Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Seth’s POV:

Today is the day we are going to help the neighboring packs and clans get back all the females that have been taken by those stupid rouges. If we weren’t dealing with this shit then we could already be back with Aria and the others but I guess everything happens for a reason or at least that is what Aria would say. Just thinking about my little sister I can’t help but beat myself up over how we treated her and Cole, how she was right about Trent’s dreams, how everything seems dull now. No one is playing jokes and pranks on each other or anything.

“Let’s get this over with” I say to all my guys and we walk out of our pack house to meet with the others at an abandon warehouse where the rouges are holding the women.

Aria’s POV:

I woke up being snuggled and pinned by two delicious looking people and I can’t help the smile and blush that crosses my face. So much for making them wait I think to myself. Being very careful I wiggle out from underneath their arms and quietly grab some clothes and my towel. As I close the door as quietly as I can I walk across the hall to use the guest shower so I don’t wake up my boys. After a quick but relaxing hot shower I head down stairs to make breakfast.

Hmm, hash browns, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and coffee perfect I think as I get all the ingredients out. As I set everything on the counter there is a knock on the door. Who could that be? I walk and open the door and standing there are about 15 men.

“Can I help you” I ask.

“We heard there was a new pack and we wanted to come and meet them and their Alpha” one guy says and that is when I notice they are all Alpha’s, Beta’s, and future Alpha’s or Beta’s along with a 3 belonging to a vampire clan and 3 belonging to a demon clan.

“Well I was just making breakfast please come in and we will talk in the kitchen” I say letting everyone in and walking back to the kitchen.

“With all do respect Miss we would really like to speak to the Alpha” another guy says.

I turn and smile “I am the Alpha.” They all look at me wide eyed and I go back to chopping up potato’s for hash browns.

“Are you really the Alpha” the vampire asks.

“Yes I am along with being a clan leader I guess you could say because our pack isn’t just shifters we also have a few demons and vampires.”

“What is your pack/clan name” the demon now asks.

“Twisted Rose Pack we are fairly new.”

“How new is fairly new” an Alpha werecat asks.

“About a month I think” I say trying to remember.

‘If you are coming downstairs put proper clothes on we have company’ I mind link everyone and I hear two distinct sets of footsteps come down the stairs.

“Morning Princess” Alex says walking in and kissing my neck.

“Morning”

“Morning Love” Xavier says coming in and kissing the other side of my neck.

“Morning, Boys these are our guest they are the neighboring Clan and Pack leaders” I say referring to the men sitting at the table. They turn to look and all the men gasp.

“Prince Alex” all the werewolves and werecats gasp bowing.

“Prince Xavier” the demons and vampires gasp bowing also. I roll my eyes and turn away back to my cooking.

“Gentlemen I think it is safe to say while we are here you will tell no one about where we are and who we are” Alex and Xavier address them.

“Of course but why if we may ask” one of the wolves asks.

“We are here to be with our mate and since we have both accepted the blood bond and the same mate our parents and the council will be furious. We would like a little time to be a normal pack and be with our mate before we have to take on everyone” Xavier explains.

“We understand you have our word” one of the cats says and the others nod in agreement. Without even thinking I turn around and throw a knife pinning one of the wolves, the one with the red hair and cocky ass smirk that gets on everybody’s nerves, to the wall. Everyone’s head snaps up looking between me and the “Alpha”.

“Don’t even think about because if you want to challenge someone you will challenge me. I am Alpha of this pack and this is my house, my land don’t you dare disrespect me” I growl out. Alex and Xavier walk over to me and wrap their arms around my waist each kissing a shoulder trying to calm me down.

“Relax Love he wouldn’t do that here would he” Xavier looks accusingly at the “Alpha.

“Actually I would like to challenge the both of you and show everyone that you are pieces of shit and to take your mate from you. But since your little firecracker of a mate wants to fight me I’ll make her submit first then fight you for her” he says keeping that smirk on his face.

“Fine outside NOW” I say trying to keep control over my animal. All the Alpha’s, Beta’s, Demons, and Vampires walk out behind my mates and I. Soon the rest of our family comes out ready for a battle because they heard everything.

“Well let’s begin” he says still smirking.

“I can’t wait to wipe that pathetic smirk off your face, but before we begin human or animal form” I ask.

“I will fight in animal but you can choose either” he sneers.

“Fine I choose human form” and everyone gasps.

“This will be a piece of cake” he says then shifts charging at me.

Seth’s POV:

As we reach the abandon warehouse I can distinctly smell the most delicious smell of vanilla and coconut under all the stench of blood and death. My mate is here and now this is more than a rescue mission for the packs it is a bring my mate home mission.

“My mate is in there” I tell my brothers.

“So are ours” Carter tells me.

“Well shit this is the icing on top of the cake” Travis says.

“I know but at least after this we will have our mates with us when we go home” Trent says. He has been beating himself up more than anyone over the dreams and Aria.

“True let’s go save our mates” I say and we all shift and howl signaling the others and telling the rouges we are here. Let the fighting commence.