Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

What The Future Holds

Jack POV: 
I waited next to the phone, anxious for Alexs call. Would he be ok? When would he call? Would he be in pain? How would I help him? Thoughts kept rushing through my head. I hated not knowing.

Just then the phone rang. I lunged towards it and looked at the caller ID. Perfect Lex it said. I took a deep nervous breath and answered it.

"Hi Jack!" Alex said in a happy voice.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I asked, trying not to sound to frantic and worried.

"I'm okay. He didn't do anything." He said.

I let out a sigh of relief. I was so scared he'd hurt Alex. Maybe his dad had truly changed. I wanted to believe it was true, that Alex wouldn't be scared to go home anymore.

"I'm so glad to hear that!" I was so happy nothing had happened.

"Me too! I'm so excited for touring!" Alex said happily.

"It's going to be so much fun!" I answered.

We kept on discussing it until from Alex's end a cold voice yelled "To whom are you talking?!"

"No one, I'm just writing lyrics." Alex stuttered, lying smoothly. "Bye Jack, I'll see you tomorrow." He whispered.

His dad sounded so angry and I was scared. Alex said everything was okay but his dad sounded so furious. I really wanted to trust him about the no hurting thing.

I started packing for the tour. We're going tomorrow. I'm so excited. This summer is going to be amazing. I threw in a few t shirts, boxers, and jeans,and after a few times managed to close my suitcase.

I couldn't wait. I went to sleep, so excited. A whole summer of preforming and playing.

I didn't have any scary dreams and I woke up feeling relaxed. Finally it was time for the tour.

My mom couldn't stop hugging me and kept reminding me to shower and brush my teeth. It was really sad to leave everyone behind but I knew the tour would be worth it.

We finally had a tour bus as opposed to our small van from last time. It was incredible.

As I put down all my stuff I saw Alex hugging his dad. Alex looked so happy and misbelieving hugging his dad. Maybe after all it was the right choice.

Rian, Zack and Flyzik arrived. We all smiled at each other happily.

"This is it." Alex said dramatically.

We all laughed but this was it. We were getting so close to our dream. I knew it would be hard. We were only another band in the thousands that dreamt the same thing. But I knew we would be able to do it. We would succeed.

I jokingly blurred out "First this then sold out stadiums with Green Day."

Everyone laughed. "Dream on Jack." Zack said.

Rian drove as Flyzik sat next to him. We would meet our crew in New York. I sat with Zack and Alex in the front lounge.

Zack listened to music as Alex smiled at me and said "This is just unbelievable. I can't wait for this summer. This is like our first full summer touring with a EP!"

I agreed with him smiling. I knew we would achieve our dreams. I would do it with my amazing boyfriend and awesome band.

I was looking forward to what the future would hold. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but this is the last chapter. It has a sequel already! Go subscribe to You're Safe From The Weight Of The World! I'm super excited :D So I'm going to two wi fi less weeks in europe but then I'll probably update weekly,possibly more.

Thank you so much for reading and just being amazing! I love you. Special thanks to ReginaRR and AllfortheMusic for their super nice comments and for helping me out :) I'll see you all in two weeks!