Status: ill try to update as soon as I can. (:

She's Mine, You Stay Away from Her

Chapter 4

"Are you kidding me!?" I yelled into the phone. "That's setting me back a whole paycheck!"

"Yes I know, but this isn't my fault Ms.Preciado. Please understand, it is just one week and I would talk to the main boss about all employees getting paid until we get things put back together." My manager said.

"Okay Max, I guess."

"Thank you, now enjoy the time you have off."

I hung up, "Fuck!"

"What's going on!?" Tony asked coming out of the bathroom we had in our room.

"My manager just called saying that our store got broken into last night. He said that it might take a week for the store managers to take inventory to see what was stolen, and regular employees can't return until they're done."

"That's not too bad, you get a whole week off." Tony said putting his snapback on.

"Yeah, but there's a chance I won't get paid."

"It's just one paycheck."

"I know but, I'm saving money for the wedding and it's just holding me back." I frowned.

"Aww, baby." He said pulling me into a hug. "Don't worry about that, we have all costs of the wedding taken care of, okay? Our day isn't for another six more months, we have lots of time."

I smiled, "You're right, but I do have a whole week off with nothing to do. Plus you have to go to signings and stuff, so I'm just gonna be so bored."

"Well, you could come with us to the signings." He smiled.

"Some of your fans give me ugly looks, I'd rather not." I frowned again.

He frowned back, "Sorry."

"It's okay, I know how much your fans mean to you. That's their time with you, I got you when you come home." I smirked and pulled him close to me.

"Oooo, I'm excited." He smiled then kissed me.

"Hey Tone, almost ready to go?" Jaime yelled from the hallway.

"Yeah, just a minute!" He yelled, pulling away from the kiss.

Jaime knocked on the door and let himself in, "Vic's in the living room, we're just waiting on Mike. Just make sure you're ready before he gets here, you know how Mike gets when he doesn't get to sleep in and if you keep him waiting."

Tony and I both laughed, "Yeah, I know." Tony replied.

"Okay, cool." Jaime let himself out and closed the door.

Tony gave me another quick kiss and went to the closet. I decided to walk over to the kitchen, being fully aware that I had to pass the living room to get there.

I walked into the hallway and out into the living room, sure enough he was there just like Jaime said he was. I took a quick glance at him, then looked straight down and continued walking to the kitchen. Why am I in the kitchen? I'm not even hungry. I looked through the fridge just to pass time. After about five minutes I walked back into the living room, and not knowing what got into me I took a seat right next to him on the couch.

"Hi." I said so quietly it sounded like a whisper.

"What's up Leah?" He replied. Must he always say my name like that?

"Nothing much, what about you Vic?" I replied, hoping he would understand how uncomfortable I felt when he said my name.

"Nothing." He replied.

It was quiet for a second, but I didn't want to just sit here in silence. So i brought up the first thing that came to mind.

"You asked me a question the other day." I said, still looking down.

"Um, yeah I'm sorry. I hope it didn't make you fee-..."

I cut him off, "Wait, I wasn't finished."

I looked up at him to see that he was looking straight at me. His dark brown eyes looking straight into mine. I started to feel uncomfortable again, but it's too late to back away now, I already started the conversation. Out of all of the things I could have said to start a conversation I brought up this. But for some reason, I felt like I had to get it off of my chest.

"Um, Yes."

He looked back confused, "What?"

"I do miss you..." I said without thinking twice.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled and I smiled back.

"Good." He said quietly. "Cause i kinda miss you too."

I continued to smile, until I realized what was actually happening.

I got up from the couch and headed back to my room. I closed the door behind me and threw myself on the bed. For some reason I wanted to scream into a pillow, but I know Tony would ask me why I would be doing that and I would have to think of some stupid lie. So I just laid there staring at the wall.

Tony came out of the closet wearing a Key Street hoodie, "How do I look?" He asked.

"Like my future husband." I replied without looking at him.

He laughed, "Well duh."

He laid next to me on the bed, "What are you thinking about babe?"

Great, now I have to lie. "Work." I said.

"Don't worry about that babe, soon enough i'll be making enough money so you won't have to work. All you would have to do is stay home, look beautiful, and take care of our future kids."

I laughed, "If you say so."

"Watch!" He hovered over me and softly touched his lips on mine.

"Tony, WHAT THE FUCK!?" We heard Mike yell from the living room. "We are all just sitting here waiting on you!"

"Fuck." Tony whispered. "Okay, hold up!" He got off the bed and looked at himself in the mirror.

"I love you babe, see you when I get home." He kissed my cheek and walked out into the hallway. Seconds later I heard the front door close and the house was filled with silence. I walked into the living room and turned the T.V on and laid on the couch. Right when I thought I was completely alone, Vic walked in from the front door.

"Um, you're kinda laying on my car keys."

I stood up and he grabbed his keys.

He looked at me for what seemed like a really long second, then out of no where he threw his arms around me. I hugged him back.

"Sorry." He said pulling away from the hug. "I got to go." He turned around and walked out of the front door as fast as he came in.

I was just left standing there. And for some reason I was hoping he would walk back in and hug me one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's slowly happening, little by little...

Maybe another update later? :)