Status: Writing <3

Isn't She Lovely?

ThirtySeven

“So how are you finding it?” I asked Liam who grinned.

“It’s amazing, I hung out with Mike down in the production area last night and watched him work. It was so interesting.” He bit his lip, “thanks for letting me come out here.”

“No worries.” I bumped my shoulder against his; “it’s cool to spend some time with you.”

“You had to hang out with Taylor to get it though.” He chuckled, “what’s the deal with you two anyway?”

“What do you mean?” I asked pushing my hands in to the pockets of my hoodie.

“You don’t like each other right?” He asked chewing on his bottom lip for a moment, “Maddie mentioned something about Harry and her having something ages ago.”

“Yea. They dated.” I nodded, “not for very long but they did.”

“That must suck.” He glanced at me and I hummed.

“Taylor and I don’t see eye to eye on a lot of issues.” I tried to be diplomatic before looking up at him, “I saw you hanging out with her the other day, did you like her?”

“Yea, I mean…” he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, “I thought she was pretty cool. I won’t talk to her though if you don’t want me to. I mean you’re my sister so…”

I smiled as he said that and he laughed softly at my glee.

“Don’t do that.” I ran a hand through my hair, “if you get on then that’s awesome. She’s a great musician. Just…maybe be a bit wary? She can be a bit intense.”

“Intense?” He raised an eyebrow at me, “is that code for bat shit crazy?”

I laughed shaking my head before squealing as I saw Niall embrace a familiar person.

“Oh my god!” I yelped running towards where Niall was hugging my now red headed best friend.

“Blair!” She yanked herself from Niall and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

“Woah, woah easy on the wife there Jens.” Harry chuckled behind us peeling Jenny from me and giving her a hug.

As Harry let her go she spotted Darcy, she swooped down pulling her up into a hug and Niall pulled the pair back into him so his arms were around Jenny’s waist with her back to his chest. I smiled as I watched Jenny snuggle into Darcy’s neck and Niall watched her with an expression that made my heart hurt.

“Hey.” Harry pressed a soft kiss to the side of my head; “you weren’t in bed when I woke up this morning.”

“Sorry.” I smiled up at him before pressing a quick kiss to his lips, “I had some stuff to do.”

“Stuff?” He asked curiously and I nodded, “what kind of stuff?”

“Rebellion stuff.” I shrugged.

“What did they need?” He asked and I rolled my eyes at his tone.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I’m curious as to what they could need you for that was so urgent you didn’t even leave a note to say where you were.” He crossed his arms and I huffed.

“What are you? My dad?” I shook my head and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“No. I’m your husband Blair.” He took a step closer to me, “why are you acting like this?”

“Why am I acting like this? I’m not the one freaking out cause I woke up alone.” I felt my jaw twitch, “where is this coming from?”

“Nowhere.” Harry’s jaw tensed, “sorry for caring.”

He turned on his heel and started walking towards the dressing room, Jenny raised an eyebrow at me and I bit my lip before sighing.

“Harry!” I called out after him jogging to catch up to his long strides.

“What do you want Blair?” He crossed his arms and I bit my lip.

“I’m sorry.” I moved so we stood toe to toe, “I know you just care.”

“I’m worried about you.” He ran a hand through his hair, “you’re pregnant B and you’re running around like a headless chicken half the time.”

“I’m only two months pregnant Haz,” I gave him a soft smile reaching out taking his hand, “you can’t wrap me up in cotton wool.”

“Anything can happen in the first three months.” He bit his lip, “anything can happen to you at anytime and I worry about you. I worry about you and our little baby.”

I bit my lips before moving to wrap my arms around his waist pressing my face into the crook of his neck and squeezing him softly.

“I’m sorry.” I pressed a kiss to his neck and felt him pull me closer, “I’ll try and slow down.”

“Thank you.” He ducked his head down and sighed, “maybe you need to tell Simon you want to take some time off.”

“Harry,” I sighed, “I’m two months pregnant, I’m not ill. We haven’t told anyone yet and if we go telling Simon I want time off he’ll ask why.”

“We should tell the boys.” He mumbled into my hair and I froze, “Blair I heard you throw up yesterday morning. We can’t hide this anymore.”

“We can and we will.” I shook my head leaning back to look at him, “we agreed to wait till I was three months pregnant, it’s just what people do.”

“People don’t tend to live on a bus in each others pockets like we do.” He sighed before pushing a piece of hair off my face, “think about it Blair.”

“I have and I say no.” I stepped away from him, “no Harry.”

“This isn’t just your call.” He shook his head and I pursed my lips, “we decide this together.”

“I know. I know we do and we already did. We decided to wait.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Why are you being so infuriating?” He muttered glaring at the floor and I laughed.

“Me? I’m not the one who wants to deviate from the plan.” I shook my head at him before turning around and walking away from him.

I heard him growl behind me before he appeared next to me, lacing his fingers through mine and squeezing them softly. I looked up to see that he wasn’t looking at me, he was biting his bottom lip and looking around the car park. I didn’t say anything as I squeezed his fingers in return and he looked over at me catching my eye and sighing.

“We need to quit fighting.” He said and I nodded, “it’s stupid.”

“It is.” I nodded.

We carried on walking in silence for a moment before Harry stopped and took hold of my other hand.

“I love you.” He pressed his forehead against mine.

“I love you too.” I leant forward brushing my lips against his.

“Come here.” He groaned pulling me into him and kissing me harder.

My hands went up into his hair as one of his hands held my face gently and the other went under the back of my t-shirt. It was the same kind of kiss we’d shared countless times but it still made my skin erupt with goosebumps and I couldn’t help rising up onto my tip toes to push myself further into him. With every touch of his fingers against my skin and caress of his tongue against mine I felt his apology. I felt how awful he felt with arguing with me as he pulled me closer. I pulled away resting my forehead against his and tried to catch my breath.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered and he nodded.

“I know.” He pressed a quick kiss to my lips and I knew he’d felt it in my kiss as well, “I’m sorry too.”

“I know.” I bit my lip, “you really think we should tell them?”

“Yea.” He sighed, “I know you don’t but I think we should. This way Jenny is here as well, she’d hate to hear it from Niall and your brother is here as well. This is the perfect time B.”

“Let me think about it.” I sighed and he nodded, “it’s just still early, you know?”

“I know.” He pressed a soft kiss to my forehead, “but they are our family.”

I hummed dropping my head to his chest and listening to his heartbeat as he stroked my hair softly holding me to him. This was one of my favourite things about us, we could fight and still end up in a comfortable silence completely trusting in the fact that whatever we were fighting about would be resolved. I understood where Harry was coming from and a large part of me agreed with him. If the others knew maybe it would be easier and it was only a month earlier than we had planned to.

“Okay.” I nodded and he leant back to look at my face.

“What?” He asked and I bit my lip.

“Let’s just do it.” I ran a hand through my hair, “let’s tell them.”

Harry grinned picking me up and spinning me round making me laugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved to wrap my legs around his waist, one of his arms went under me to support my weight and I pressed my forehead to his. The look on his eye meant that I couldn’t stop smiling even though it kind of hurt my cheeks.

“No better time than the present.” He grinned pulling his phone out, “sending a message calling a 1D family meeting.”

“Include Paul.” I told him as he laced our fingers and we started walking towards the dressing room.

“Is Georgie family yet do you reckon?” He asked and I bit my lip, “push the feelings about the Louis thing to the side B.”

“Then I guess she is.” I nodded and sighed heavily, “I might need to have a chat with her.”

“Or not.” Harry shook his head and laughed softly, “you don’t even know what’s going on in Louis’ head right now, let’s not go scaring off our new family member already just because you’re being all protective lioness.”

“Protective lioness?” I raised an eyebrow at him, “sometimes I worry about my mental health.”

“Huh?” He looked confused.

“How can someone mentally sound agree to spend the rest of their life and reproduce with someone so odd?” I shook my head and he let out a loud laugh.

“Oh love I’ve been asking you that for years.” He pulled me closer with a wide grin on his face before pressing a firm kiss to my lips, “for what it’s worth I for one am glad that you are mentally unstable.”

“Shut up.” I shoved him away from him and he laughed.

We reached the dressing room and the only person missing was my brother Liam. I bit my lip and pulled my phone out shooting him a quick text asking him where he was.

“I can’t believe how much she’s grown.” Jenny sighed watching as Darcy sat colouring, “you must be so proud though, she’s so clever.”

“She’s amazing.” I smiled watching my daughter, “she’s so like Harry.”

“You think?” Jenny cocked her head to the side watching as Darcy grinned at Zayn who was sketching next to her, “she looks like him for sure.”

“Painfully so sometimes.” I hummed and Jenny cocked an eyebrow at me curiously, “when I miss Harry seeing Darcy makes my heart hurt.”

“Must be nice having a piece of him though.” She bit her lip glancing over at Niall.

“How are things with you two?” I asked and she shrugged.

“Good I guess.” She picked at her nails, “I don’t know. We seem quite…stuck.”

“Stuck?” I raised an eyebrow and she groaned throwing herself back on the sofa gaining a look from Liam who was texting on the sofa opposite us.

“Stuck.” She repeated and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

“I don’t get it.” I reached for the locket around my neck holding it in my hand moving it up and down the chain.

“Of course you don’t.” She huffed puffing out her cheeks and moving to rest her head in her hands, “you and Harry have never been stuck a day in your lives.”

“You lot make me laugh,” I ran a hand through my hair and she looked at me curiously, “you guys honestly think that since we got back together all those years ago everything with us is just great. That we don’t argue, we don’t get on each others nerves and we don’t have to really fight for us sometimes, but we do.”

“Do you though?” She asked incredulously and I nodded.

“Of course we do.” I laughed shaking my head, “sometimes it’s really tough but we love each other. Now what is this about you and Niall being stuck?”

“I love him, like crazy obsessed probably should be given a restraining order love him, and I know he loves me but I kind of feel like…” She trailed off sighing, “like this might be it. We’re going to live together and be in the state of committed but not fully committed forever.”

“Marriage.” I stated and she dropped her head in her hands groaning, “is that what you want?”

“I don’t know.” She puffed out, “not right now? But I’d like to know it was an option, you know?”

I didn’t say anything as I rubbed her back softly watching as she groaned and shook her head.

“He can’t even talk to me about marriage.” She looked over at me, “it’s like he’s actually allergic or something.”

“You’ve never spoken about it?” I asked and she shook her head, “not even like a what you guys will be doing in 10 years time?”

“You and Harry do that all the time don’t you?” She asked me bitterly and I bit my lip making her groan, “you do!”

“Bring it up with him Jen.” I spun my locket in my hand, “just mention the future, what’s the worst that could happen?”

“He might say that where we are now is where we’re going to be for the rest of our lives.” She bit her lip.

“So you tell him you want more.” I shrugged and she let out a puff of air.

“But what if he doesn’t want more?” She asked and I bit my lip.

“I don’t know Jen but unless you broach the subject you’re just going to remain feeling like this.” I squeezed her hand.

“Fucking Styles family.” She huffed and I giggled, “you make it all look easy.”

“It’s not.” I shook my head playing with the hem of my shirt.

“New season Burberry?” she asked and I nodded, “bitch.”

“It’s Harry’s.” I told her and she shrugged still glaring at it making me laugh.

“Only you could wear that outfit and get away with it.” She huffed, “I’d look like a whale in it.”

“You wouldn’t.” I shook my head laughing, “you’re actually an idiot.”

“Thanks, kick me whilst I’m down.” She flipped me off and I rolled my eyes, “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you two bub.” I nudged her knee with mine.

“There you are!” Harry grinned as Liam walked in the door and I smiled only for it to drop as I saw Taylor behind him, “oh, hey Taylor.”

“Look at you all gathered together.” She grinned leaning against the doorframe.

“I’ll fucking cut her, just say the word.” Jenny whispered making me choke on a laugh.

“This is a family meeting,” Louis stood up and walked to the door, “so if you could kindly leave that’d be great.”

“Sorry.” Liam scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, “I didn’t realize.”

“Don’t worry about it mate,” Louis squeezed his shoulder smiling at him, “it’s just that you’re family, obviously, and Taylor isn’t.”

“This is a family only meeting.” Harry bit his lip, “sorry Taylor.”

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes before catching my eye, “love the shirt Blair, it looks great.”

“I love those…shoes.” I returned her fake compliment, “really retro.”

Zayn snorted and I kicked him in the leg making him jump and turn to see me glare at him.

“Right well, I’ll see you later right?” She smiled at Liam who nodded, “I’m so excited!”

He laughed nervously as she turned and walked away. Harry closed the door and gestured for Liam to sit down.

“This would be my cue.” I stood up and patted Jenny’s knee walking over to take Harry’s hand.

Liam sat down next to Darcy, she smiled at him and dropped her crayon to crawl into his lap. She snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around her holding her to him. Louis sat next to Liam on the sofa after shoving him so he could fit, Georgie balanced on the arm next to him and Niall moved to sit next to Jenny. Paul stood behind the sofa’s watching us curiously.

“Alright.” Harry cleared his throat and looked down at me questioningly.

“Harry and I have some news.” I told them and Jenny’s face immediately lit up.

“It’s really early days, like really,” Harry laughed nervously, “but…”

“I’m just over two months pregnant.” I told them and they all jumped up out their seats making Harry and I laugh.

We started getting pulled into hugs from everyone and it was manic. Darcy looked confused as Liam stayed back with her watching as everyone swarmed around us.

“I know it’s early to tell you guys but we felt like we kind of had to.” Harry explained as everyone gave us some space, “it’s not like this is a normally situation where you guys won’t notice.”

“Basically I’m getting morning sickness already.” I huffed and Jenny squealed happily throwing her arms around me again, “nothing to get excited about Jen, it sucks actually. I hate throwing up.”

“But it’s so exciting!” She bounced on the balls of her feet, “you two are just…look at you!”

I could see her eyes start to well up and I shook my head at her grabbing her into a hug and letting out a meek laugh.

“Don’t cry.” I puffed out, “I’ll cry if you cry.”

“What is it with women crying?” Louis asked and turned to see Georgie welling up as well, “seriously George?”

“It’s just so…” she trailed off, “Harry and Blair! They are going to be a proper family!”

“You are aware they have a baby already right?” Louis asked and she hit him.

“Of course but just…” She waved her hands around and Jenny laughed nodding.

“I know.” She agreed and I waved my hand over my face.

“Stop it!” I huffed stepping away from Jenny and bumping into Harry’s chest which was moving as he chuckled.

“You didn’t even cry when we found out.” He murmured and I shrugged.

“It just feels so real now.” I blinked away the tears forming, “we’re having a baby.”

“We are.” He nodded smiling and pressing a kiss to my lips, “a new baby styles.”

“Another addition to the family.” Paul grinned and I moved over to hug him.

“Thank you for everything.” I mumbled into his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

“Of course Blair.” He pressed a kiss to the side of my head and I squeezed him, “so which of these idiots are you blessing god father duties to this time?”

“Haven’t decided yet.” I grinned and he rolled his eyes, “hopefully we’ll get it as right as last time.”

“Flattery.” He laughed and I grinned.

Making Paul one of Darcy’s godfather’s was a decision that shocked a lot of people but was one Harry had felt very strongly about. There were a lot of people in our lives who we trusted Darcy with. Louis was her godfather for obvious reasons; he was mine and Harry’s person. He was part of us. Ed was someone who we couldn’t put into words, we just knew he had to be part of Darcy’s life and it helped that she naturally gravitated towards him. Then we decided to have a third godfather as we only had one godmother, Lou Teasdale. Harry argued for Paul and I didn’t take much convincing. If there was one person who understood the value of loyalty, of taking things in their stride and being a constant father figure it was Paul. He’d been there for Harry from the early days, to take late night walks through cities that blurred into each other before Harry and I had even properly hung out. Then he was there for me when I was on tour with the boys. He’d been through it all, stood on the sidelines and took it all in. He was always there and that was something we knew Darcy would always appreciate.

“I think we know who one of the godfathers will be.” I admitted and Paul raised an eyebrow as Harry wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Really?” He asked and Harry nodded.

“He’d been banging on about it for long enough.” Harry rolled his eyes.

“He’s going to be over the moon.” Paul grinned and I laughed.

“We should ring him.” I said to Harry who looked at his watch, “I’m meant to Skype him in like an hour, I’ll text him and see if we can do it now.”

“Okay.” Harry laughed pulling me closer, “it’s so good to see everyone so happy.”

“It’s amazing news guys.” Paul grinned, “I’m so proud of you two.”

“Thanks.” Harry moved away from me to hug Paul.

I was typing away on my phone when I pretty much walked straight into Liam who was still holding Darcy.

“Hey,” I smiled at him as I hit send, “you alright?”

“I’m fine, how are you my pregnant sister?” He laughed and passed Darcy over to me, “you are alright holding her still right? Like she’s not too big?”

“She’s fine.” I laughed smiling happily at his concern, “I’m still really early and normally you’re meant to wait till like 3 months have passed to tell people but that’s pretty tough when you live in other people’s pockets.”

“It’s awesome.” He shoved his hands in his pockets and I giggled, “it’s secret though isn’t it? That’s why Taylor couldn’t stay.”

“Yea.” I nodded as Darcy played with my hair, “it’s family only.”

“Well thanks for including me.” He gave me a crooked smile, “I know we’re family but it’s cool that you trust me enough to tell me this. It means a lot, so thank you.”

“Thank you.” I squeezed his arm gently, “it’s amazing having you here and having the chance to really get to know you.”

“Grimmy is calling!” Harry called and I grinned.

“Sorry, I have to take this.” I pressed a kiss to his cheek and ducked out the door.

Harry was talking to Nick in the next room on his laptop, they were laughing as I walked in and Darcy squealed at the sound of Nick’s voice.

“Is that my favourite ray of sunshine?” He grinned as I sat down with Darcy on my lap, “hey beautiful.”

“Nick!” She clapped, “miss you!”

“I miss you too munchkin.” He sighed and adjusted his quiff, “so much.”

“You alright?” I asked and he nodded.

“Course, you know me. Just keeping busy.” He smiled and I nodded, “so why are we talking earlier than planned?”

“We have some news.” I grinned and he raised an eyebrow.

“What kind of news?” He asked curiously and I nudged Harry’s side.

“You tell him.” I smiled and Harry grinned.

“Blair’s pregnant.” Harry told him and Grimmy gaped.

“Seriously?” He asked and I nodded.

“Two months so it’s still early days.” I bit my lip and giggled as a huge grin spread across his face.

“This is the best news I have ever heard!” He bounced up and down on his sofa, “I’m so happy for you two!”

“Thank you.” I squeezed Darcy closer and she wiggled in my lap.

“So I think you know what I’m asking next.” Grimmy grinned and I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s just wait till baby Styles is born yea?” Harry laughed and Grimmy pouted.

“Is that what you’re calling it this time?” He asked and Harry looked at me shrugging.

“I guess?” I pursed my lips, “we haven’t come up with another name yet, we just refer to it as baby Styles.”

“Straight and to the point! I like it.” Grimmy laughed and I grinned, “you looking forward to being a big sister munchkin?”

“Nick!” She clapped and I laughed.

“I don’t think she understands yet,” I stroked her hair softly, “I’m sure when I get bigger she will though.”

“How is the bump looking?” Grimmy asked curiously.

“It’s developing,” Harry grinned reaching behind Darcy to rub my stomach, “it’s small but its there.”

“Are you sure its not that Blair has been eating more?” He asked and I glared at the screen.

“I’m pregnant! I’m allowed to put on weight!” I huffed, “I’m eating for two humans!”

Harry and Grimmy laughed as I pouted and glared at the two of them.

xxxx


“I hate that he’s on a date with her.” I growled reaching behind me to tug at the zip at the back of my dress.

“They get on Blair.” Harry laughed moving to get the zip, “don’t stress about it.”

“He’s my brother and she is your ex girlfriend!” I exclaimed throwing my hands up, “it’s weird!”

“Calm down.” He placed his hands on my shoulders and laughed softly, “we’re going to have a lovely night out with our friends to celebrate our new addition to the family.”

“I can’t drink.” I batted his hand away from my stomach, “this is the worst celebration ever.”

“Quit being so crabby.” He sat on the end of the bed and pulled on one of his boots.

“Quit being so annoying.” I glared at him in the mirror and he rolled his eyes.

I adjusted my hair and reapplied a layer of lipgloss before moving to slip my heels on, Harry followed me into the bathroom as I sprayed my perfume and he pinned me to the counter.

“I love you.” He told me and I smiled.

“I love you too.” I ran my hands up his chest playing with the chains around his neck.

He leant down and nudged his nose against mine and I smiled before brushing my lips against his. He hummed against my lips before kissing me gently moving his hand from the counter to hold my face gently.

“Like strawberries.” He mumbled against my lips as he pulled away.

“Green gum.” I giggle and he smiled stroking my cheek with his thumb.

“What an odd combination.” He mused and I shrugged.

“Not really, two ingredients to make a strawberry mojito.” I replied and he chuckled.

“I’ll have to remember that next time I’m missing one of your kisses.” He stepped away and took my hand in his, “come on, we’re going to be late.”

I grabbed my bag from the side and checked I had everything I needed before biting my lip and scanning the room. I grabbed my lipgloss from the side and moved to check myself over in the mirror for the last time, I stood to the side and ran my hand over my stomach. I looked up to see Harry watching with a smile on his face, just happily observing and I felt a wave of affection flow through me which was only interrupted by the phone in our room ringing.

“I’ll get it.” Harry sighed picking it up, “hello? Really? Okay, yea. We’ll be there in a second we were just about to leave. Don’t worry about it. Okay.”

“Is everything alright?” I asked and Harry nodded.

“Yea, Darcy just woke up and was asking for us.” He scratched the back of his neck, “so let’s just go and settle her back down. I’ll text Louis and tell him we’re going to be a bit late.”

“Let’s go.” I walked out the door and Harry closed it behind us as we walked down three doors and knocking.

“Hey,” Paul sighed opening the door, “she keeps asking for you guys.”

“Okay,” I smiled walking into the room, “hey baby girl, you’re awake late.”

“Is everything okay baby?” Harry sat on the opposite side of the bed that I had and ran his fingers through her hair, “was it a bad dream?”

“Tay…” She sniffed before looking at me as I sighed.

“Oh baby Taylor isn’t going to hurt you.” I smiled softly at her.

“Daddy!” She looked over at him and reached out for him.

“One cuddle and then you need to sleep baby.” He pulled her to him and pressed a kiss to her head, “nobody is ever going to hurt you munchkin, I’ll never let that happen.”

“Mummy and Daddy love you so much munchkin.” I moved to sit closer to them and she looked over Harry’s shoulder at me, “we’ll protect you from everything baby, it’s what we do.”

“Love you.” She told me and I leant forward and kissed her forehead.

“I love you too baby girl.” I stroked her hair, “now let’s get you back to sleep.”

Harry moved her back into bed and tucked her in but she grabbed onto is hand before he moved it away from the bed.

“Sing.” She yawned and I giggled.

“Yea Dad, sing.” I crossed my arms and Darcy whined.

“Mummy too!” She reached for my hand and Harry chuckled.

“Alright baby,” he moved his hand from hers to stroke her hair, “close your eyes.”

I waited for Harry to start singing before joining in, singing a soft version of David Ford’s ‘What’s not to love?’ It was such an important song to us and it made me so happy that Darcy loved it enough to fall asleep to it. When we were sure she was asleep we walked out the room and found Paul in the lounge typing away on his laptop.

“Have a good night,” He told us, “be careful though yea? The other will be there and all the paps will be waiting for you to show.”

“We’ll be careful.” I promised him, “have a good night.”

Harry said goodbye to him and we rushed out the hotel and into the back of a blacked out SUV. The ride to the restaurant was silent with Harry playing with the various rings on my fingers. The car stopped and I tensed at how many cameras there seemed to be that I could see out the window.

“I’ll go first.” Harry pressed a soft kiss to the side of my temple before opening the door and offering me his hand.

I got out the car standing close to Harry as the driver got out and started trying to push a way through for us. I ducked my head down and tried to ignore the pushing from the people brandishing cameras like weapons.

“Blair! How does it feel that your brother is on a date with Taylor Swift?” One asked and I pressed my lips together, “you’re usually so tough Blair.”

“Come on Blair be a bitch and tell us what you really think of her!”

“You’re looking a little stocky nowadays Blair!”

“Packing a few extra pounds!”

“Fuck you Blair! Fuck you!”

The yells kept coming and I sighed as Harry squeezed my hand.

“Are you still cheating on Harry with that kid from Rebellion? Still being a slag Blair?” The guy next to my face asked and Harry squeezed my hand.

“Come on man don’t talk to her like that.” Harry pulled me closer and I ducked my head into his shoulder as the flashes continued.

“Hey Blair how did it feel to find out your mum replaced you?”

“Seriously?” Harry asked looking over to where the call came from.

“Haz.” I mumbled and felt him sigh, “I’m scared let’s just get inside.”

“Can you guys just move?” He asked trying to push through the crowd to the door that I could just see.

After more pushing and insults we finally made it to the restaurant. Harry pulled his jacket off and took mine as the waiter offered to take them.

“Come here.” Harry pulled me into a hug before we walked into the restaurant, “ignore them.”

“I know.” I squeezed him back sighing heavily, “I just hate that they always do it. Why do they have to be so mean?”

“They just want a reaction.” He rubbed my back softly.

“They just suck.” I huffed and he made a sound of agreement, “come on, let’s not let them ruin our evening.”

“I love you.” He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before we walked into the restaurant.

A few people turned to look at us and a couple stopped us asking Harry for a picture which he happily agreed to and I offered to take a picture only to be dragged into the photo as well. The loud noise from the corner helped us find our way to our group of friends. There were three empty bottles of wine on the table already and I glared at them making Harry chuckle.

“Think about the bundle of joy at the end.” He whispered in my ear and I huffed.

“That’s easy for you to say, you don’t have to push it out your penis.” I bit back and he laughed.

“Took you two long enough.” Louis glared playfully as we reached the table.

“Darcy had a bad dream.” Harry told him pulling my chair out for me.

“No Blair is sitting here!” Louis pointed to the empty chair between him and Liam.

“Alright,” I laughed before turning to Harry, “I’ll see you later.”

“We have the room to ourselves.” He pulled me to him and I giggled.

“You have her all the time so let’s not act like you’re not going to see her again! She’s just across the table from you, jeez!” Louis rolled his eyes and laughed as Harry flipped him off.

“I’ll see you in bed.” I kissed him softly, “we’ve had a few fights today.”

“We have and according to our relationship motto we should be rewarded with dirty sex.” He grinned and I laughed.

“I love you!” I spun on my heel and he chuckled.

I took my seat between the two boys pressing a kiss to each of their cheeks before picking up my menu.

“So what are people having?” I asked.

“Steak.” Liam grinned, “with hand cut chips and peppercorn sauce. Medium rare.”

“Is there any other way?” I asked and he laughed, “sounds good Payno, might just follow your lead on that one.”

“I’m having the garlic mushrooms to start.” Louis told me and I smiled.

“I have a bit of a date later tonight, don’t think he’d appreciate the garlic breath.” I rolled my eyes and Louis laughed, “I think I’m going to go for the chicken. So how are you Boo?”

“Alright.” He shrugged playing with his fork, “I’m so happy for you.”

“Thanks,” I squeezed his arm softly, “have you heard from El?”

“Yep.” He popped his ‘p’ and picked up his wine glass, “she’s doing good.”

I pressed a kiss to his shoulder and waited for him to further the conversation, he sighed heavily before looking at me biting down on his lip for a moment.

“Let’s talk about this later.” He suggested and I nodded.

“Sure.” I nodded and he turned to Georgie on the other side of him.

“See.” Liam smiled as I looked over at him, “he just blew you off to talk to her. He never does that.”

“You’re turning into quite the pain in my ass Payno.” I narrowed my eyes as he laughed.

“How’s the no alcohol thing going for you?” Liam asked and I groaned.

“It’s horrific.” I huffed, “I hate being told what to do and I love alcohol so it just makes for a very unhappy me. How’s the wine?”

“Good.” He nodded smirking as he lifted it to his lips.

“How does it taste?” I asked leaning on my hand and watching him.

“Fruity.” He told me and I hummed, “it’s a really deep flavour.”

“That’ll go so well with the steak.” I told him and he nodded.

“It will, there is like a woody tone to it as well.” He informed me and I pouted.

“Well this water is quite delicious.” I told him and he laughed.

“Blair Styles?” The waiter asked and I nodded, “this is from your husband.”

The waiter put a cocktail in front of me and I scrunched my eyebrows together for a moment.

“It’s a virgin strawberry mojito.” The waiter told me and I smiled.

“Thank you, can you give him a normal strawberry mojito from me please?” I asked and he nodded.

“I will indeed.” He promised before turning and walking away.

“What’s that about?” Liam asked and I giggled placing the straw between my lips and taking a sip.

“This taste amazing.” I told him ignoring his question. The drink tasted exactly like our kisses earlier tonight had, “so how are you Liam? I feel like we haven’t had a proper catch up in ages.”

“I’m alright.” Liam laughed, “you’ve had a lot on. You’re such a busy bee.”

“I like being busy,” I shrugged, “how’s the love life?”

“There’s a girl.” He smiled and I raised an eyebrow at him, “her name is Millie and I like her. A lot.”

“A lot?” I asked and he nodded with a small smile on his face whilst he played with his fork, “where did you meet her?”

“I went shopping with Lou when we were back in London and we bumped into her. She’s a family friend of Lou’s.” Liam bit his lip, “we got to talking and ever since I’ve been on this leg we haven’t stopped talking on Skype and texting. It’s really nice.”

“Are you flirting with her?” I asked and he blushed, “have you asked her on a date yet?”

“Yea,” He bit his lip, “she’s in LA for a photo shoot so I’m going to take her out.”

“Oh my god.” I giggled, “she a model? Photographer? Stylist?”

“Model.” He told me and finally looked at me, “she’s amazing Blair.”

“I’m sure she feels the same about you.” I squeezed his hand and he smiled softly at me.

“God I hope so.” He chuckled.

I looked over at Harry who caught my eye and raised the strawberry mojito in my direction with a grin on his face. I raised mine as well and he winked.

“You two,” Liam shook his head and I looked at him curiously, “you guys are the reason I’m so ready to settle down.”

“You guys all think we have a perfect relationship.” I mused and he nodded.

“You do! It’s so natural and easy for you guys. You just fit.” He shook his head and I laughed softly.

“We have to work pretty hard for us to fit the way we do.” I assured him.

“Sure.” He rolled his eyes and I laughed at his response.

The food was amazing and we were by far the loudest table in the restaurant. It was funny to watch as they all got progressively more drunk as the meal went on. Louis had his arm wrapped around the back of Georgie’s chair and he kept whispering things that made her laugh in her ear which meant that Liam kept giving me knowing looks. Zayn was hammered, he was completely obliterated and Harry was just laughing as he watched him chase a piece of cake around his plate with a spoon. It was nice to see Jenny and Niall together again, they teased each other throughout the meal and Niall kept stealing kisses from her making her blush and hit him. Eventually we decided to move upstairs to the bar area, Louis wrapped an arm around my waist playfully stroking over my stomach as we walked up the stairs. Georgie fell into step next to Harry who was making sure that Zayn didn’t face plant.

“You alright Boo?” I asked and he nodded.

“I guess.” He shrugged, “I’m drunk.”

“I know.” I laughed, “you seem happy though.”

We walked over to the bar and I ordered another virgin strawberry mojito and Louis ordered himself a double vodka and coke as well as 3 shots of whatever the bartender fancied.

“Look at you,” I laughed punching his shoulder playfully, “don’t get too drunk now.”

“I just want to feel different.” He sighed and I pursed my lips for a minute, “I want to feel like me.”

“You seem like you,” I bit my lip thanking the bartender before turning back to Louis who had already done one of his shots.

“You know what I hate?” Louis lifted the next shot up to his lips and did it quickly wincing as it burnt his throat.

“You hate a lot of things.” I nudged his side playfully before taking a sip of my drink.

“I went online,” he began and I shook my head, “what?”

“Very rarely does a story with a good ending start with ‘I went online’” I chuckled bitterly, “I say this as a person who has started many a story in such a way.”

“Well I went online and someone was describing what they’d say if they had to describe me to someone who didn’t know anything about me yea?” He checked if I was still following and I nodded, “and they described me as fearless.”

“Those bastards.” I spat sarcastically

“I can’t be that guy anymore Blair.” He looked at the table, “I’m not him. I’m not fearless anymore. I’m shit scared.”

“Don’t be scared,” I squeezed his knee, “it will all work out.”

“What like it’s worked out for Zayn?” He asked pointing over at Zayn who was trying to wrestle a shot glass from Harry’s hands.

“Zayn is at a difficult place right now, he has a big decision to make.” I bit my lip and Louis hummed.

“So do I.” He spun the shot glass around for a moment before lifting it to his lips, “do I try and stick it out with El or not.”

“What about Georgie?” I asked before I could stop the words coming out my mouth.

“What?” Louis scrunched his eyebrows together.

“She makes you laugh.” I said softly, “she really makes you smile.”

“She does.” Louis nodded biting his lip, “I feel like the old me when I’m with her.”

“That’s good.” I finished my drink as Harry appeared next to me.

“Do you want to head back?” He asked rubbing my side softly as he wrapped an arm around my lower back, “these lot are going to be having a big one.”

“Sure.” I nodded, “I’ll go say goodbye to everyone.”

I kissed everyone goodbye before making it to Zayn and attempted to take him home with us but I just got batted away.

“We’ll look after him.” Jenny promised, “go home and get some rest.”

“I’m not sick.” I rolled my eyes and she laughed softly.

“I know.” She shrugged, “I’ll see you in the morning.”

I waved goodbye and met Harry downstairs, he helped me into my coat and we made it to the car with little hassle from the waiting cameras.

“Tonight was good.” Harry grinned and I nodded.

“It was interesting.” I sighed and he raised an eyebrow at me, “none of them are happy.”

“What?” Harry laughed and I groaned.

“They are all miserable.” I pursed my lips, “we are the only ones who are happy at the moment.”

“Niall and Jenny are happy.” Harry looked confused and I hummed, “aren’t they?”

“Jenny just said something to me earlier that’s all.” I moved to rest my head on his chest.

“What did she say?” He asked wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer.

“I can’t tell you that.” I shook my head and he chuckled.

“I’m your husband B, you can tell me anything.” He pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

“They are stuck.” I told him.

“Huh?” He sounded confused and I giggled looking up to see a line between his eyebrows.

“They never talk about the future.” I told him stroking the line away, “she doesn’t know where they stand. She knows he loves her, she just doesn’t know if he wants to marry her and have a family with her.”

“So she should ask him.” Harry shrugged, “it’s pretty simple.”

“You’re such a boy.” I laughed, “she’s scared of his response.”

“Right.” He shook his head, “Niall just wants her to be happy, he’ll do whatever she wants.”

“She wants him to want to.” I bit my lip, “it should be mutual.”

“Girls are complex.” Harry shook his head, “we’re raising Darcy not to be confusing.”

“Sure.” I patted his chest and he laughed, “it’s in her DNA.”

“Don’t say that, Zayn hasn’t shut up about Perrie all meal.” He huffed and I laughed, “this was all over 3 weeks ago and the she shows up and Zayn is a mess. How is this still going on? I thought they were done and now he doesn't know!”

“My head hurts.” I groaned and he laughed.

We got out at the hotel and I snuggled into Harry’s chest as we got the lift to our floor. He stayed wrapped around me as he waddled behind me when we walked to our door.

“You’re so beautiful.” He laid soft kisses down my neck and reached for my zip, “you look so uncomfortable in this dress though babe, let me help you out.”

I laughed softly as he unzipped the dress and pushed it off of me, I rolled my eyes before turning around and unbuttoning his shirt.

“You look a little hot in this,” I brushed my lips along his collarbone, “though you look pretty hot out of it as well.”

“That was terrible.” Harry laughed as he kissed me reaching to undo my bra.

“You’re still pretty clothed.” I mumbled against his lips undoing his belt and pulling it out of his jeans, “take off those boots.”

“Only if you don’t take off those heels.” He smirked against my lips and I giggled.

“You’re terrible.” I told him as he pulled his boots off.

“I know.” He nodded and I pushed his jeans down his hips.

“Quit wearing tight jeans.” I groaned struggling to get them off him.

“No, they look good.” He rolled his eyes at me pulling them off himself.

I laughed before he kissed me backing me up to the bed, he obviously didn’t realize how close we were as we toppled onto the bed and ended up in a giggling heap.

“You’re so smooth Styles.” I laughed rolling us over so I was straddling his waist.

“I don’t know, I got you on top of me.” He rested his hands on my hips.

“Terrible.” I murmured leaning down to kiss his neck softly.

I kissed up his neck and he groaned pushing his hips up so I could feel him between my legs. I groaned before moving to kiss him, he kissed me back his hand coming up and cupping my right breast in his hand. I moaned into the kiss as Harry’s phone vibrated on the table next to us.

“Ignore it.” Harry groaned as I pulled back.

“What if it’s Paul?” I asked and Harry groaned falling back into the pillows as I reached for the phone, “it’s your mum.”

“For fucks sake.” He huffed taking the phone and answering it, “hello?”

He laid his arm across his eyes and I laughed softly listening to him as he just hummed in response to whatever she was saying to him. I pressed soft kisses down his neck and then down his chest tracing my fingers along some of his tattoos, he peeked out under his arm as I reached the band of his boxers. I smirked licking my bottom lip as I tugged at the material, he shook his head but lifted his hips anyway.

“Mum, seriously?” He asked, “it’s midnight right now.”

I ran my hand up and down his length slowly and he sucked in a silent breath glaring at me as I leant down and took the tip of him between my lips.

“Alright thanks, bye mum. Love you too!” he rushed out hanging up throwing the phone across the room and groaning.

“Done?” I asked sitting up and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“That was mean.” He pointed and I shrugged, “you’re such a fucking tease sometimes.”

I laughed as he pulled me up to him and crashed his lips against mine, he rolled us over and I moaned as he left wet kisses down my neck.

“Now where were we?” he murmured against my skin.

“Oh god, yes! Yes! Fuck LIAM!”

“What the fuck?” I sat up and Harry scrunched his eyebrows together as we both looked at the wall.

“Liam?” Harry looked confused, “Liam is at the bar.”

“Oh god!” My hand flew up to my mouth, “my brother!”

“Wait so that would be Taylor?” He looked confused.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES RIGHT THERE!” She called and Harry nodded.

“Yea. That’s Taylor.” He winced and I glared at him.

“Great.” I kicked my heels off and got off the bed pulling on Harry’s discarded t-shirt off the floor.

“What?” He groaned falling onto the bed, “why are you putting clothes on?”

“Because!” I huffed walking into the bathroom to do my teeth.

“Come here Blair,” he called as I brushed my teeth, “I’ll make it worth your while.”

“I just heard Taylor having sex with my brother and you recognized her moans.” I poked my head out the door as he laid on the bed, “I’m not really in the mood anymore.”

“Fucking Taylor Swift.” Harry groaned.

“You already did.” I laughed.

“You’re terrible.” He laughed appeared in the doorway a second later with his boxers on.

“Sometimes.” I pulled myself up onto the counter as he reached for his toothbrush, “I can’t believe we just heard that.”

“I know. You’re brother has serious game to get her to put out on the first date. She has a three date rule.” He laughed and winced as I hit him.

“Thin ice.” I pointed at him and he laughed pressed a frothy kiss to my cheek.

“Love you.” He smiled and I laughed as white froth dripped from his mouth onto his chest.

“I love you too, you ridiculous human being.” I shook my head and he shrugged.

“As long as you love me I don’t care what you call me.” He rinsed his mouth out with water before standing between my legs, “you sure I can’t tempt you tonight?”

“Not even you have enough game to change my mind.” I told him.

“That sounds like a challenge.” He picked me up and I laughed, “now, what should I do with you?”

I laughed as he dropped me onto the bed and caught my ankle as I wiggled away from him.

“Oh no you don’t.” He shook his head, “one second.”

He moved to his ipad and put on some music before sitting at the end of the bed by my feet.

“Just to block out anymore noise.” He told me.

I nodded watching him as he crawled between my legs and lifted the bottom of the tshirt he’d worn today up higher on my stomach until it was tucked up under my boobs. He traced his fingers over my slightly swollen stomach before pressing a kiss to it.

“You are going to be so loved baby Styles.” He looked at my stomach as he spoke softly, “so so loved.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This update was about 8,800 words and hopefully that sort of makes up for the lack of update. I have terrible writers block and am slammed with work at the moment. I am sorry though.

Thank you for the comments on the last chapter. Comments on this are actually my favourite thing ever, I re read each of them abut ten times.

Let me know what you think of this chapter, what you think might happen and let me know if you're even still reading this! haha

Peace.Love.ImAnAwfulUpdater