Status: I own none of the Avengers franchise. I only own Max and my own ideas

My Brother? He's a Playboy, Billionaire, Genius, and a Philanthropist. He's Iron Man.....

Right....Army

I walked out of the room, and I walked down the hall. When I was halfway towards Fury’s office, my stomach began to burn. I turned into the medical store room, and I found a roll of gauze. I lifted a tiny bit of my shirt up to find that the metal from the platform, and severely scratched my stomach. I winced, as I wrapped the gauze around my stomach. I exited the store room, and I could hear Tony and Steve’s voices. I followed them, and I leaned against the metal doorframe, listening to where I clued into their conversation:

“I'm not marching to Fury's fife….” Tony said.

“Neither am I. He's got the same blood on his hands that Loki does. But right now we have to put that behind us and get this done. Now, Loki needs a power source. If we can put together-“Steve began to say.

“It's personal...” Tony interrupted

Steve sighed “That's not the point…”

“That IS the point. That's Loki's point. He'll get all of us right at where we live. Why?” Tony injected.

“To tear us apart…” Steve answered.

“Yeah, divide and conquers... great... but, he knows he has to take us out for him to win, right? THAT'S what he wants! He must beat us; he has to be seen doing it... he wants an audience…” Tony said, I smiled, as he began to put the pieces into place

“Right. We caught his act in Stuttgart...” Steve said, realizing where Tony was going with this

“Yeah. That's just previews... this is... this is opening night! And, Loki, he's a full-tilt diva... he wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a... monument built to the sky with his name plastered...” My eyes widened, as I realized what Loki was planning on doing. Stark Towers. That’s where it was going to happen. I walked in further, and I stood beside Steve, who just raised his eyebrows. We waited for Tony to clue in. And he did, his eyes widened like mine did.

“Son of a bitch…” I laughed. We all walked into our rooms to suit up. I had to change for, the metal from the platform, had torn a giant hole by my stomach. I met Cap by the Medical Ward, where he met up with Natasha.

“Time to go…” He simply stated.

“Go where?” I asked.

“I’ll tell you on the way. Can you fly on of those jets?” He asked.

Clint then appeared out of the bathroom, and he said, “I can…” Steve looked at Nat, and she nodded.

“You got a suit?” He asked the both of them.

“Yeah…” They both answered.

“Then suit up…”

We exited the medical room after Clint had suited up, and we started walking down to the jet terminal. I saw Nat turn to follow us. We entered a jet, there was a guy working in it. When he saw us, he stood.

“Hey, you guys aren’t authorized to be in here…”

“Son. Just don’t.” Cap said. I stifled a laugh, as the boy ran off. Clint and Natasha went to the front the jet, and Cap and I stood at the back.

“Hey Cap, where are we going?” Nat asked.

“Stark Towers. Loki’s going to use the power from Tony’s energy source to open up a portal for his army to come through…”

I saw Tony fly out ahead of us.

“Good luck, big brother…” I thought.
*Tony’s Point of View*

I had already tried to destroy the Tesseract that was currently sitting on top of my tower. That…didn’t go too well…I looked down at Loki, and an idea came to me.

“Time for Plan B…” I said.

“Sir, Mark Seven is not ready for deployment yet…” Jarvis said.

“Then skip the spinning rims, we’re on the clock…” I landed, and I began to walk down the catwalk that leads into Stark Towers. I turned to see Loki staring at me, as my suit came off. I walked in, and I walked to the bar.

“Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity…” Loki said.

I smirked, “Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you.”

“You should have left your armor on for that.” Loki said.

I nodded, “Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the glo stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?” I offered.

“Stalling me won't change anything.” Loki said, firmly.

“No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one…” I replied. Loki turned away from me, and he stared out the large glass window nearby.

“The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?”

“The Avengers.” I said, quickly.

Loki turned to face me, with a look of confusion on his face.

“It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes' type of thing…” I explained.

Loki smirked, “Yes, I've met them.”

I played along, smirking as well. “Yeah, takes us awhile to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here…”

While I was talking to him, I was placing the cuff links for Mark Seven on my wrists.

“Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.”

He laughed slightly, “That was the plan.”

“Yeah…” I said, taking a drink.

“Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you…” I said, threateningly.

“I have an army…” Loki shot back.

“We have a Hulk.” I said, boldly. “But I thought that the beast had wandered off…” Loki said, pointing out at the horizon.

“You’re missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can't protect the earth, you can be damned sure we'll avenge it.” I said, bolder than I thought.

Loki began to walk over to me. “How will your friends have time for me, when they’re so focused on fighting you? Especially poor Max, I think her name is…”

My eyes widened. How did Loki of all people know about Max? What was going on here?! What did he know that neither Max nor I knew?

“Oh yes…I know of your dear little sister. It seems though, that we do have one mutual friend. My…daughter perhaps…You know who I’m talking about…How heartbroken she would be, when she realizes that she has to fight off her brother…Oh what a shame…”

With that, he raised his spear, and he tapped it against my chest. Ting! He looked confused, so he tried again.

Ting!

“This usually works…”

“Well performance issues, it’s not uncommon. One out of five-"

But I was cut off when Loki picked me up by my neck, and he threw me across the room, close to the window.

“Jarvis, anytime now…” I said, urgently. Loki picked me up by my throat again.

“You will ALL fall before me…”

“Deploy…DEPLOY!” I choked. With that, Loki threw me out the window. Thankfully, Mark Seven worked, and I was soon in a new suit. I heard a sound, and I looked up, as the portal began to open up.

“Right an Army…” I said.