Blood Angels

Chapter Four

Fang’s POV:

After riding for about six hours we all decided to find a motel and rest for the night. Stopping at one of the nicer hotels I went in and paid for three rooms. Walking out I look to the others and notice they are all ready and waiting to get to the rooms. The three rooms were split with Gunner, Gemma, Snake, and Sam in one room, Cole and Luther in another, and Blade, Slash, Melody, and I in the last. Blade was carrying Melody to our room seeing as she is still to weak to walk. After we said our good nights we all walked into our rooms.

“Can I take a shower please” Melody whispered.

“Of course Princess” I say walking over to the bed Blade laid her on. Picking her up and walking to the bathroom she asks “can you ask Gemma and Sammy to come help me?”

“Sure Love” Blade says and goes to get them. As I set her down on the edge of the tub Gemma and Sam walk in.

“Ready Mel” Gemma asks.

“Yes please and thank you” she answers and I leave closing the door behind me. Sitting down next to Blade on the bed I look at everyone.

“Melody is both of your mates isn’t she” Luther asks and we both nod.

“I want to go back and kill the bastard for what he’s done to her” Slash says gritting his teeth. We all look at him because he is not one to take to people lightly. I mean yeah he is nice to Sam and Gemma but he sounded protective over Melody. Just before anyone can respond we hear sobbing coming from the bathroom. Running to open the door we find it locked.

“Someone open the door before one of us breaks it down” I growl. There is shuffling and whimpering before Sam slowly opens the door.

“Before I let you see you have to promise to stay calm or you will scare her so bad she won’t open back up” she whispers. Seeing the pain in her eyes we all quickly pull in our emotions. Nodding to her with our defenses up and thinking we are prepared for what we are about to see, because I mean we are supernatural beings so this is nothing. Stepping to the side and taking in the sight before us was a very upset Gemma and a shaking Melody. The worst part was Melody her stomach was covered in bruises and her arms in cuts.

“I promised to show you later” she whispered and turned around and that was our undoing. The backs of her legs and her entire back was covered in whip marks, some old, some new, and some still bleeding, along with scars. Slash turned around and ran out with Luther and Cole following him so he doesn’t do anything stupid, while Gunner grabbed Gemma and Snake grabbed Sam. Taking a deep breath Blade and I walked over to her and placed a hand on each shoulder.

Melody’s POV:

Feeling two men’s hands on my shoulders and I flinch and whimper. Pulling me back into their arms I am surrounded in a sexy manwhich hug. For some reason I feel safe, protected, and loved with them but something feels like it’s missing.

“It’s okay Princess you’re safe with us we won’t hurt you” Fang whispered.

“I know I trust you” I whisper.

“Baby can I bathe you” Blade asks and I just nod. Letting Fang hold me while Blade runs my bath water I can’t help but cuddle into him. Taking the time to look at them I notice that Blade has a more demanding, dominating, and commanding presence about him while Fang has the same dominating presence he also has a more calming and understanding presence. Once the bath was filled with warm water Fang handed me over to Blade and walked out of the bathroom.

“Tell me if it hurts okay” Blade whispers to me.

“It actually feels really good” I whisper back. After a 20 minute bath Blade lifts me out of the tub and carries me back into the room. Setting me down on the bed still wrapped in my towel he dries me off before pulling off his shirt and putting it over my head.

“It might help a little to have a baggie shirt on so it doesn’t rub the cuts to much. And besides I like seeing you in my clothes” Blade says smirking making me blush and look down. “Hey Love don’t ever hide your face from me” he says and kisses my cheek making me blush even more. Looking over at the bag they had packed for me Fang grabbed a pair of underwear and handed them to me and I was pretty sure my face was a tomato red. Fang then handed me a pair of his sweats which I gladly put on.

“Why don’t you lay down Princess we are gonna be right outside checking on everyone ok” Fang said kissing cheek. Nodding I slid under the covers and was out in an instant.