Sequel: Wandering Souls
Status: Short Fic for one of my angel OTPs

To Deny Your Family's Name

Attack Of Soul

"Think about this, Perciel," Samviel pleaded, "Lucifer is God's favourite. He's going to win."

"Michael has the advantage over Lucifer," Perciel argued.

"Oh yeah? How?" Samviel demanded.

"Lucifer is prideful," Perciel replied, "It clouds his judgement."

"Michael is jealous," Samviel hissed, "The followers of Lucifer are growing, daily, Perciel. It only makes sense."

"We can't keep fighting like this," Perciel stated, "What happened to neutrality?"

"We've been over this," Samviel answered, "Neutrals are being persecuted to pick sides. I thought you wanted to get out of this alive and raise a fledgling."

"I do," Perciel replied, "That's why we need to join Michael."

"You're just like the rest of those self-righteous bitches who follow Mister Stick-Up-His-Ass," Samviel spat.

"Really?" Perciel ground her teeth, hiding the pain that the jab had sent through her, "That's how you see me?" Samviel widened her eyes.

"Perciel, I didn't-"

"Shut up, Samviel."

"It wasn't supposed to-"

"You know what? I've heard enough. Good-bye."

Perciel, wait-"
♠ ♠ ♠
If you've read this far, you're probably saddened by their departure. Don't worry, they see each other, again.