Status: ill try to update as soon as I can. (:

She's Mine, You Stay Away from Her

Chapter 6

~

"You're all I ever wanted and more. But now you're his, so I guess its time I let you go." He walked out of the door, leaving me in his room surrounded by all of his stuff... Our stuff. His words replayed in my head, "You disgust me, but I can't help but love you."

I walked out of his room and followed him down the hall, "No! This isn't how things were suppose to be." I sobbed out. Tears were now running down my face and he just stared at me, completely emotionless. He would always wipe away my tears when I cried, but thanks to my stupid decisions he was just watching me, not doing anything about it.

"You made things this way Leah. We weren't meant to be. From the start you guys belonged together, I just got in the way."

"Tony please," I begged, "People make mistakes."

He faced me, "You're right, and you were my mistake."

Another tear rolled down my face. Tony was making his way to the living room with two bags in his hands, and I was trying to beat him to the door. I'm not ready for him to leave, and I don't think I will ever be ready.

"Tony stop!" I threw my arms around him and his body rejected me.

Tony stopped in his tracks and looked at me. He looked into my eyes and I was hoping that if he looked deep enough, he would see that I really do love him. He stood there for what seemed like forever looking at me, and then he smiled. He gave me that half smile I always loved and then shook his head, "You're so heartless."

He opened the front door and just like that, he was gone. I dropped down to my knees, feeling as hopeless as ever. How could I let the one thing i truly loved slip through my fingers so easily? I felt someone sit next to me and they pulled me into a hug, Jaime I was guessing.

"He's gone." I sobbed out as I buried my head into their chest.

"Shhh darling, you'll be okay."

I opened my eyes and recognized a familiar tie dye sweater, it wasn't Jaime that was sitting on the floor with me, it was the person that was making Tony leave to begin with.

I turned my head to face him, "But he's gone."

He looked at me with a smile, "But now you're mine."

I couldn't help but smile back, his deep brown eyes took me under and he had control of me now.

"I love you." He whispered as his lips came closer to mine.

"I love you too." I whispered back closing off the space between our lips.

~

I woke up panting. My face was wet and I was sure that I was crying. I turned on the lamp on the side of my bed and turned to see if he was still next to me.

"What's going on?" A sleepy Tony Perry said blocking off the light with his hand.

"I had a bad dream." I said snuggling up next to him.

"My poor baby, can you tell me about it?"

I sighed, I never told him my dreams about him leaving me, but I felt like I had to get this off my chest.

"You left me."

He stayed quiet and looked me me, "What? Why?"

"I don't know," I lied, "You said you didn't want me anymore and you left."

He hugged me tighter and looked at me, "That was just a dream," He kissed my forehead, "I would never leave you Leah..."

THE NEXT MORNING

The alarm clock woke me up. I forgot to turn it off since I wasn't going to work for the next week. I turned off the switch and turned around to see an empty bed. For a second, I panicked. But Tony was probably in the bathroom. I got off the bed and walked out of the room. The smells of pancakes and bacon filled my lungs. I walked inside the kitchen to see Tony at the stove flipping pancakes.

"Ooo babe what are you doing." I said coming up from behind him.

"What are you doing up!? Aren't you suppose to be asleep!? I was gonna surprise you..." He frowned.

"Aww babe, i'll go back to the room and pretend to be asleep if that's what you want." I hugged him from behind.

"It's too late, you know too much." He turned around and kissed me.

"Well in that case give me some food." I extended my hand out for a plate but he smacked it away.

"Nope, you gotta wait until its all done."

I frowned, "Fine."

I made my way to the living room and laid on the couch. The guys left pretty late last night and I wasn't sure if my brother was home yet or not. I looked out of thew window but there was no sign of Jaime's car anywhere, figured.

"So what are the plans for today?" I yelled from the living room.

"Well, Jaime and I were gonna go to the studio and fuck with our guitars for awhile. Then we were gonna go stop by the Love Before Glory shop to see if Jaxin has everything under control. I don't know, that was the plan but I'm not sure when Jaime's coming home."

"Sounds good." I replied. "I wanna be lazy again so i'll just enjoy having the house to myself."

"Are you sure babe?" He asked sitting on the couch, "I could cancel with Jaime and you and I could go out and do something."

"No no babe, I have all week off, we could do something tomorrow." I smiled so he knew that I was really fine with the idea of us going out tomorrow.

He smiled, "Alright babe, but if you change your mind just tell me."

He kissed my forehead, "By the way, breakfast is ready."

I pushed him out of the way and ran towards the kitchen.

"You little shit. You only like me for my food." He laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a piece of bacon and took a bite, "You know it babe."

We sat at the table and ate our breakfast. Jaime came home and he joined us at the table. Tony and Jaime talked about their plans for the day so it was official that I had the house to myself for the whole day.

"Well, I smell like yesterday, I'm gonna hit the shower." Jaime said as he placed his plate in the sink.

"Yeah, same here man." Tony said as he got up from the table. I grabbed his and my plate and took it to the sink. Jaime left to his room and Tony came up from behind me as I washed our plates.

"Come with me." He said into my neck.

"Uh, where to?"

"To go take a shower." He bit the sensitive part on my neck and I was ready to give in.

"But, I have to wash dishes." I stalled.

He turned the water off and took the plates away from my grip and place them in the sink.

"Tony what are yo-..."

He picked me up and carried me to the room. I love the fact that our shower is big enough for two people.

...

"Have fun you guys!" I waved at them from the front door as they were getting into Tony's car.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Jaime yelled and looked at me with a straight face before he got into the car.

I looked at him, "Just leave dude."

He laughed, "Love ya Lee!"

"Love ya too Hime." I yelled back.

I closed the front door and sighed, looks like the couch is going to be my best friend today. I went to my room and grabbed my phone off the charger and laid on the couch. I turned the T.V on went straight to MTV. A marathon of "Awkward" was suppose to be on and I actually enjoy that show. The show went on a commercial and I picked up my phone and went through my contacts. I tend to do that when I'm bored.
"Tracy, Tony, Valerie, Vic.."

I stopped scrolling down when I saw his name. I clicked on it and hit the "Send text message" option. I stared at my keyboard for awhile cause I wasn't sure what to put.
"Whatsup?" I typed out then deleted it.
"Whatcha up to?" I typed out but deleted that as well.
"What it do my nigga?" You have got to be kidding me, I'm acting like I have never texted this guy before.
I deleted what I had typed out before and just sent a simple "Hey."

Five minutes passed by and my phone vibrated.

Vic: "Leah? Hey, whats up?" He replied.

Me: "Nothing much just here at home alone."

I placed my phone down and waited for a reply.

Vic: "Alone? Por que?"

Me: "Tony and Jaime went out for male bonding haha."

Vic: "Would it be fine if I go over? I have nothing to do and idk maybe we could hang out?"

I placed my phone down and looked at the wall. It would be nice to spend the day with Vic, but so many things could go wrong. My mind raced back to the day when everyone left us alone at his house, then to my dream that I had last night.I shook my head to forget about it. As long as I keep my cool and don't act vulnerable, everything should be fine. I tried to avoid saying "What's the worst that could happen" in my head, cause I'm already aware of what could happen. But I won't let it happen, I'll keep my cool. I'm engaged and I'm in love. Vic is just a friend.

Me: "Yeah sounds good, c'mon over."

I hit the send button, what's the worst that could happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
Since summer has begin, start to expect longer and better written chapters! i hope you guys still enjoy the story, ill be updating sooner!