Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Apart From Everything

Alex POV:
I gazed at the crowd, looking at all the teen girls with their parents looking miserable, the early twenty ear olds dancing, and the older people sitting on the picnic seats far from the stage.

The lyrics spilled from my mouth, me trying to make every sound perfect. We were covering Blink 182s Dammit. I sang the last "Well I guess this is growing up.", enjoying one of my favorite lyrics.

Seeing all the faces, all the people looking at us was incredible. It was so much fun to preform.

Jacks voice shook me from my daze as he said "That's it for tonight! Next up is Messenger Down! We're All Time Low thanks for having us! We'll be at the left stand if anyone wants to talk to us or have some orgies!"

With that he walked off the stage confidently, the rest of us following him. A few cheers followed us. It made me smile.

For the past few weeks we'd been part of a novice music festival. We'd play a 30 minutes set full of songs from the EP and covers. Then if anyone wanted to buy it, they could come to our stand.

So far we managed to sell 300 copies. Next to big albums it was nothing but I couldn't believe there were 300 people who wanted to hear our music. It felt unbelievable.

We were learning so much just from hearing all the other bands, most starting like us. I met so many amazing people and we've only been touring for a few weeks.

After last years experience Jack and I were still hiding our relationship. It was harder now, since we barely had time together. I hated how I barely saw him alone. He was amazing with fans and on stage. I forgot how funny and perverted he'd get on stage, so full of energy.

We arrived in our stand. It was just a small table with a few copies of the EP and our name. Still who knows what could happen?

"That was so much fun!" Jack said happily. "I'm all sweaty now!" He yelled.

"That won't help you get laid." I joked as people stared at Jack.

"I don't mind, I have a great boyfriend." He said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Mhm."

Our noses were almost touching. One more centimeter and our lips would touch.

 "Jack we can't do this now." I said quietly. He looked disappointed.

"Later." He winked.

"You guys rocked!" A girl came up to our stand and said.

"Thanks!" Rian gave her a bright smile.

"How much is the EP?" She asked.

"It's 5 virginities and 3 goats." Jack said, looking completely serious.

A awkward silence followed for a few minutes. The girl looked like she didn't know how to react. Jack didn't even seem fazed.

Then the girl burst out laughing. "Well I know a place where I can find virginities but where can I find goats?" She joked.

"Ah you are young in the ways of goats." I said.

"Yeah sooner or later you will need that knowledge." Jack added.
Zack and Rian just stared at our weird exchange.

"It's $20." Rian said, stopping us before we would continue our useless joke exchange.

"Kay." She said, handing Rian the money. "I'll look forward to seeing you guys again. Good luck!" She said walking away.

"Jack you scare people away." Zack stated.

"No I don't! They love me! I almost got laid!" Jack objected.

"Yep with goats. Where did that even come from?" Rian asked.

"You know, that's what I do." Jack laughed.

The rest of the day was spent wandering around asking people to listen to our EP. We sold 59 more copies. I didn't even care for what price, the only thing we wanted was to get the album out, for people to listen to it.

I was so excited for the rest of the summer. Everyday was full of preforming and meeting new people.

With every minute I felt like this was the right choice. This was what we were meant to do. Even if we hadn't sold too many albums, I still felt like I knew we would work. It just felt right. With Jack Zack and Rian we could do this.

We had the rest of the summer to sell the remaining 1500 albums. I knew we could do it, no matter how impossible it felt.

This was our new beginning. Away from everything. From my dad, the school, the dramas. This was where we belonged, up there on the stage, playing. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay first chapter for sequel! You should all go subscribe to that (If you want to idk) its name is You're Safe From The Weight Of The World.

I know this is short and boring but I'll get into the plot soon. Comments are really welcome! Ily guys thanks for reading!