Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

Thirteen

“What are your plans for tonight then?” Nick asked and I grinned.

“I’m off to see One Direction tonight,” I told him and Finchy gasped, “did you want to come Finchy?”

“Are you kidding?” he asked, “can you do that?”

“Did you miss out on the fact she’s married to one of them? Also kind of works as their head stylist.” Nick rolled his eyes as I giggled.

“Yea Matt, I can if you want to come.” I smiled at him, “it’s a sold out show though so you’d have to watch from the side with the family and friends.”

“Awesome.” Fincham grinned and Nick cleared his throat.

“What’s up Nick?” I asked and he grinned.

“Are you not inviting me?” he asked and I laughed.

“Didn’t Harry ask you already and you said no?” I raised an eyebrow and he scoffed.

“No.” The way he dragged out the vow showed he was lying and I laughed.

“You’re always welcome Nick.” I assured him, “but that is the end of the show and sadly the end of my week hosting with you.”

“It went by so quickly!” Nick gasped and I nodded.

“It did indeed.” I agreed.

“Did you have a good time?” Matt asked and I smiled.

“A really good time,” I grinned.

Nick and I finished saying goodbye before walking out the studio hand in hand. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to see it was from Harry telling me he was at rehearsals already. I typed back a response letting him know I was done with the show and that I’d be down before the gig started.

“Are we off to pick up the cutest kid in showbiz?” Nick asked and I laughed softly.

“She isn’t in showbiz, she’s going to grow up to be something sensible.” I told him and he chuckled, “like a lawyer or a teacher.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure B,” he knocked his shoulder against mine, “she’s got you and Harry pumping through her veins. She’s going to be a talented kid.”

I shrugged and we walked in silence for a while, my car was up ahead and Nick was swinging our hands.

“Have you spoken to…” He started but I cut him off.

“Nope.” I pursed my lips together, “I don’t want to talk about it Nick.”

“Right.” He gave a short nod before letting go of my hand and getting in the passenger side of my car, “is this like officially your car now?”

“It’s pretty much whoever is picking up Darcy’s car.” I shrugged, “her car seat is always in it and she prefers this car.”

“She’s so demanding.” Nick laughed and I grinned pulling out of the undeground car park.

“She is indeed.” I nodded changing lanes.

Nick played with the radio before deciding to listen to a CD and when he pressed play his eyebrows shot up.

“What is this?” he asked and I bit my lip, “Blair?”

“It’s me.” I sighed, “just a couple of things I recorded to work out if I liked them, I gave them to Harry so he must have been listening to them the other day.”

“This is amazing.” His eyes went wide and I laughed softly.

“You really think so?” I asked.

“Oh babygirl I know so.” Nick grinned and his hand reached out to turn up the volume.

“Ah! No,” I shook my head turning it off, “can you please change it? I don’t want to hear myself today.”

“We’re here now,” Nick pouted as we reached the nursery, “I guess we have to change it to child friendly music as well.”

“We’ll put some retro 1D on, she loves it.” I shrugged parking the car and getting out.

Nick took my hand in his and we walked through the gates, as usual all the mums were in little groups talking and I felt as awkward under their gazes as I always did. Nick squeezed my hand and I looked up to see him looking at me curiously, I shrugged and stood to the side waiting for the teacher to open the door and let the kids out.

“Whats the deal with this?” he asked and I bit my lip.

“I’m not really their type of person.” I pursed my lips and he chuckled.

“Have you even tried to get to know them?” he asked and I nodded.

“I get on with Jeremy,” I told him and he cocked his head to the side, “he’s this single father who’s son goes here.”

“How does Harry feel about that?” Nick asked and I giggled.

“He’s fine about it, Jeremy is very gay so he has nothing to worry about.” I shrugged and Nick’s eyes widened.

“So you know a gay guy who has a son that you get on with and you know he’s single yet you haven’t hooked a brother up?” Nick asked and I rolled my eyes.

“I didn’t realize you’d be into the son thing.” I shrugged and Nick scoffed.

“I love children!” He huffed and I laughed.

“Speaking of which,” I smiled as I saw Darcy appear at the door, “my baby is free.”

“As is mine,” A voice said behind me and I turned around to see Jeremy.

“Hey Jer,” I grinned, “you alright?”

“I am, how are you lovely?” he asked reaching down and scooping up his son Isaac.

“I’m alright,” I smiled as Nick picked up Darcy and cleared his throat, “Jer this is my friend Nick, Nick this is Jeremy.”

“Hey,” Jeremy smiled at Nick.

“Hello,” Nick returned the smile and I rolled my eyes as they checked each other out.

“Come on Darcy,” I took her off Nick, “we have to go get you fed and prepare you for tonight.”

“What are you up to tonight?” Jeremy asked falling into step next to me as we walked towards the car.

“We’re off to see Harry performing a gig tonight.” Nick told him shoving his hands in his pockets.

“That’s exciting,” Jeremy smiled and Nick looked at me hopefully.

“Would you like to come along?” I asked and his eyes widened.

“You can do that?” he asked and I laughed.

“Why do people always doubt me?” I asked Nick who shrugged, “but yea you can come if you fancy it. I have a spare pair of sound defenders for Isaac if you want.”

“That sounds awesome.” He grinned and Nick nodded giving me a look that I knew meant he was interested in Jeremy.

“Alright, I’ll text you the details when I get home.” I told him as I unlocked the car placing Darcy in the car seat.

After strapping her in I turned around to see Nick putting his number in Jeremy’s phone and vice versa as Isaac stood next to Jeremy holding onto his leg.

“Hey cutie, did you have a good day at nursery today?” I asked crouching down in front of him.

“Yes.” He beamed at me and I grinned.

I spoke to Isaac for a few minutes before Jeremy left to take him home. I got back in the car and Nick got in the passenger side.

“So you like him.” I smiled laughing slightly as we headed home.

“He’s so cute.” Nick sighed and I rolled my eyes, “what do you know about him?”

“That he’s ridiculously lovely.” I shrugged, “we’ve been out for coffee a few times. Isaac and Darcy get on really well so it’s easy.”

“I think he’s perfect.” Nick sighed happily and I laughed.

xxxx


“That was amazing.” I grinned as Harry walked off the stage sweeping his hair to the side wearing the biggest smile on his face.

“You think so?” he asked and I nodded.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me forward crashing his lips against mine, I giggled before kissing him back. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. I reached forward and pressed my lips against his softly and briefly causing a smile to appear on his face again.

“Where is our little munchkin?” Harry asked pulling away to look around the area.

“Nick has her.” I told him, “I think he’s trying to impress Jeremy with how good he is with her.”

“He likes Jeremy?” Harry asked and I shrugged.

“Seems to.” I laced my fingers through his and tugged him closer, “let’s go out tonight.”

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t bring it up.” I told him and he sighed.

“Blair,” he bit his lip and I rolled my eyes at him.

“If you don’t want to come out I’ll just go out without you.” I told him, “I’m sure Zayn and Niall are free.”

“What about Darcy?” Harry asked and I bit my lip.

“I rekon Nick would look after her.” I smiled as I realized he was coming round to the idea.

“Maybe find out that first.” He sighed and I grinned.

“Thank you.” I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, I must have surprised him because he stumbled back a bit before returning the kiss.

I went off to convince Nick to look after Darcy which actually didn’t take long at all. I asked him what his plans were to which he shrugged and when I asked him if he minded Jeremy suggested a sleepover at his for Darcy and Isaac. I realized at that point that Jeremy was just as interested in Nick as Nick was in him.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” I asked and Jeremy laughed.

“Course not,” he shrugged, “you had Isaac the other Friday when I had that work do. I owe you one.”
“You are such a star.” I kissed his cheek happily before turning to Nick, “so are you good to go to the house and grab her blanket and stuff?”

“Course.” He grinned, “I know what to do B, I’ve done it plenty of times.”

“Alright, well let me take her to say bye to Harry and then I’ll hand her over.” I picked Darcy up and she wrapped her arms around my neck letting out a yawn.

I walked over to where everyone was congregated and various crew members cooed at Darcy as I walked past them. Harry was talking to Niall and Zayn when I finally made it over to him.

“Hey babygirl,” Harry took her out of my hands, “did you see Daddy up there?”

“Yea! Yea! Yea!” she clapped and I grinned watching as Harry stroked her hair softly whilst she yawned.

“Are you sleepy?” he rubbed his nose against hers.

“No.” she pouted and Niall chuckled.

“So I hear we’re going out tonight.” Niall grinned at me and I nodded.

“Where is Jenny?” I asked and he frowned.

“Working.” He rolled his eyes, “but I just text her and she’s going to meet us at the club.”

“You’re coming too right?” I asked Zayn who wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Course I am.” He grinned pressing his lips to my forehead.

“I’m going to get white girl wasted tonight,” I told him and he chuckled.

“Seriously?” Harry sighed and I rolled my eyes.

“Live a little Styles.” I told him and he rolled his eyes.

“I just don’t…” he started but I cut him off.

“Think it’s a good idea to go out and get drunk and avoid the fact I found out that I have a whole new side to my family?” I cocked my head to the side.

“Well, yea.” He nodded as Darcy cuddled into his neck, “in all honesty that is exactly what I think.”

“So we should go home and sit around talking about how hurt I am that my mum not only walked out on me but chose to have a whole new family? How badly it sucks that she didn’t once think that maybe, just maybe, I might have wanted to be part of that family?” I felt my jaw tighten, “I’m sorry Harry but I don’t want to do that. I want to go out with our friends and drink too much alcohol, dance until my feet hurt and then wake up with a horrific hangover tomorrow.”

“Okay.” Harry bit his lip, “if that’s what you want to do, I’m in.”

“Thank you.” I said softly and gave him a small smile.

He stepped forward and pressed his lips to mine gently before pulling away.

“I’ll go hand Darcy over to Nick.” He told me and I nodded.

“Night night munchkin, be good tonight.” I pressed a kiss to her cheek and she kissed me back, “mummy loves you.”

Harry walked away and I felt Zayn’s eyes on the side of my face as he watched me. I turned to look at him meeting his curious gaze and I sighed.

“What?” I asked and he bit his lip.

“You know he’s just trying to look out for you yea?” Zayn asked and I nodded.

“He’s really worried about you,” Niall told me, “we all are.”

“Please don’t be.” I gave them a smile, “I’m fine.”

“You aren’t.” Niall shook his head.

“You are a terrible liar.” Zayn chuckled, “it’s a good thing we love you.”

“Shut up.” I shoved them and they grinned, “let’s go get me drunk.”

xxxx


“Another.” I grinned throwing back another shot of sambuca.

“Hey,” Harry pouted, “that was my shot.”

“I’m sorry baby.” I cooed pinching his cheek, “but remember what yours is mine and what’s mine is yours.”

“So these are mine.” He grabbed my boobs playfully and I swatted him away giggling.

“Don’t be naughty.” I scolded him and he chuckled.

“Don’t pretend you don’t love it.” He smirked grabbing another shot.

”Shut up.” I rolled my eyes taking another shot before standing up.

“Where are you off to?” he asked.

“I’m going to go and dance.” I smiled before walking down the steps to the dancefloor.

I found Jenny easily as I spotted Niall’s hair, I grabbed her hand and she grinned spinning me round. I let go of her hand and started dancing, swaying my hips in time with the music and closing my eyes as I felt the beat in my chest. I felt a hand on my waist and I turned to see a guy I didn’t know, I frowned and held up my left hand showing him my ring finger but he shrugged and pulled me towards him. I pushed him away as Harry appeared looking pissed off.

“Back off.” He pushed the guy away from me, “that’s my wife you’re dancing with.”

“You’re wife dances like a slut.” The guy spat at Harry who’s jaw tightened.

“Leave it.” I whispered into his ear, “come dance with me baby.”

Harry took my hand and turned around so his back was to the guy, he dropped his hand to my waist and pulled my back against him.

“So how slutty were you dancing?” his voice was low in my ear and I groaned softly at the sound, rolling my hips back against his crotch, “I thought so.”

“This still feels like the first time,” I mumbled softly into his ear and he chuckled.

“I’d like to think we’re better now than the first time.” He shrugged and I grinned.

“I don’t know, I’ve always been pretty fucking amazing.” I bit his earlobe softly and he growled.

“And a hell of a tease.” He shook his head and I laughed stepping away from him.

“I’m going to get a drink.” I told him spinning around and spotting Zayn at the bar.

I walked over and pulled myself up onto the bar stool next to him, he gave me a lazy grin before ordering us both drinks as well as some shots.

“So how’s the drinking your sorrows away going?” Zayn asked and I shrugged.

“Pretty well so far.” I took my shot and chased it with the Jack and coke.

“Good,” he nodded and I watched him curiously, “what?”

“You’re judging me.” I huffed and he rolled his eyes.

“I just thought we were past you getting drunk to avoid your problems.” He shrugged.

“Shut up.” I pursed my lips together and he took a swig of his corona, “you don’t know what it’s like.”

“Why don’t you enlighten me then?” he raised an eyebrow, “tell me how you feel. How you really feel.”

“No.” I shook my head drinking my drink before ordering some more shots.

“How about we play a game.” Zayn suggested.

“What kind of game?” I narrowed my eyes at him and he grinned.

“We ask a question and if you won't answer it you take a shot.” Zayn suggested and I nodded.

“Sounds good to me.” I grinned.

“Alright, I’ll go first.” He told me, “how do you feel about this new family thing?”

I scowled at him before taking a shot.

“Why are you still single?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Because no girl has caught my eye.” He admitted, “I’ve been on a few dates but nothing.”

“Lame.” I pouted and he chuckled.

“I’m aware.” He nodded, “so how do you feel about this new family thing?”

“That was the same question.” I huffed and he shrugged.

“Never said you couldn’t repeat the question.” He defended and I frowned before taking the shot.

“Alright. Have you ever thought about leaving the band?” I asked genuinely curious, I obviously knew it had crossed Harry’s mind a couple of times especially after Darcy was born.

“Yea, I have.” He nodded. I waited for him to expand but he didn’t.

“No explanation?” I asked and he chuckled.

“You didn’t ask for one, maybe that can be your next question.” he grinned and I pouted, “so my go again. How do you feel about this new family thing?”

“Are you going to stop with this question?” I asked.

“Not until you answer me.” He shrugged and I groaned before taking the shot.

“Why did you think about leaving the band?” I asked and he sighed.

“I’m not exactly great at this whole being famous thing,” he shrugged and I nodded knowing just how hard he found it, “I guess I’ve thought about how much easier it would be to just step away from it all, buy a house somewhere and settle but I’d miss the performing. I love singing, I love the boys and I do love our life even though it’s always all over the papers.”

“I get that.” I nodded and he gave me a small smile, “you’re going to ask me the question again aren’t you?”

“I am indeed.” He nodded and I groaned.

My vision was going blurry and I spun the shot glass in my hand, I was drunk and I knew that the more I drank the more honest I was going to be. The more like I was to answer the question and I knew that Zayn was aware of that. I lifted the glass to my lips and took the shot.

“Why do you want to know the answer to that question?” I asked and he sighed.

“Because I love you Blair, I care about you and I want to help. I just think if you talk about it you might feel better, getting something like this off your chest helps and I know you’d probably rather talk to Harry about it but you seem set on avoiding this subject. Unlike Harry though I’m not going to let you get away with avoiding this.” He explained and I bit my lip, “so how do you feel about this whole new family thing?”

“I’ve never hated myself more.” I told him, “I have never felt so worthless, never felt so abandoned and never felt so stupid. She has a daughter and a son that she didn’t walk out on, what made them so much better than me? What did they do to make her stay? What did I do to make her leave?”

“Blair,” Zayn put his hand over mine as I used the other to wipe the tears that has started to fall.

I felt a hand wrap around my waist, it was Harry and he’d obviously seen what was happening. I leant back against his chest before I continued to answer Zayn’s question.

“I’m completely torn in two because I want to meet them but I really don’t at the same time. I want to know what my sister is called, what my brother likes to do and I want to know them. I want a relationship with them.” I sighed, “but I want to hate them for having everything I don’t. I want to hate them for having the love from the woman that was my mother first. She was meant to love me too. She was meant to be there for me as well, but she wasn’t instead she left and then settled down with a whole new family.”

Harry pressed his lips to the exposed skin on my neck and Zayn was biting his lip obviously not expecting me to erupt quite like this but I’d held it all it. I hadn’t spoken a word of how I felt all week since it had happened and now it was like I had open the gates and it all came spilling out.

“Jay told me she was a free spirit, that she didn’t want to be tied down with a family and I could understand that slightly. I’ll never be able to understand it completely because I’d never walk away from Darcy but I get that she wanted to live her life, it was her right to be able to do that but now I’ve found out she has a family. She got tied down. She settled down with someone and had children.” I shook my head, “she wasn’t a free spirit. She was just a horrible person.”

I completely broke down and Harry scooped me up in his arms burying my face in his chest as I sobbed.

“Why here?” Harry asked Zayn.

“She wasn’t going to let it out anywhere else Haz, you know that as well as I do.” Zayn told him and Harry shook his head.

“I was looking after her Zayn, I would have spoken to her somewhere less public and not had to get her drunk to do it.” He tightened his grip on me.

“She wouldn’t have opened up Harry.” Zayn sighed, “she’s avoiding the issue, just like she was doing when she used to get drunk to forget how much she missed and loved you. I’ve seen her do this before Harry and this was how it had to be.”

“Don’t act like you know her better than me,” Harry snapped at Zayn, “I’m taking her home. She’s my wife Zayn, not yours. Maybe you need to remember that.”

Harry walked us out the club the back way and bundled me into a taxi with my face still buried in his chest. He was stroking my arm softly the whole way back to the house and my tears started to subside. We walked into the house silently, walking up the stairs and into the bedroom. I took off my skirt and bralet top leaving me in my underwear I looked across at Harry who’d taken his shirt off and was unbuckling his belt. I walked over to him putting my hands over his and undoing the belt for him pressing soft kisses to his chest. He sighed contently and stroked down my arms as I pushed his jeans off his hips and down his legs before standing up and pressing my lips to his. I pushed him back gently till we reached the bed, his hands reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I gasped into his mouth as he stroked me softly, my whole body was on fire and I was kissing him like he might disappear.

“I love you.” I mumbled into his skin as I kissed down his neck.
“I love you too.” He moved my head to meet his lips again.

No words needed to be spoken, I needed to feel loved and Harry knew how to make me feel like the most amazing person in the world. I was broken and as Harry rolled me over kissing down between my breasts and down my stomach he slowly started to put me back together again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the beginning sucked really badly and I apologise.

Let me know what you think :) I feel like maybe I'm doing something wrong with this story as hardly anybody ever comments :(

I have a new storry starting soonish, it's a bit different to this one. And by a bit I mean a lot, Harry isn't famous in it. I've read a lot of these dark possesive stories about him and I thought I'd do my version because the girl characters nearly always frustrates me beyong belief. They are always either ridiculously pathetic or unrealistically kick ass. Here is the link to it, its called Treacherous

I'm slammed with uni work at the moment so obviously I'm spending lots of time writing this story and my new one when I should be coding a website and writing a million word essays. I'm the worst student ever.

Peace.LoveProcrastination