At War With Love

Introductions?

My hands shook as I follows Helen to the meeting place. She described it as a big circle with a fire pit in the middle. There was also a sort of stage where people stood to talk in the front. She explained different things to me about the way they lived on the compound, "...We only hunt together, never by ourselves..."
I nodded my head at the right places, but I wasn't really concentrating on what she was saying. I studied her figure as i wrung my hands out of nerves. Her salt and pepper hair was curled into a bun on the back of her head. She had a normal woman figure as wolves go. Her tan skin was fading as her age set in- it made me wonder how old she really was. My thoughts returned back to me, 'What if they don't like me?' My wolf ignored my rants and radiated happiness- she must be up to something.

A rough voice startled me out of my thoughts, making me stumble to a stop, "There she is! We were just on our way to see you." Pack-master stated, leading a small group of people toward me.
We weren't even near the meeting grounds, we only made it into the edge of their little city before he stopped us. Houses were spaciously placed around us.

My wolf perked up, nudging my vision to the right, but i kept my eyes on the pack-master trying to listen to his and Helen's conversation, despite her relentless tries.
"She is doing much better, almost fully healed."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that," He said to her, turning toward me. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, thank you," I told him, rubbing my arms. I could feel eyes on our face but i resisted the urge to look at whoever it was.

"Great, well, I've some people here you need to meet," He continued before gesturing to his left. "You already know Andy, my youngest. Beside him is my Second, Jason and his mate Rebecca. As well as next to him, my Third's wife Georgia."
Jason was a shorter man, but he made up for it with muscles. He was very bulky, short hair, light skin, light eyes. Overall, a nice looking wolf.
His wife was short as well, but unlike me, she was all woman. You could tell she has had her fair share of pups in her life. Her hair fell down her back in light waves, and her eyes crinkled with a smile that reached her dark eyes, welcoming me.
Georgia was tall. Tall, beautiful, and dark. From head to toe, dark hair, eyes, skin, clothes. But, she was beautiful, had gorgeous features that matched her model body.

"To my right, my oldest Matthew and his future mate, Victoria."
My eyes glazed over Victoria and held Matthew's. The stars exploded, knocking the breath out of me as the earth tilted on its axis. I stumbled to the side, loosing my balance, but never did my eyes leave his yellow ones. I gasped some air back in, but it was no use. My wolf howled, sending happiness through our veins.
A sudden growl escaped my chest as my wolf reared her head around when this Victoria touched his arm. My wolf glared through his eyes, shooting daggers at her.

"Well now, isn't this a pickle?" Pack-master said, gaining my attention, but my wolf never left Matthew's.

A growl was sent my way from Victoria as she wrapped her arms around him.

My answering snarl was enough for Pack-master as he said, "Back off, both of you." The command sent my wolf back, but she was barley contained under the surface. "Let's go to my office. Now," He continued, stalking off in a direction.
I turned and followed, not know what else to do.
I heard a sigh before two sets of footsteps came in the direction I was going.

You could hear whispers starting up from where we just came from, but I tuned them out. My thought were running wild through my head 'What just happened?' My wolf interjected with the thought of 'Mate, our mate.'

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm, i wonder how that's going to go ;)