Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Twenty-Four

Nick’s POV:

I can’t believe she is still thinking about that bastard. What the hell did they so to her to make her think of that?

‘Conner, ask them what the hell did they do to her this morning’ I say with my anger seeping through.

‘Xavier said when she came to the room he was getting dressed and then she started rambling so he kissed her. Oh and then Alex said when she came into the room he was using to take a shower, it was pretty much the same thing and then she ran out’ he explained.

‘Fuck’ I say and hit the steering wheel.

‘Why, what is wrong they didn’t mean to upset her’ he says a little worried. Well might as well tell them they are her mates.

Conner’s POV:

‘Conner, ask them what the hell did they do to her this morning’ Nick says through our mind link and I can feel the anger seeping through.

‘Xavier said when she came to the room he was getting dressed and then she started rambling so he kissed her. Oh and then Alex said when she came into the room he was using to take a shower, it was pretty much the same thing and then she ran out’ I explained.

‘Fuck’ he says and I can feel he has gotten angrier.

‘Why, what is wrong they didn’t mean to upset her’ I say a little worried, I mean I consider Aria my sister so if it’s something bad I wanna know.

‘She is going to kill me for tell you this but I want them to know so they understand and can help her’ he says taking a pause.

‘I swear I’ll tell them and we won’t say a word to the others’ I reassure him.

‘No I think I will tell everyone’ he says and I can feel the mind link being open between everyone except Aria.

‘Nick what the hell do you think you are doing? It is not our place to tell everyone and you know when she finds out she’ll be pissed and probably kick your ass’ Cole says seething pissed.

‘They have a right to know and then Xavier and Alex will understand and hopefully can help her because we can’t’ he defends.

‘Fine but this was all your idea I had nothing to do with this’ Cole sighs putting up his wall.

‘Okay so explain’ Max says.

‘Well our freshman year of High School, which started in Maryland there was this popular boy named Peter and he had taken an interest in Aria. She ignored his attempts of asking her out for like a month or two but she finally gave in. He took her out that Friday.

After he picked her up that night we could tell something was off but we just brushed it off. It wasn’t till 20 minutes later that Aria’s feelings came through to us and she was scared shitless. We asked her where she was and she told us he had taken her to the old abandon house in the woods. We didn’t wait any longer we took off into the wood shifting as soon as we entered. We ran as fast as we could and when we reached the house we could hear Aria crying and then a sickening crack. We shifted back and ran to the door. Since Seth was the first one there he threw open the door and what we saw still breaks my heart and haunts me till this day. Aria was laying in the corner bloodied and bruised being held by 2 other popular boys.

After that Seth, Travis, and Carter lost it. Eventually we got them to stop beating the guys up because they were going to end up killing them, not like that would have been a bad thing but we really didn’t need any trouble. Aria then whispered Carter’s name and he immediately jumped up and ran to her. He picked her up gently and cradled her to him. He carried her all the way home and ended up staying with her all night because of the nightmares and she didn’t want to be alone. After that she focused on training because she said she never wanted to be that vulnerable and weak ever again. To this day we don’t really know what he said or did besides she was so stupid for thinking that anybody would want an ugly, stupid, bitch like her’ Nick finished.

To say we were all pissed would be an understatement how could someone do that to her she was the sweetest, unless you messed with her family. I relayed to Xavier and Alex what I just learned and if you thought the rest of us were pissed well these two had no comparison.

“So she thinks that we are the same then that we are going to treat her like those bastards” Xavier says through clinched teeth.

“No Jade says that she doesn’t think she is good enough for either of you and that one of you will get mad at her and love her less because she has feelings for the both of you” I relay from Jade.

“Well she’s stupid and we are going to make her see that. We are happy she accepted the both of us and we love she loves the both of us. We wouldn’t want it any other way” Alex says still pissed.

As we pull up to Starbucks I should’ve known Aria would have found out and shit was going to hit the fan.

Aria’s POV:

As we were about half way to Starbucks Jade and Sam became really angry.

“Guys what’s wrong” I ask looking at both of them.

“Why didn’t you tell me I’m your best friend” Jade says still pissed but I can hear the hurt in her voice.

“Tell you what” I asked confused.

“About what happened your freshman year in Maryland” Sam says and I freeze.

“How do you know about that” I ask though clinched teeth. I start having trouble breathing as the memories hit me full force.

“Nick told us all through mind link. He thought we needed to know and that Alex and Xavier could help you” Sam whispers.

“You could have told me” Jade whispers.

“I didn’t want anyone knowing. That is something I deal with I don’t want pity, I don’t want you to pretend to understand, no one has any idea about anything” I say screaming as we pull up to Starbucks.

I get out and slam the door. It’s not their fault I just need to calm down. As everyone pulls up they all get out and walk toward me, everyone except Chase. He understands that sometimes its better just to leave it till I am ready to talk.

“Don’t touch me” I say to everyone holding my hands up.

“Aria we would never do anything like that to you” Xavier says.

“You mean the world to us already. We love you, you are perfect for us, and we love that you feel the same for the both of us” Alex says taking a step toward me.

“Don’t, and Nick I can’t believe you would tell everyone about that. I mean I might not have been so mad if it was just Alex and Xavier but no you told everyone. I’ll meet everyone later” I say running to Chase and jumping on the back of his bike and we sped off. I didn’t know where we were going and he didn’t ask he just drove and for that I was thankful.

Alex’s POV:

As we watched Aria jump on Chase’s bike I couldn’t help but be pissed. She had went to Chase for comfort and not us. I turn and look Xavier is just as pissed as I am.

‘Why would she go to him we are her mates’ I ask him.

‘I don’t know but I want to put him in his place’ Xavier says and I can his anger.

“She just needs a little bit to calm down. And she want to Chase because he is the only one who wasn’t trying to smother her making her remember” Cole says as if reading our thoughts.

“We were just trying to comfort her” I defend.

“Yes but the looks you were giving her made her feel like shit. I know I felt like shit and your looks weren’t directed at me” he says irritated.

“What looks” Xavier asks.

“The look like she is stupid for thinking that way. And she is but you don’t need to make her feel like that especially when she already does. She feels like shit because she doesn’t think she is good enough for you, that she’s wrong for feeling the way she does for the both of you, and then to add the thing from freshman year and you looking at her like she is stupid just makes her think her suspicions are confirmed. So if you wanna be pissed off at someone, be pissed off at those guys and yourselves not her and Chase. Chase will keep her safe but he also won’t pressure her to talk if she doesn’t want to she doesn’t want to but if she does he will listen and not make her feel stupid” Cole explains and then walks into Starbucks leaving the rest of us on the sidewalk.

I look over at Xavier and can tell that after Cole’s little speech he feels just as shitty as I do. How come we keep screwing up with our mate.

‘She ran away from us this morning because we let her and she thinks we will love her less for her feelings she has for the both of us’ Xavier says.

‘Yeah’ I sigh.

‘Well no more tonight we make her see that the both of us want her, no need her and that we are okay with sharing her with each other’ He says.

‘I like the way you think’ I say smirking. We are getting you tonight mate you just wait.

‘But first we are joining the pack’ Xavier says and I look at him shocked. He has never wanted to be in a pack. ‘Aria is Alpha and she loves them so I will accept them as my pack and family as well just for her.’

‘As will I’ I say with a smile. With that we go inside to get our coffee and be with the others.

Carter’s POV:

I’m sitting in Seth’s office going over some of the paper work about the nearby packs being attacked by rouges when my cell phone rings. I look down and don’t recognize the number and as I’m about to ignore it I have a gut feeling to answer.

“Hello”

“Carter” the voice on the other end says with tears in their voice.

“Aria what’s wrong” I ask pushing away everything else. I still feel so guilty about everything we did to her and Cole.

“I just needed you” she whimpers.

“What happened Little One”

“Nick told everyone about freshman year” she whispers.

“He did what? Why was that even brought up” I said shaking with anger.

“Well I found my mates” she started but I cut her off.

“Whoa slow down did you say mates, as in plural. I think you need to start from the beginning. Is it ok if I put you on speaker the others just walked in” I ask her.

“Yeah, and hi guys I love you and miss you” she says.

“We love and miss you too Little One” everyone screams back and we all hear her laugh.

“Okay Aria, start talking” I say and we all go silent waiting for her to explain. She takes a deep breath and then begins.

“Well we left Disneyland and went to San Jose. Max and I were supposed to have our first date but we didn’t because he was messing around with another girl.” At that we all growl. “Calm down I’ll explain in a minute. Anyways to make me feel better everyone wanted to go clubbing so we did. At the club Nick met his mate, her name is Crissy and she is a total girly girl. She was with a guy named Alex and they were betrothed but since she found Nick they don’t have to get married anymore. I felt this pull toward Alex but I couldn’t figure out why. After the club we went back to the hotel and I caught Max in bed with the girl.” Again we all growl. “I was pissed I slapped him and then Alex told me I could sleep in his room. I did but all we did was sleep okay. So the next morning I got up to go buy Sharks tickets and jerseys, Alex came with so I wasn’t alone. I saw Nick and Crissy making out half naked because they pulled me into their room so I could accept her into the pack. Anyways after we bought the tickets and jerseys we went back to the hotel and there were rouge demons attacking us. I run up to our floor and the guys had been hurt a little but you know since we have fast healing everyone was okay. I killed all the demons using fire which I can create now. After that we all cuddled and then got ready for the game. On the way out of the hotel Max met his second chance mate Olivia. Olivia is girly just like Crissy so you know they get along.”

“Aria” Tent says trying to hold back laughter.

“Shush and let me tell you everything” she says and we all chuckle god I miss her. “Okay so after the game came back got some sleep then got on the plane here, to Oregon. We got here and everyone got cars and I bought everyone cell phones. So I need all your numbers. Okay anyways, we went to lunch at a restaurant. Alex had went off by himself so when he showed up he was with this bitch Stacy and this guy named Xavier. Well the bitch turned out to be the same girl I caught Max with at the hotel. Come to find out she is Max’s true mate but rejected him the day I caught them to be with Xavier who is his best friend. So of course you know me I talked shit with the girls and then the bitch started going at Olivia and Max. I was barely controlling myself when Xavier told her that he picked me over her, which at the time I had no idea what they were talking about. She attacked me and I threw her off me. Then to tempt me she took off into the woods stupid bitch. Anyways we fought I beat the shit out of her till she stabbed me. Then Alex and Xavier said that they were blood brothers and that I was both their mates. So they asked if I accepted them and I did and they both accepted me. Then Cole and the others took me to our house while they took the bitch to airport and put her on a plane back to Italy. Then today we all marked each other and I started feeling like I wasn’t good enough for them and that they would love me less because I have feelings for the both of them and Nick told everyone about freshmen year and Peter.” At the mention of that pricks name we all growled viciously. “So now not only do I have the nightmares on my mind but they had to bring up Peter” she finishes.

“Wait what nightmares” Travis asks her. Now we are all worried.

“Well the first one I was in the woods and I was trapped by the leaves and vines. There was a guy he was red with black markings and he said that I was his and that I would accept him because I was the perfect weapon and he intended to use me. I told him I already met my mates and accepted them. He said you bitch and then slashed my stomach with his claw like fingernails” she paused taking a deep breath. We could all tell the next one would be worse. “The next one I was chained to a wall and all of you were chained and torchered by the same guy. He then started killing you one by one because I wouldn’t give him whatever he wanted. He also kept saying he was the one giving Trent the dreams so he could separate us and get me” she finished sobbing.

“Oh my god Aria I am so sorry I was so stupid he kept telling me it was the only way to keep you safe” Trent says looking so guilty.

“Hey Little One, we can’t leave just yet but as soon as we can I will let you know and we will join you in Oregon okay we will all be together” Seth says making the decision.

“Okay let me know and I’ll come out there and help it would be a good break” she says still crying a little.

“Of course Little One and I am so sorry for not believing you” Trent says with his eyes watering.

“I know Trent we will all be together again soon I can’t wait to be with you guys again” she whispers.

“We love you too” we all say.

“Okay well Chase and I are going shopping so text me so I have all the new numbers” she says.

“Bye Sis” we all say and then hang up. They all start to text her so she has the numbers. I get a text and open it.

Just wanted to say I love you and thank you <3 Aria

I smile and get back to my work so we can finish with these rouges and get home to be a family again.