Status: ill try to update as soon as I can. (:

She's Mine, You Stay Away from Her

Chapter 5

*Tony's POV*

We were all in the car, finally heading home from the signing. I can't wait to get home and spend the rest of the day with my wonderful fiance. My head was starting to hurt and all I wanted to do was get home to Leah as fast as possible.

"And did you see the look on Vic's face!?" Mike laughed.

"Yeah, he was like 'oh shit what just happened, what do I do?'" Jaime teased. Earlier when the signing started, a fan jumped over the table and decided to plant a big huge kiss on Vic. All the guys found it funny, and I gotta admit, it was a bit hilarious.

"How was it Vic?" Mike teased.

"Hmm, not that bad," he replied, "but the least she could've done was ask me on a date first."

All the guys in the car laughed, they were really getting a kick out of this. My head pounded and deep down I really wished everyone would just shut up. Yes, I love my guys, but damn they could be annoying at times especially when I feel like this. I rested my head on the window and waited until the long drive was over.

"Hey Tony, wanna come with me to grab some food?" Mike asked while looking back at me from the drivers seat.

"I don't know , I got a head ache and..-"

"C'mon man, i'll buy you some medicine on the way."

I sighed, "Okay okay."

"Thanks man, we just gotta drop Jaime off real quick to get his car, he wants to go see Kayla."

I sighed again, I just want to see my girlfriend too. But no, everyone's gotta do their shit first.

I nodded my head, "Alright."

We stopped by the house and Jaime and Vic got off the car.

"Aye Vic, I thought you were going?" Mike asked as he rolled down the car window.

"Nah, I was hoping to take a quick nap on Jaime's couch... Well, if it was okay with Jaime first." You have got to be kidding me. I looked at Jaime, wishing for some reason he would say no, but I doubt it.

"Go for it," Jaime said, "My house is your house."

"Thanks Jaime," Vic said with a smile, "Bring me back something, will you Mike?"

"Whatever Vic I guess." Mike said flicking off Vic.

I laughed, but I was a bit upset. Why all of a sudden does Vic decide to say at the house? After all this time of not showing up?

"Looks like it's just me and you Tone." Mike said pulling out of the drive way.

I sighed, I should have been the one to stay home.

Mike drove down the road and got onto the highway, "So what do you feel like eating?"

"Anything but pizza." I replied, putting my head back on the window.

He looked at me, "Why are you looking all down man?"

"I was just looking forward to staying at home with Leah, but it looks like Vic beat me to it." The words slipped out as fast as I thought of them. I hope they didn't sound as bad as I thought they did.

"What, you don't trust my brother?" He giggled.

"Well..."

"It's alright man, I didn't think so," He said putting his hand on my shoulder, "I don't blame you."

I sighed, "Yeah, I guess."

Mike shook his head, "Fuck Tony, if only it was my secret to tell." He said so quietly it came out like a whisper.

I looked at him confused, "What?"

He avoided eye contact with me, "Nothing."

I shrugged it off and continued to stare out of the window.

"Tony," Mike said with his eyes still on the road, "Do you ever feel like you made the wrong decision on asking Leah to marry you?"

"Um, no. Actually, I feel like I made the right decision."

"Oh okay, just asking." He replied.

I wanted to ask him why he asked that, but for some reason I felt like I didn't want to know the answer. So I shrugged it off again.

"We don't have to stop and get medicine, I think I have some at home." I said.

"You sure?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." I replied. I looked out the window, I just want to get home to her as fast as possible.

*Vic's POV*

She was asleep on the couch when I walked in. I wanted to wake her up, but I felt like I couldn't. I laid on the other couch and watched whatever she was watching when she fell asleep. My eyes were getting heavy and I was just about to fall asleep.

"Tony?" I heard her soft voice ask.

"No, its Vic here." I said half asleep.

"Sorry." She replied. "Where's Tony?"

"He went to go get food with Mike."

"And Jaime?"

"Kayla's."

"Of course." She said sitting up from the couch.

I opened my eyes wider, trying to fight my sleep. How could I sleep right now when I have this short amount of time alone with her?

"So they left you here?" She asked walking over to the couch I was laying on.

"No," I sat up, "I offered to stay cause I didn't feel like going." I patted the seat next to me, hoping she would sit down.

She sat down, "Oh." She said.

The next few minutes we spent in silence. Everything in the house was silent and dark. The only noise came from the TV, and the only light came from the street lights from outside. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier, but I can't fall asleep, not now.

"Vic?" She asked.

"Hm?" I said waking up a bit.

"Can I..." She stopped.

"What?"

"Um, have a hug?"

Without answering her question, I pulled her into my arms and I felt hers wrap around me. I smiled, gosh this is so much better than sleeping. Her head leaned against my chest, and I couldn't help but smile bigger. I rubbed her back and squeezed her tighter. I wish this moment can last forever, cause honestly I couldn't be happier.

She looked up at me and a tear rolled down her cheek. My smile disappeared instantly.

"I'm sorry." She said softly. "I'm sorry for avoiding you for all this time and for pretending like I forgot all about you. I miss you Vic, I really do."

I wiped her tear away, "It's okay," I lied, "Everything's fine now."
♠ ♠ ♠
asjfdhaughueh I don't know what else to put except that things are going to start getting pretty intense. please leave feedback it motivates me to write faster !