Status: ill try to update as soon as I can. (:

She's Mine, You Stay Away from Her

Chapter 3

*Vic's Pov*

"Where've you been man?" Mike asked as I walked throught the front door.

"Jaime's." I threw myself on the couch and placed the pillow on my face.

"Oh fuck. Did you see her?"

"Mmhmm."

He yanked the pillow off of my face, "Did you guys talk?"

"Yeah, we talked a bit."

"Did you finally tell her how much of a bitch she is for-..."

"She's not a bitch." I cut him off while pulling the pillow from his grip and placing it back on my face.

"You know damn well she is." He stated. "You're just saying that cause you're a pussy who loves he-..."

"Mike!" I tried not to yell, "Can you please just fuck off? I see her one time since that day, we barely talked for ten minutes."

"I'm sorry. I just pisses me off how she thinks she could pull this off as if nothing ever happened while Tony is currently making the biggest mistake of his life."

Since when did this becomes Mike's bussiness? Oh right, when i decided to tell him so I could "get things off my chest". I regret saying a word to him now, since he never seems to let the subject go. "How could you do this to Tony?", "You should tell him, it's the right thing to do.", "You're such a pussy." is all I get from him. I'm not in the mood for this right now, I just wanna be happy that i finally got to see her again. And Mike's ruining it.

"Okay. I'm going upstairs now." I said, trying to avoid another one of Mike's lectures about Leah and how I'm fucking up people's lives.

"Can't you just listen to me for a second?"

"No." I walked upstairs and slammed my door.

"You know what Vic," Mike yelled from downstairs. At times like these I wish this house had thicker walls. "I'm tired of you acting like a little teenage boy! You're older than me, for fucks sake! Can't you just tell Tony what happened?"

"No!" I yelled back, hoping he would'nt reply.

"Then I will!"

I jumped off my bed and opened the door, "No you won't!" I yelled from the top of the stairs, "Just drop it, it happened months ago. Unlike you, people move on!"

"Do you really wanna go there?" He said coming up the stairs. "'Cause you obviously haven't moved on, 'Leah won't text me back', 'I wish she'd talk to me', 'I miss her'." He attempted to quote me. "Quit the bullshit Vic, I'm not stupid. I just care about you."

"Well don't." I looked at him, "You would never understand how much she means to me, just fuck off and let me deal with it." I turned around and headed back to my room, slamming the door once again.

Mike didn't say another word, he just walked back downstairs. I laid on my bed and sighed, can't a guy ever be happy around here?
I grabbed my phone from my pocket and turned it on.
"1:58 p.m." The clock on the lock screen read.
I sighed once again, time seems to go by slow when theres nothing to do. Going to Jaime's house would be on my daily agenda, but i tend to avoid that now for the best. I'm basically just trapped in these bedroom walls, and i hate what it feels like. This room, these walls, this bed, have all been tainted with her betrayal. But it's not just her fault, I let it happen. I let her do this to me, and she let me do this to Tony.

"God, I'm so stupid." I whispered to myself.

Seeing her today was great. Maybe just a little too great, but I think I did a good job at hiding my excitement when she walked into the room. There's so many things I wished I said or asked. But out of all things I couldv'e asked, I asked if she missed me. Fuck, i really am stupid. She was probably going to start yelling at me, telling me how she's with Tony now, if Jaime didn't walk in just in time.
She looked sleepy, and she was wearing one of his shirts. I could tell cause it was too big. I'm pretty sure that still bugs Jaime, but there's not much he could do about it now.
She was trying to avoid me, I know it. But it was cute that she tried to spare my feeling saying that she actually wanted to talk to me, what a liar. I wonder if it hurt her to hear me say her name as much as it hurt me to say it? I doubt it.
I let my mind wonder off about her. Her smile, her name, the way we made eye contact... Every little detail from those ten minutes seemed to matter so much.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs, I needed to stop thinking about her.

*Leah's POV*

Nothing. Nothing mattered from those ten minutes we spent together. I was just doing what my brother asked of me, and that was to keep Vic company. What did matter was what right in front of me, and that was Tony.

"C'mon babe, it's your only day off work. I wanna take you somewhere nice." Tony said extending his hand out in his attempt to pull me out of bed.

"But babe," I whinned. "I just wanna lay here all day with you."

"Nope." He argued. "We are going out to enjoy the world."

"Fuck the world." I pulled the blankets over my head and I heard him laugh.

"But home is so boring."

"Pleaseeee.." I begged.

I heard him slip his shoes off. Yes.

"Fine, lets be boring."

He got back into bed and sighed, "You're so lame."

"If it makes you feel any better, we can watch Star Wars."

He kissed my forehead, "I love you."

I slipped out of bed to go get the movies from the DVD display we have in the living room. Kayla was sitting on the couch with Jaime and she looked like she wanted to scream.

"England!? Two months!? Jaime, you don't understand how excited I am for this!" She threw herself into Jaime's arms and he smiled.

"I figured you would. I just have to sort some things out with the band before we go, but we'll be gone in no time."

"You hear that Leah!? England! Ahhhh!" She squealed.

I gave her a hug, "I know! I'm so excited for you guys, I'm sure y'all will have a great time."

I gave Jaime a hug as well before heading back to mine and Tony's room with the movies.

"What's up with all the girly squeals?" Tony asked as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Jaime told Kayla about the England plan."

"What England plan!?"

"Jaime wants to take Kayla to England to go meet my mom," I explained. "But then he plans on asking her the big question but shhh it's a secret."

"Wow really!? That's so great, I'm excited for little Hime." He said grabbing the movies from my hand.

"Yeah, me too."

"But hey," He said as he continued to look at the movies, "When will I ever meet your mom?"

"Um, I'm not sure. Someday though."

He sighed, "I guess."

He handed me a movie and I popped it into the DVD player, then jumped back into bed with him. We watched every single Star Wars movie until there was nothing left to watch. I would fall asleep halfway through each movie, but Tony would always wake me up and say "Look babe, you're gonna miss the best part." We would take turns going to the kitchen to make popcorn after we finished each bag, the same with every soda we finished.

The movie finally finished, "Damn, Star Wars is so amazing."

"Eh," I replied. "It's alright."

"Whatever, you're 'alright'.

I nudged him, "Jerk."
He pulled me close to him and turned my head to his and kissed me.

"Being boring with you is great." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
omfg i havent updated in forever, sorry guys :/
ive been studying for final exams and school has just been the death of me! but since summer is coming up i should be updating once a week :) I've had terrible writers block lately but i finally got past it and decided to write this chapter. i'm not to proud of this update but i swear, my writing will improve! please leave feedback and all that good stuff :)

Oh and just letting y'all know, drama should be starting in the next couple of chapters. just thought you guys should get prepared emotionally xD