Status: Active

For The Love Of You

Felon

Ryan ran into Beau from blessthefall and grinned after Sleeping With Sirens set. The next two hours were spent with them doing very ridiculous, very stupid things. Ryan walked out of it with her shirt torn and cut all over. She shook her head smiling.

"This is officially my Beau shirt." Ryan told Beau.

"Hell yeah. Did you watch us today?" He asked.

"I did. I talked to Eric before you guys went on." She said.

"No one tells me anything anymore." He shook his head making her smile.

"Sienna's here." She grinned.

"No way! I wanna see her." He said.

"Okay. Wanna wash that off?" She asked nodding toward his stomach that she had written 'Ryan Madden loves me'.

Beau shook his head and wrapped his arm around her neck as they started walking. She had her arm around his waist and was telling him about her day when she felt another arm wrap around her. She smiled seeing Beau band mate Jared.

"Jared. Hi." She smiled.

"Hello, Madden." He said.

Ryan knew Matt, Jared and Eric from a very, very long time ago during a stint in Phoenix during high school. She was there when Matt and Jared started the band. Jared had been the only person to ever call her Madden.

"How're you, Warth?" She smirked.

"I'm good. Where are we going?" He asked.

"We're gonna go see Sienna." Beau smiled.

"Oh, yay." Jared said.

And that's what they did. The three of them hung out with Sienna in Madden's bus for a while before Ryan left to go watch Pierce The Veil. She walked up behind Gabe and wrapped her arm around his neck making him smile.

"What's up, Girl?" He asked her letting his arm snake around her waist.

"Chilled with Sienna and some old buds. Been nice." She smiled.

"Drummer love I'm still being left out of." Mike said shaking his head as he walked up to them.

"You got my stick. That's love." Ryan told him.

"I do." He nodded.

"I have one of yours." Gabe told Ryan.

"And I have one of yours. See, now Mike's in on drummer love." Ryan smiled.

"That I am. Thank you, Ryan." Mike said.

"I try my best." She said.

"You know you have to go get one of mine at the next show, right?" He asked.

"At a hometown show? If you wanna see me go in and never come out, sure." She said making Gabe laugh.

"Okay, after." Mike said.

"Done." Ryan nodded.

Ryan stood there with Gabe and watched Pierce The Veil's set. She had been a fan of them for years. She was never a fan who knew band members birthdays. She was obsessed with the music, not the people in the band.

After Pierce The Veil's set, Ryan stayed with Gabe and went with him back to Sleeping With Sirens' bus. She sat down on the couch next to Jack and looked around. Chris was a neat freak and wouldn't let a speck of dust remain in Madden's bus.

"It's so normal in here." Ryan said slowly.

"Compared to what?" Jack asked.

"My bus. I could lick the floor, Chris is that insane." She said.

"Is your bunk messy?" He asked.

"Well, we have two junk bunks, so I share one of those with Tyler. That is horrific. My bunk isn't." She said.

"You two need to get married and get it over with." Kellin told her coming from the back lounge.

"Jack and I?" Ryan asked slowly.

"No, you and Tyler. I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind marrying you, though." Kellin said.

"Sorry, Girl. Smiley boy's not going down that road." Jack said before he got up and left having Gabe take his seat.

"Why do you think I need to marry Tyler?" Ryan asked Kellin.

"Because he regularly eye fucks you." Gabe told her.

"That, and because you two just look good together." Kellin shrugged.

"Tyler does not eye fuck me." Ryan said.

"Yes, he does. Like you do to Justin." He told her.

"I do it innocently!" She said.

"Is there any real way to innocently eye fuck someone?" Gabe asked slowly.

"Who's eye fucking who?" Justin asked walking into the room sitting down next to Kellin.

"Well, Ryan eye fucks you and Tyler eye fucks her." Gabe told Justin.

"That's not accurate. She eye fucks you and Tyler eye fucks her." Justin told Gabe.

"Okay, I can eye fuck two people. I'm not committing any crimes. I'll own up to doing so." Ryan said making Kellin smile.

"And how many tons of guys eye fuck you, Ryan?" Kellin asked sweetly.

"Ha ha. You're hilarious." She mocked.

"It's the truth." Justin put in.

"Yeah, Girl. And a cut up shirt isn't helping it out." Gabe told her.

"This is Beau's fault, not mine." Ryan said.

"Doesn't matter." Kellin told her.

"I'm gonna go find some Frosted Flakes. Boys." She said as she stood up.

"Oh, come on." Justin whined.

"I'm hungry. Also trying not to eye fuck you or Gabe. So, I'm gonna roll." She said.

"Ruhh you." Gabe smiled sweetly.

"Ruhh you, too." She shook her head smiling before she left.

On the way back to her bus, she stopped at Madden's merch tent and hung out for a few minutes. She got to the bus and walked past Jake, Molly and Sienna to her bunk and grabbed her special Frosted Flakes.

She walked out of the bus and went over to All Time Low's seeing Alex sitting outside with Jack. She announced her arrival and sat down next to Jack, who took some of her Frosted Flakes. No matter what genre of music they played, friends were friends.

"What's up with the shirt, Ryan?" Alex asked her.

"Beau from blessthefall did it." Ryan told him.

"These are so good." Jack said slowly with his mouth full.

"It's a secret recipe." Ryan smiled.

"For cereal?" He asked.

"Cereal, no. Frosted Flakes, yes. Frosted Flakes are the best." She stated.

"I wanna try 'em." Alex said.

"Have as much as you want." Ryan handed him the box.

"Those are good." He said slowly after he ate a few.

"Right?" Ryan said taking the box back, grabbing a handful.

"What do you do to them?" Jack asked.

"It's a secret. First off, never eat them with milk. That's just weird." She said.

"You gotta tell me!" He whined.

"No, sir. But, I'll make you guys some." She said.

"So it can be done on the bus." He said slowly.

"Yep." She nodded.

"Fine. Don't talk." He said before he took a handful.

"We've known you six years and I've never had any of those." Alex told her.

"That's a well kept secret then, huh?" Ryan said making him laugh.

"Guess so. Did you watch us today?" He asked.

"I had to miss it because we were playing at the same time. But, if I could've cut my body in half, my right side would've been at your set." She said.

"Why the right?" Jack asked slowly.

"I hear better in my right ear." She said.

Ryan hung out with All Time Low the rest of the night and by the time she went back to her bus, she had no more Frosted Flakes left. When she got back to her bus, she went in the back lounge and set up her old school Play Station 2 with Luke.

"What are we gonna play?" Luke asked her.

"Simpson Road Rage. What else?" She said slowly.

On the bus there was Ryan, of course, Jake, Chris, Tyler, Luke, their guitar tech Jonah, their merch guy Will and Adam. Usually they one of Ryan and Adam's brothers, Matt doing photography and Adam usually brought his fiancee, who conveniently worked with him.

But, for their first tour back since Sienna was born, they decided to keep it simple enough. Madden wasn't an overly complicated band and the Madden crew certainly wasn't. They worked hard, they played hard. That was just how it was.

"What's up?" Chris asked poking his head in the back lounge to see Ryan and Luke battling on Play Station 2.

"Winning. That's what's up." Luke smiled to himself.

"You're winning because you went by the church!" Ryan told him.

"It's still winning." He said.

"Well, alright." Chris said slowly and walked back into the front lounge.

"Are we ever gonna tour with you guys?" Molly asked slowly, watching Tyler with Sienna.

"You should at least on Warped. Imagine her in middle school being like 'Yeah, my dad's in Madden. I spent the summer on Warped Tour, what'd you do?'. That'd be so cool." Tyler said smiling.

"Yeah, like in the summer." Jake told his girlfriend.

"She's not going to school for like, four years." Molly told him.

"You wanna take her now?" He asked.

"Not like, this moment. But, you know, she'll have four years of seeing different places, and not being away from you." She said.

"Well, I'm gonna go find something to do." Chris said and left, followed by Tyler, who gave Sienna back to Jake.

Right after Luke won, Ryan's phone rang in her pocket. It was a text from Eric in blessthefall asking what she was up to. She replied by telling him that she was playing Play Station 2 and told him he could join. A good ten minutes later, Eric was walking in the back lounge of Madden's bus with Vic.

"Hey, Pretty boy." Ryan smiled.

"You know, like everyone, don't you?" He asked her.

"I've spent seven years playing Warped. I meet everyone." She nodded.

Luke had decided to bow out not wanting to loose now that Ryan would be paying closer attention, so he left and Eric and Vic started playing against her. She had all the old school games because she only had a Play Station 2 and Nintento 64.

"What's up with the Stop sign?" Vic asked Ryan after Eric beat them.

"Oh, on the wall? We got lost in North Carolina a few years ago and I went over to it and stole it." Ryan told him making him smile.

"Way to leave out the details, Ryan." Eric said.

"Okay. I looked at it, grabbed the tools we had, and played with all the wrenches until I got the right one, took it off and then stole it." Ryan clarified.

"That's interesting." Vic told her.

"We have a One Way sign from Georgia and a Yield from Texas." She smiled.

"Felon." Eric smirked.

"I'm probably on my way." She said slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is just sort of there. Not one I like, but I hope you guys do. That's all I've got at the moment. Enjoy!