Sequel: Wandering Souls
Status: Short Fic for one of my angel OTPs

To Deny Your Family's Name

Fledglings

"It's a surprise, Perciel," Samviel chuckled, covering her eyes, "If I told you, it'd ruin the surprise!"

"We aren't in Heaven, anymore," Perciel noted, uneasily. She trusted Samviel, but...

"We're on Earth," Samviel smiled, "Ready?"

"Yes," she nodded. Samviel removed her hands so the two angels looked at one another.

"Look up," Samviel whispered. Perciel gasped, the twinkling lights like nothing she'd ever seen before.

"They're beautiful."

"They're called stars," Samviel explained, "They remind me of you."

"I see why," Perciel smirked.

"Shut up," Samviel punched her arm, lightly. They smiled at each other for a minute, shyly.

Breaking through the trance that seemed to fall over them, Perciel leaned forward and placed a kiss on Samviel's lips, quickly, pulling away and looking down, afterwords.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"Y-you're welcome," Samviel stuttered.

"Alright, Cupids," a voice interrupted them, chuckling, "You've had your fun. Back upstairs with you." They shot their head over to see another angel standing there.

"Gabriel!" Samviel exclaimed, surprised.

"You better believe it," he smirked, "I suggest running, else you're gonna regret it." They giggled and flew back to Heaven, the archangel hot on their trail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah. What a cute couple. Be a shame if something...

Happened to them.