeks tearstained. I wrapped both arms around her, and she leaned her head against my chest. Her sobs were soft, but they were there. I rested my head on top of her own, and I listened to her sobs. I rubbed her back, softly.

“It’s going to be okay…Everything will fine…I promise…” She looked up at me, her eyes cloudy, but her sobs and tears had stopped.

“I trust you…” She said, quietly. I smiled, and the corners of her mouth tugged up into a smile. I felt myself leaning forward a bit, and I saw that Saoirse was doing the same thing…

*Party Rock Anthem starts playing, and the story paused*

*Paige kicks down the door.*

“Party time bishes!”

“Avery! Paige! What are you doing here? Get out!”

“We’re here to party with L…”

*face palm*

“What?”

“Wrong story…This is ‘My Brother…He’s a Billionaire, Playboy, Genius, Philanthropist….He’s Iron Man. You guys are looking for Before First Sight, that’s on Paige’s profile….”

“But I thought that this was Paige’s profile…”

“This is mine, now leave…*points at Steve and Max*

“Oh…gotcha.”

“Sorry about that…now. Back to why you all came here for…”

*Max’s Point of View*
I could feel his hot breath on my lips, and our lips were literally a few millimeters away from touching, when my earpiece buzzed to life.

“Agent Blair report…” Fury’s voice buzzed. Why Fury?! WHY! I bit my lip, and I backed away slowly from Steve.

“I…um…Fury needs me for something…” He nodded, as he slowly backed away from me. It was faint, but I could see a look of hurt in his eyes. I stood up, and I started walking out. But before I got too far, I turned around, and I faced him.

“Thank you, Steve, for everything…” I leaned forward and I kissed him on the cheek, before turning around, and I walked out of the room. I felt my cheeks hotten. One thought was racing through my mind. What was just about to happen?

Little did Max know, that, THAT same thought was racing through Steve’s mind. What was just about to happen?