Sequel: Twisted Fate 1.5

Twisted Fate

Chapter Thirty-One

Aria’s POV:

Last night was crazy I mean if Conner wouldn’t have been there to put things into perspective I would have thought we were dying. Okay maybe a little over dramatic but hey I was freaking out what do you expect. Anyways after we got back from our run yesterday there was a phone call from Travis saying they were getting ready to do their raid on the rouge house so I could come out there on Monday to help pack. Well looks like I won’t be starting school with everyone else.

After that conversation and I agreed to come out and help the Alpha’s and Clan leaders that were left sat down and we talked about me becoming their new contract person (I’ll be combining whatever contracts they have to give them the best solution). Then it was time to have a pack meeting after they left, which went smoothly. Then there was the conversation between Alex, Xavier, and I. Let’s just say that one was a lot of yelling and then we made up afterwards ;).

So here it is 5 in the morning and I’m making sure I have everything packed. As I walk past the calander in the kitchen I notice the date. Shit I’m a week late. I’ll just test when I come back it’ll only be like a day or two what could go wrong.

“You ready love” Xavier asks coming into the room and hugging me from behind.

“Yeah and I promise I’ll call and text you while I’m gone” I promise him again. That was a big issue last night being away from each other.

“You can always mind link us too Princess remember that” Alex says coming in to give me a kiss.

“I know now are you two ready to take me to the airport and then go to school” I say laughing. SUCKERS HAHAHAHA.

“Yeah let’s go” Xavier says grabbing my bag and the keys walking to his car.

45 minutes later we pull up to the airport and I don’t want to leave anymore.

“You can always change your mind you know that right” Alex says trying to get me to stay.

“No I need to go help my brothers. I’ll be back on Wednesday okay and we can make up for lost time” I whisper in his ear but I know Xavier heard me by the way I see him shiver. Giving both of my boys a kiss goodbye I walk into the airport to make the 3 hour flight it Washington.

*A LONG ASS 3 HOUR FLIGHT LATER*

As I grab my duffle bag from overhead, my only luggage, I pull out my cell phone to text my brother we had landed.

‘Hey guys I just landed I’ll call when I get to the house’ I mind link everyone and get okays.

‘I love you Princess be safe’ Alex says.

‘I love you as well Love and please be careful’ Xavier adds.

‘I love you both too and I will’ I promise.

As I make my way through the airport I look down at my phone to see the text Seth sent me.\

I’m waiting outside in pick up. Hurry up Sis I’m dying of anticipation!

I shake my head and laugh. As I look up someone covers my mouth and nose with a cloth and soon the darkness takes over.

Seth’s POV:

Aria just texted me she has landed. I can’t wait to see her my mate is even laughing at me because I’m antsy.

I’m waiting outside in pick up. Hurry up Sis I’m dying of anticipation! I text her.

“Calm down babe she will be here soon let her have enough time to walk out” Mel laughs at me. Yes Mel and all the other girls know what has happened to our family and though they called us stupid they don’t hold it against us.

“Something’s wrong” I say standing up away from the car.

“Nothing is wrong she will be here in a second” Mel tries to reassure me.

“No really something is wrong I can feel it” I say looking around for Aria. I spot her but she is being carried and thrown into the back of a van. I run after her but before I can make it they speed off. I turn and run back to our car. “Get in NOW” I yell jumping into the driver seat and starting the car. As soon as Mel is in and the door is shut I take off in the direction I saw the van go. “Call Carter and tell them Aria was taken” I say tossing her my phone.

“What” she gasp as she looks for Carter’s number. I hear the phone ring and after the third ring I hear Emily pick up.

“Hello”

“Put Carter on the phone now” I yell. “Put it on speaker” I say to Mel. I don’t meant to be an ass but my sister was just taken I am kind of freaking out.

“What the hell ma don’t yell at my mate” Carter says coming onto the phone.

“Aria was taken” I say ignoring his reprimand.

“What the fuck do you mean she was taken” he yells.

“I mean I was waiting for her to come out of the airport and I saw some guy carring her. He threw her into the back of a van and then took off”

“Fuck are you following them”

“No I lost them DAMNIT”

“Come back to the house we will call Cole and Nick, regroup and start looking for her. Hopefully when whatever they gave her to knock her out wears off she can mind link them”

“Alright I’ll be home in 10. Call everyone no one rest until we find her” I say hanging up and throwing the phone.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yell at you” I say to Mel as I kiss her hand.

“It’s ok I understand.

Carter’s POV:

“EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW” I yell and my voice echo’s through the whole house. I can hear everyone running as I put power behind my words. I walk into the living room shaking and Travis comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder.

“What’s wrong Brother” Trent asks.

“Aria was taken from the airport and we don’t know by who or to where” I answer and everyone freezes.

“What the fuck do you mean taken” Travis grits out.

“I mean someone kidnapped her”

“It was Balthazar I’m positive because Aria never wanted to come here in the first place that’s why we were separated and that’s why when I first started having dreams he said she would be safe if we moved to Washington. He must have a place here” Trent says.

“No is no time to be beating yourself up over this. I want you and Josh to get a map and pin point all the rouge hangouts because I’m starting to think the rouge attacks weren’t just random attacks” I tell them.

“You’re right they weren’t Balthazar was the mastermind behind them. Once we were first taken we were taken to him and given a status based on some type of value system he has thought up” Mel says coming through the door.

“I’ll go call Cole” I say walking out this is just too much. As I pass Seth he looks like he just like I’m sure we all do worried and hopeless. “Come with me while I make this call.” He nods and follows me into the soundproof office we have. We lock the door and I sit in his Alpha chair while he takes one and pulls it up beside me. I dial the number and here it ring.

*RING RING RING*

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED SHE HAS BEEN GONE FOR ONLY 6 HOURS” I hear Cole scream on the other end and soon there is running and questions being asked all at once.

“HOLD UP” I yell. “All we know is Aria was taken as she was walking through the airport to get to Seth. Trent seems to think it was Balthazar and that his main place is here in Washington which is why he made us choose it in the first place. We already have them working on the rouge activity because we learned he is controlling almost all the rouges in this area. We are buying tickets for everyone now the plane leaves in an hour. Any questions” I ask.

“Nope” Nick says and I can hear people moving to get packed and throwing the door open.

“By the way Aria is pregnant” some guy on the other end says.

“WHAT” Seth and I yell.

“She’s not that far along we just noticed her scent changed, it’s not a lot like if you haven’t smelled her scent before you wouldn’t notice it, and I don’t think she’s noticed either” another guys adds.

“Who the hell are you two” Seth growls.

“We are her mates I’m Alex the other one is Xavier” Alex says.

“We will see you in a few hours” Xavier says and then hangs up I’m guessing so they can leave.

“Shit call the others in so we can tell them” I say to Seth and put my head in my hands.

“Everyone in the office NOW” he yells and they all come running.

“What we were busy pin pointing the rouge activity” Trent says.

“We learned some new info” Seth says as he falls into his chair.

“Well what is it” Nicki asks.

“Aria is pregnant but just newly pregnant” I say and the room goes silent.

“How do you know” Travis asked.

“Her mates just told us and yes before you ask she has two mates deal with it and don’t tell anyone” I growl.

“That is an Alpha order. None is to tell anyone outside of this pack or Aria’s that she has two mates and is pregnant understood. We don’t know what they will do if they find out” Seth commands and everyone agrees.

This just got harder we need to find her and we need to find her fast so no harm can come to her or the baby.